test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Heavy Harted Good Bye

nullshieldnullshield Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I really loved this game, spend a hard earned $200 to help support it. I started playing this late (May 7th), I'm sad to see that its so screwed up.

I hope everyone else enjoys there time with the game.....**** though.....it could have been a great game!
Post edited by nullshield on

Comments

• Options
    tomalak011tomalak011 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    Not your fault, do a chargeback.
  • Options
    biggiehugebiggiehuge Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nullshield wrote: »
    spend a hard earned $200 to help support it.

Founder's Title

Account unlock for forums and game
  • Options
    usagi2697usagi2697 Member Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    Feel bad for you, I didn't buy a Founder's pack. Only spend some money when being forced to. I spent like around 40$ for repsec/lockbox keys/enchancement ward. But yes this kind of F2P model really know how to burn your wallet, I meant only 2 week for 40$, could have been better 10$ subscription per month.
  • Options
    b4sikb4sik Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    tomalak011 wrote: »
    Not your fault, do a chargeback.
    He can't ask for a chargeback, since he didn't spent the money...
  • Options
    lipe124lipe124 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You know what your argument is invalid. No matter how screwed up the economy gets its just speeding up the game to a state a few months from now.
    There will ALWAYS be "nolifers" with the best gear and billions of gold/zen and they wont neeed to exploit/cheat for it. So what if a few people got instant quick gratification?! How is that stopping you from attaining the same result via hard work?

You are jealous/sad because someone else got something easier than yourself? thats a rather weakminded approach to life because you will find in real life those people are all around you also.

At least this game gives you a full "preview" I wasted 60$ on defiance and it turned out to be a complete load of ******. At least here you get the choice to see what the long term gameplay is like before dropping cash on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Higurashi no Naku Koro ni - Go watch it alone ;)
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    biggiehuge wrote: »
    Founder's Title

Account unlock for forums and game

You actually have to go into the settings on your account and makes changes to get this to show up. Maybe just possibly not everyone's #1 priority when they start posting.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Stop the INSANITY!!!
    e567u_zpse095e737.gif