test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What would you like to see added to the Zen store?

itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I would like to see priority logon access added as an individual item.

I would also like to see a variety of "packs" that offer savings over individual items.

Maybe something like a Dungoneers Helper Pack (with a 10% discount over buying the items individually):

Greater Bag of Holding
10 pack of enchanted keys
Greater Stone of Health
5 pack of Scroll of Mass Life
10 pack of presevation wards
Post edited by itdude123 on

Comments

• Options
    argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would like to seem more reasonable prices for everything that is not a mount, character slot, or lockbox key.
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I have to agree with Argantis on that one; however I know I will be buying the cool looking mounts and of course the clerics trusty companion the rock golem :D
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes lower prices will be nice! But is there anything that you would like to see added? or Re-packaged?
  • Options
    berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to see those **** keys and lockboxes disappear :P
    They're not called respect tokens...
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I would like to see more companions in the store.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I think removing lockboxes is a pipe dream. It makes so much money in other games that I doubt it would even be considered.
  • Options
    berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    itdude123 wrote: »
    I think removing lockboxes is a pipe dream. It makes so much money in other games that I doubt it would even be considered.

Of course it's not gonna happen. I just hope they're not gonna go completely overboard the way they did on STO when they first appeared (I quit after that, not sure what it's like today). Every second baddie would drop one of those stupid boxes, a stupid loot popup would interrupt whatever I was doing and every five minutes I'd see onscreen messages about some random stranger who looted some ultra rare ship. Grrrrrrr!
    They're not called respect tokens...
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    More than anything, I'd like to see the ability to unlock dual or more specs. Having only 1 spec is horrible. I need one for pve and pvp. But if I could have 4 different specs, I'd have 1 for pve/solo, 1 for pve/group, 1 for pvp/bgs, 1 for pvp/solo (for the lvl 60 open world pvp zone). That's 1 thing I liked in RIFT, being able to have a ton of different specs.

I'd REALLY like to be able to have multiple specs, even if it costs Zen to unlock them.
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Costmetics, cosmetics, cosmetics, some more cosmetics and then you can throw in a couple of more just to be sure.
  • Options
    ervoniservonis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Items that allow you to take the illusion of another creature/race.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Illithid companion.... now. kthx
  • Options
    randomdispalynamrandomdispalynam Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 162 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    itdude123 wrote: »
    I would like to see priority logon access added as an individual item.

I agree totally, and it should cost 200 Zen.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ
    If not sure if a thread is posted, try the SEARCH function below:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/search.php
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »

QFTT I love to get one of them.

Other than that lower prices Plzz.
  • Options
    argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If there is one thing they have overlooked, it would be...

Gear cosmetics. Like If I want to be in all shiny gold and silver armor like my avatar. Or maybe some dark armor, black with glowing red eye sockets in skulls. Cool armor sets, like DDO but better.
  • Options
    iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cosmetics. Costumes. Sparkles.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kindreddarkrikindreddarkri Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Previews.

... That's it.

Previews.

PREVIEWS.

I'm fine with things being added, but I'm hesitant on what to buy, no matter what it is-- if I don't know what it looks like. Mounts, Clothes/Cosmetics, Companions... you get the jist. A preview system can't be THAT HARD to include, can it?
  • Options
    blasph3m3blasph3m3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »

This.

Also weapon skins. All of the weapon skins!
    10qkinm.png
  • Options
    delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hm, for me I want to see something new. Teleport to friend trinket.

Some sort of potion/trinket of lycanthropy would be cool.

really lots of trinket sort of things would be fun. Wand of fireball, or some such. The 5 button could become a trinket slot instead of a 3rd potion location.

Of the stuff there, Invisible stalker companion or beholder kin.
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"
  • Options
    scyltheraxscyltherax Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    10 ft. pole
  • Options
    sebidithsebidith Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    New mounts, skins for items, wings or stuff similar like that, new companions, reduce the effectiveness of 100% wards used to upgrade enchantments to lets say at least 50-40% so items could be more rare. People like good D&D and nice looking characters, so in item shop that list would be great. About game, more D&D and less MMo. More riddles like in old D&D, I think that would be appreciate by people.
  • Options
    dangerddddangerddd Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing fix the game first then deal with zen.
  • Options
    bloodygatitabloodygatita Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    dangerddd wrote: »
    Nothing fix the game first then deal with zen.

Why? There is no financial reason to fix it. Rubes are giving them money for a broke game.
  • Options
    forumname012forumname012 Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Much cheaper respecs
    Cheaper bags
    A range of very expensive (20 quid upwards) vanity items, such as clothes, appearances, dyes (black and gold) and non combat pets
    A very cheap range too
    Tokens for Live DM events
    Cheap role play items
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We have horses, spiders, bears, and worgs as mounts. How about skeletal horses, mechanical/clockwork horses, camels, and maybe even a donkey or pony for dwarves and halflings.

I would like to see more account-wide unlocks, too - like account wide, unlimited use dyes or bags.

What about a "mount" that was basically a separate pair of magic boots that allowed you to run as fast as a mount, (but still retained all the other dismount rules).
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    penpenstarpenpenstar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    a lot of people have been fighting for the addition of race changes and the inclusion of re-rolling ability rolls in respec tokens in this thread -> http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?248972-Include-Ability-Score-Rolling-When-Using-Respec-Tokens

please help us if you also feel that these should be included in-game.
  • Options
    jamezwithazjamezwithaz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 46
    edited May 2013
    A Gelatinous Cube Controller Pet that has that nice suction and slowing effect the the monster.

;)
  • Options
    maximiliousmaximilious Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would love to reroll, not happy with my stats :)

also, I would like an EPIC r30 healer companion in the shop PLEASE!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    fourmemberfourmember Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i like to window shop, so mainly if they added more ways to add/convert zen id be happy
  • Options
    falsingfalsing Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Action Pots. 200 charges with 10 second cooldown. Gain 100 Action Points on use.

I can then spam my dailies like a mad man.
  • Options
    fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NOTHING TILL THE CLASSES AND EXPLOITS ARE FIXED

This should be priority #1 with all hands on deck working on this at PWE. So far all we have seen is that this company is ran like a 7-11.

It is all about integrity.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]