test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

List of Devoted Cleric set items.

2»

Comments

• krazed59krazed59 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 31
    edited May 2013
    highropes wrote: »
    Do you guys understeand why there are no emissary boots on ah for cleric? I mean, there are tons of other pieces, but no boots..

Bind on Pickup
  • highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited May 2013
    krazed59 wrote: »
    Bind on Pickup

Oh I feel stupid now, thanks.
  • vornado71vornado71 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 67
    edited May 2013
    Could someone verify if they have seen the Miracle Healer Arm piece? Where does it drop? Karrandax gave me a blue necklace on two consecutive delve runs... :(
  • smacktrick5smacktrick5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vornado71 wrote: »
    Could someone verify if they have seen the Miracle Healer Arm piece? Where does it drop? Karrandax gave me a blue necklace on two consecutive delve runs... :(
    unlucky. that's where you get it, sadly even with delves there is a chance to get any of the t2 bracers or randomly blue trash. :( Dunno what actual %s for each are and can you get t1 pieces from the t2 chests aswell, heard they can atleast drop from t2 dungeons but I got no idea if it's same for the chests.
  • pinchzpinchz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    vornado71 wrote: »

I've seen it both drop from him and got it in my delve chest multiple times.
  • sasiryasasirya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just dropping in to let everyone know that the Grand Templar and Beacon of Faith proc's only last 7 seconds. (Tested personally with each set). Which almost makes them completely useless (or atleast you would think so).

If miracle healer's 4p wasn't overkill for healing I would be wearing it. Unfortunately I've had better luck with high power and crit. You have significantly more power with grand templar and moreso with Beacon of Faith. Also 5% of your base HP as a heal is minor when in T2 content most of your healing is just padding, you're there for the 20% damage reduction (40% with double DC). Anyone dipping bellow 80% is either already dead because they stood in red or about to die because they're now stun-locked from standing in red.

Only alternative is wearing a 2p - 2p for 450 power and 450 crit. Power/Crit(even with DR) > recovery > Defense > everything else.
  • ideagorasideagoras Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    Bind on Pickup

So you're telling me I got cheated on my boots by a class who can't use them and can't sell them for AD? Great. I feel happy now.
  • oxiactionoxiaction Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited May 2013
    can someone tell me, which Tier2 set is "the best"? Seems like Miracle Healer is the most expensive one.
  • suparstarxsuparstarx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oxiaction wrote: »
    can someone tell me, which Tier2 set is "the best"? Seems like Miracle Healer is the most expensive one.

Waste of money if it's intended to work like this...

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?255691-Disappointing-Miracle-Healer-testing
  • sortunesortune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I created a quick page on the official wiki. Don't hesitate to edit to make it better :
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Devoted_Cleric_Sets
  • cwiyk13cwiyk13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, sortune!
    Krae Vull - Devoted Cleric
  • pois0nmanpois0nman Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Made one for rogues and now this one for clerics.

If I made an error, please let me know so I can go get flogged on reddit.

[Picture]

Some of you might find this useful.

Laccotte helped me realize that I had made a big error and it now shows the correct set bonus values :-)

Awesome can someone do one of these for GWF sets now please? :-P
  • kethwynkethwyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sortune wrote: »
    I created a quick page on the official wiki. Don't hesitate to edit to make it better :
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Devoted_Cleric_Sets

Cool! Thanks sortune! the crosses feel a little confusing though
    (that is: what does a cross or double cross mean?)
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was considering if the 2 pc war prophet bonus of +400 recovery was worth using until I get lucky with a t1 boot drop but a friend says they don't think the pvp bonus works in pve...can anyone confirm or deny that?
  • j0rdan99j0rdan99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sorry if this is a random post. But im level 55, wearing gear i just find. I have no idea how to get better gear, nor do i have any idea on why my level 50+ gear looks the exact same as level 20 gear.

Also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eeyp8P_Wk-M ( 00:40 ) Which gear is that he is wearing~? Looks pretty <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to me

And does anybody have a screenshot on how these armours look?
  • zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you for this very helpful list idiocyincarnate. Would it be possible to include roughly where each of these pieces are found, if known? Relatively new at the level 60 gearing but good to plan ahead.
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bind on Pickup

Okay, this explains a lot. Are they specific to a dungeon or they're a random drop?
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • zepheazephea Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bind on Pickup

From where?
    ~*~ Sparkles! ~*~

The MMO may change but the inventory tetris stays the same.
  • codaofsoulscodaofsouls Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nice work OP thanks :))
    sticky please
  • follonzofollonzo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have 4 pieces of the set miracle healer. and is bugged ... does not work the bonus complete set of 4 pieces: ((((

:mad:
  • spr1nk3lsspr1nk3ls Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I wish they would sticky this!
    ?u=Spr1nk3ls
  • frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited October 2013
    Since all the T1 set pieces are from T1 dungeon delve event reward chest and T2 is from the T2 ones, I'd bet $100 that the Reinforced variants of the arm pieces come from the dungeon delve chest in Castle Never.

Guess you could give your $100 to me! The reinforced ones are made using Professions from what I read. :)
    FrozenFire