Streaming Foundry quests!

2»

Comments

• Options
    eb2013eb2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The kobolds are waiting for you...

(info in sig)

Try my quest Tucker's Kobolds, now with an all new map and encounters!
    Version 2.0.2 (5/11/2013)
    NW-DGW8GFH6
    @EB2013

Part II Coming Soon!
  • Options
    hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I heard of an infringement map called Super Neverwinter Bros.

How could you not try that?
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA
  • Options
    oslion360oslion360 Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2013
    Gonna be a bit later tonight due to work. 1030EST (roughly) we will start up with quests from this thread!
  • Options
    drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oslion360 wrote: »
    Gonna be a bit later tonight due to work. 1030EST (roughly) we will start up with quests from this thread!

Your mother was a hamster how dare you start late! JK... I will check it out should be fun. I noticed in your stream though anytime you hit combat there is a lag spike during the video.
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Probably gonna start earlier. Some things changed!
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Tuned in already.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well with tsumi not feeling well and the other guys we run this stuff with not being 60 yet we are gonna call it for the night. Try again tomorrow!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Hey everyone, Sorry for the lack of stream. Yesterdays maintenance following tsumi's sickness put a damper on it. Rebumping this and kicking teh stream up!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Running : Benjamins Bottom, The Apocalypse and Yes, A kobold Dungeon for starters.
  • Options
    tsumikirotsumikiro Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doing bad things to people's hard work all night. jea
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Oh hey! Bill's tavern, we ran that one. Loved it. We intend to run it again to get some video recording in case we proceed with the youtube spotlight idea.

Actually, now that I see both of them, we actually ran both already.

Thanks brostorm. Will check it out. Coming out with a new one in a few days..
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Journey to Castle Dracul by @gerricktrier

Great map. Can't wait for the rest of the saga. Really liked the undead on the floor. Good world design as well.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Benjamin's Bottom @dillerya

Not terrible. Some of the NPC interactions were a bit lame. A sophomoric story at best. Still not bad.

Let us know if you want anything particular run!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Next up the Apocalypse.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Apocalypse @methghost7

Nothing special. One more of a thousand generic tunnels filled with things to kill. Oh well.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    May's Trickjumping next!
  • Options
    slaidzslaidz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 181 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I heard May's trickjumping was good.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    May's Trickjumping @cravaour

Excellent Jumping map. The backrounds could use some flavoring, but the jumping was great. And those are the important bits anyways. Well done.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Necropolis of nightmares next! May's was a unique one!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Necropolis of Nightmare pt3 @Chili1179

This map is exceptional. Absolutely a must play for anyone. Good enough to make me read the quest text. Custom world and enemies. The floating tower is simply awesome. Subbed to this guy for sure.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Necropolis by Chili1179 was really good. Check it out if you need to get a daily done!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Overthrowing Khodgren @Mrapostasy

Not so great. It works though, which is more than can be said of some.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Next up, Cragsteep Crypts by Apocrs1980!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Cragsteep Crypts @apocrs1980

Another of the best combat heavy quests available. Amazing construction on the world and dungeon pieces.
  • Options
    nokturnelnokturnel Member Posts: 173 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Check out mine when you got a chance buddy :)

It's one of those hidden gems, nothing but 5 stars so far.

In the sig hehe
    -Protect the Caravan-
    Fun 15-20 Minute Heavy Combat Quest with a difficulty slider. Hand crafted environments and encounters.
    Code: NW-DSVCX8LD4
    Thread URL: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?257391-Protect-the-Caravan
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Wrote that one down nokt!

We are gonna move the primary thread over over to here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?277991-Foundry-streaming-your-hawt-hawt-quests!

GOing to try and organize it better so authors can see our runs of the various content. Also looking at an every other day schedule for the time being. When viewership picks up we will work on every day and then adding various times.
  • Options
    nokturnelnokturnel Member Posts: 173 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wrote that one down nokt!

We are gonna move the primary thread over over to here http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?277991-Foundry-streaming-your-hawt-hawt-quests!

GOing to try and organize it better so authors can see our runs of the various content. Also looking at an every other day schedule for the time being. When viewership picks up we will work on every day and then adding various times.

Was getting a 404 error from the hyperlink in the original post, might want to fix that hehe. (happened to me once when I was linking my quest as well, seems to happen randomly on these forums)
    -Protect the Caravan-
    Fun 15-20 Minute Heavy Combat Quest with a difficulty slider. Hand crafted environments and encounters.
    Code: NW-DSVCX8LD4
    Thread URL: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?257391-Protect-the-Caravan