test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

US-EU Divided-Allegiance EST 1998, Mature Members only. Teamspeak (, Dragon Shard)

darkcrystal03darkcrystal03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
Divided-Allegiance is recruiting for all like Minded people.

US and EU Players in community

EST and PST is our main time zones. We have officers all over the world for others as well.History

We started in Asheron call back in beta , we played that for 7 years , we then moved on to SWG, and then WOW like most other guilds, we have played games like Earthrise, Xsyon, AOC. We used to be called different names from Dark's Avengers to Blood Rage, we decided to stick with this name for the past nearly 4 years so it was less confusing. Anyways, our members love to beta test games, we have tested almost every P2P MMo on the market. Our guild motto is Real life comes first, we created this guild to get away from the elist , and people to like to yell and scream on Teamspeak or Vent, we are here to have fun, because after all its a game.

our guild has five leaders now, since we been growing every year, we decided to have game directors for each game, each of them have a set of officers who help set up events, now each leader must follow the guild morals and valves of our community. Our Board members who are the leaders now each have a job to do, this way everything is run smoothly, it has worked out really well , we even have one person who deals with any sort of issues with a member/drama that may happen that way its dealt with eariler on.

About us.

We are a guild that is about PVP, PVE and Crafting, we have a great mix of all three types of players, we play games like WARZ, we run that with a more military style ranjing system, now for those that dislike that, then they don't have to, we have training sessions even to help our players get better, we even have a helper system that helps people in each game, this is not including officers, they just do less with other things, so we have many ways to help our members. When we played Earthrise and Xsyon, we were huge crafters, we also enjoyed PVP, PVE, we love to play as a team, most people never solo in our guild, they can if they like, but we rather you play as a team. We set up weekly events in every game we play, we have a 4 servers for WARZ, we have one server for DAYZ, and one for Minecraft.

What we Offer:

Friendship
Fun
No Drama
TeamPlay
Mature Leadership
TeamSpeak
Vbulletin Forums

We enjoy grouping, you will NOT be a number in our community, we get to know each member.

Games we Play

WARZ (4 Private Servers )
Defiance
League of Legend
PlanetSide 2
Minecraft( 1 private Server)
DAYZ ( 1 private Server)
Elder Scrolls (Beta)
Repopulation(Beta) Soon
Teamspeak, all members MUST be on Teamspeak to be in our guild and downloaded.

Apply here to Join http://www.divided-allegiance.com/vbulletin/content.php
Post edited by darkcrystal03 on

Comments

• idbrainidbrain Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been with DA for a couple of weeks now and they are a great group of people. If you looking for some one that actually does group together and has fun you really should check us out.
    The Wondering Minstrel - Short Code: NW-DHUX5C7GC
  • c3rustyc3rusty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best Clan EVER!
  • c3rustyc3rusty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bumpin threads
    edited May 2013
    bumpin again
  • nippernipper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hows it going there Rusty?
  • maokharkkonanmaokharkkonan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good guild
    edited May 2013
    nipper wrote: »
    Hows it going there Rusty?

good just bumpin this thread
  • oketree44oketree44 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Come hang out with us ;)
    edited May 2013
    Our guild is growing! Please come by and apply. We have groups running t1 and t2 content! The more 60's the better, if you have any questions throw me a message at Maroar@oketree44/Holyoke@oketree44!
    edited May 2013
    Time to bump!
    edited May 2013
    This is another shameless bump! Don't be shy.
    edited May 2013
    Bumping yet again!
    edited May 2013
    Our guild is growing! Please come by and apply. We have groups running t1 and t2 content! The more 60's the better, if you have any questions throw me a message at Maroar@oketree44/Holyoke@oketree44!
    edited May 2013
    I'm bumping!
    edited May 2013
    It's time for a bump.
    edited May 2013
    Another bump!
    edited May 2013
    Time for a bump!
    edited May 2013
    It's time for a bump.
  • nippernipper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what are you up to oke?
    edited May 2013
    You know, just chilling! What about you?
    edited May 2013
    Cool story bro!

That bump!
  • stolenbanjosstolenbanjos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump Bump - Come and Join Us!
    edited May 2013
    Time to bump!
  • stolenbanjosstolenbanjos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bump Bump Bump it Up!
  • idbrainidbrain Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This a great guild we do something just about every night. If your looking for a fun guild you really should check this one out.
    The Wondering Minstrel - Short Code: NW-DHUX5C7GC
  • mast3rblastermast3rblaster Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If anyone is interested in joining sign up at http://www.divided-allegiance.com/
  • coach86coach86 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2013
    I joined this guild looking for some help and wow ppl are so nice and informative it was a big shock coming from other guilds filled with young misfits if anyone is looking for a guild I recommend this guild
    edited May 2013
    If anyone is interested in joining sign up at http://www.divided-allegiance.com/

Maroar@Oketree44
    Holyoke@Oketree44
  • nsanonsano Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    When I read mature are we speaking of no fowl language or is it allowed I ask because I'm fowl mouthed a good part of the time. I did closed beta 4 for this game I beta tested Final Fantasy 11, WoW, Rift, Lotr, SWTOR, Final Fantasy 14, Aion, War of the Roses. I play other mmo's including DoD:s Planet Side 2, Star conflict, and WoT. I'm a Student at SunyIT majoring in information tech(undergraduate associates), Computer science (bachelors) micro electrical engineering (bachelors)im also contactable at Tifrobond@yahoo.com or on steam via Tifrobond.
  • mast3rblastermast3rblaster Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nsano wrote: »
    When I read mature are we speaking of no fowl language or is it allowed I ask because I'm fowl mouthed a good part of the time. I did closed beta 4 for this game I beta tested Final Fantasy 11, WoW, Rift, Lotr, SWTOR, Final Fantasy 14, Aion, War of the Roses. I play other mmo's including DoD:s Planet Side 2, Star conflict, and WoT. I'm a Student at SunyIT majoring in information tech(undergraduate associates), Computer science (bachelors) micro electrical engineering (bachelors)im also contactable at Tifrobond@yahoo.com or on steam via Tifrobond.

We look for people that act civil and can respect others, we don't mind cursing as long as you are not offending anyone.