test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[The Foundry] Official Screenshot of the Week!

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2014 in The Foundry
Hey everybody!

You may have already seen our Foundry Screenshot of the Week, which shows off a screenshot from a different Foundry quest every week.

It of course goes hand-in-hand with our Foundry Spotlight, and we'd like to invite you to submit all of your cool and awesome screens from the Foundry in this thread!

Simply post your screenshot from inside any Foundry quest in this thread, with the following:
  1. Name of the quest's author
  2. Name of the quest (and campaign, if applicable)
  3. Some context about the quest and what's going on in the screenshot
  4. A link to a higher-resolution version of the screenshot
We'll pick some of the best screenshots to share every week on the Neverwinter Facebook page, and both you and the quest's author will get credit!

One pro tip: check out this thread about Demo Recording and how to take nice screenshots.

And please make sure the screenshots have no UI or watermarks visible (unless the UI is integral to the composition).

Have fun! :)
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vHF71l9l.jpg

1. @nezroy
    2. Fate of the Bonnie Kate
    3. The context is that a giant scary spider dropped on me and I had to kill it because... spiders.
    4. http://i.imgur.com/vHF71l9.jpg
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • Options
    izatarizatar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nntvz1D.jpg
    1. @Crok2
    2. Harvest Fayre
    3. At the beer garden.
    4. http://i.imgur.com/nntvz1D.jpg
  • Options
    kamaliiciouskamaliicious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nezroy123 wrote: »
    3. The context is that a giant scary spider dropped on me and I had to kill it because... spiders.
    I think this every time I see those stupid armored spiders being ridden around Neverwinter.
  • Options
    paravelparavel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bneljxK.jpg

1. @LiamAlskare
    2. [C] The Hidden - The Purple Orchid
    3. The final boss awaits as she meditates in her sanctuary.
    4. http://i.imgur.com/bneljxK.jpg
  • Options
    wininoidwininoid Member Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    screenshot_2013-04-02-12-42-35.jpg

1. @winin
    2. [Q] A Kidnapping in Blacklake
    3. This fellow is the first incarnation of the risen wizard you face.
    4. A_Kidnapping_in_Blacklake.jpg
  • Options
    govanatorukgovanatoruk Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For the Foundry Spotlight:

685_0.356491001365901942_neverwinter-knights-1-copy.jpg

Foundry Quest Author: Phabled
    Name of the Quest: The Crypt of Despair (Part of the Fall of Mok Gal'doon campaign)
    Context: Having just fought their way bravely through the Crypt of Despair, the Neverwinter Knights stand proudly together united by their prowess in battle!
    Link: clicky
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    These are fantastic! Keep em coming! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1. Author - Thunderspank
    2. Himmelville, from the "Galstaff Adventures Presents:" campaign
    3. Himmelville is a quest in the tradition of old school monster movies. In this scene, you are confronted with Lord Damian for the first time.

screenshot_2013-04-28-11-46-34_zpsee8968b3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great pics all. Not sure how to get high rez screens so I will be cheering everyone on!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I use demo record (see the link in the original post by Som). You can watch the action and zoom your camera around where you like, pause at a good moment or location and then hit print screen. Also you can set the renderscale higher, but I've never noticed much difference. It lets you capture great action shots which I'd post, but I don't want to spam the thread with mine. :)
  • Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wininoid wrote: »
    I use demo record (see the link in the original post by Som). You can watch the action and zoom your camera around where you like, pause at a good moment or location and then hit print screen. Also you can set the renderscale higher, but I've never noticed much difference. It lets you capture great action shots which I'd post, but I don't want to spam the thread with mine. :)

I have use this and it is amazing but my shots just don't look as good as others.... I mean my shots are amazing :P just the rez isn't good.
  • Options
    thunderspankerthunderspanker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 713 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »
    Great pics all. Not sure how to get high rez screens so I will be cheering everyone on!!!

Lol. me neither. till they make that some buttons, i will go with super awesome puter self done not high rez version. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Himmelville - Are you easily frightened?
    Click Here

On one side of the mountain, there were bones...
  • Options
    nezroy123nezroy123 Member Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think this every time I see those stupid armored spiders being ridden around Neverwinter.

I know, right? My hero spider mount is safely in the bank where it can't creep me out and so I don't accidentally squash it in a moment of panic.
    Quests: Fate of the Bonnie Kate (NW-DE6K6H63Q)
  • Options
    staalkbhstaalkbh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    frostwz.png
    http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2158/frostwz.png
    screenshot2013050416441.jpg
    http://imageshack.us/a/img838/9425/screenshot2013050416441.jpg

First screenshot is of my custom built Frost Giant Fortress, it includes the Frozen Throne :D

Second Screenshot is part of my newest campaign (which I am currently working on)
    It's the Harvest Fest for the small Village of Spring Vale.

Author: staalkbh
    Campaign: The Tome of Akronem
  • Options
    warpactwarpact Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Dirty-Business_sml_zpsc2d543d9.jpg

Name of the quest's author: @Malloc
    Name of the quest: Dirty Business (NW-DBU9MXKXW)
    A search party has gone missing, and you've been sent in to find them. Image from late in the quest.
    A link to a higher-resolution version: 2560 X 1440

Photobucket seems to tweak the colors for some reason.
    NK-Velkyn-tat_zps09ca90e7.png
    Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan.
    Dirty Business, NW-DBU9MXKXW
  • Options
    rahama2forumrahama2forum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 57
    edited May 2013
    bobcat1313 wrote: »

Try this!

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?83951-Demo-Recording-AKA-how-to-make-awesome-videos-screenshots
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Author: Dzogen
    2. Quest: The 27th Level
    3. From the Trial of Courage, one of five trials designed to test your worthiness to a secret organization of legend
    4. http://bit.ly/12f3kbg

courage3cmp.gif
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    tomcnytomcny Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    awesome pics all around. keep up the great work!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The_Cragsteep_Crypt.jpg

@Apocrs1980
    The Cragsteep Crypt
    This is a tough fight with a bone golem boss deep in a cavern that leads to the broodmother. So tough, that you better bring some friends to help you out.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8gwe6n48pv8g4kl/The_Cragsteep_Crypt.jpg

/edit Hrm, just realized the enemy's head is cut off. I'll have to retake that one.
  • Options
    guardiousguardious Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1.Guardious
    2.Siege Of The DragonHorn
    3These images are just scenery atm that took apx 2 weeks to complete. I am a stickler for details ;)
    Additional: this campaign will take me probably about 3+ months to complete. currently I have made 2 location details completed and now starting on my 3rd. It will be a very detailed and interactive quest with lots of fun things to do! Sorry no spoilers! Hope everyone enjoys the more simple yet detailed looks of outdoor environments.

screenshot_2013-05-10-03-00-41_zps0b9f03ed.jpg
    First screen shot is of a river waterfall that scales down to the lake in the second screen shot, this runs apx 1000+ feet into a slower river then down again to the lake scaling one side to the other of the map and all can be traveled! small coves and more!

screenshot_2013-05-10-03-01-15_zpsd95ace5f.jpg
    The Second Screen Shot, Heading down a path to a village. (if you look carefully at the second screen shot you will see the village way down to the left and the smaller river to the right that then goes down more falls to the lake beyond!)

screenshot_2013-05-10-02-56-06_zps373ab0c1.jpg
    Third Screen Shot is Traveling in a map with multiple paths, hidden passages and more! Sorry No Spoilers! I just wanted to show these off and give people ideas and see that you can really get into details even in large open areas! Not just dugeons and other closed in locations(thou I will have plenty of those as well!)...
  • Options
    verse4verse4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cant wait to play this! looks great! :-)
  • Options
    darklotusdarklotus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just Finished building my Castle now Call my Army and Siege the Orc King Castle across the River,
    This is my 4th quest name of the Quest is... " Build a Castle, Siege a Keep "
    Here is short code... NW-DGMLXYJ3W
    1. GodOfHunters
    2 Build a Castle, Siege a Keep ,
    3.Build a Castle while defending off monsters, then Call to Arms, signal soldiers and warriors when castle is built to defend castle while you Blow up the Orc Kings Statue and Siege the Keep accross the river
    4. http://i44.tinypic.com/55gnwl.jpg
    My in Game Name " DeathKlok "
    55gnwl.jpg
  • Options
    dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just updated "The 27th Level," to make Trial of Intelligence cooler... could be brighter but I'm not aware of anyone who has created a tightrope before :)
    Quest: The 27th Level
    More info in sig below

newtoiscreencmp.png
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
    Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
  • Options
    jayce666jayce666 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wRhdo5k.jpg

1. @ashenoak
    2. Drei'raeth Caverns
    3. Fighting the first challenging monster in the adventure.. the Succubus!
    4. http://i.imgur.com/wRhdo5k.jpg unedited screen

Extras:

Here is a slightly edited version:
    kyraa___nine_hells___neverwinter_online_by_jace_lethecus-d64tz9e.png
    Link to High-Res version of the above image - http://fav.me/d64tz9e

Link to the adventures forum post:
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?205242-UGC-quot-Drei-raeth-Caverns-quot-Test-your-might-against-Adramalech-Lord-of-Demons&highlight
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "History does not repeat itself but sometimes it rhymes."
  • Options
    xivilynxivilyn Member Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    1. Xivilyn
    2. Tomb of Talanos (NW-DGZ62JVB3)
    3. Mages of Nevermana binding the lich Talanos

JnfU90S.jpg
  • Options
    wesleyericwesleyeric Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 30
    edited May 2013
    Author: @wesleyeric
    Campaign: Echoes of Providence

While Live Testing a custom map version of the Tower District for the campaign, I managed to get this shot in fighting a lone ogre standing between me and my goal. I had no idea the sunlight would be so dramatic! My Cleric companion running up the hill just in the nick of time really captured the feel of a small adventuring party going up against an oversized, dangerous enemy. No major bosses or threats to the planet in this one - just a good, old-fashioned brawl with an ogre.

(clicky for big)
    R9SMzAWl.jpg
    Echoes of Providence: A Campaign! NWS-DD6DRTTVH
    #Story #Combat #Exploration #Long #Solo
  • Options
    bassbeat85bassbeat85 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @rohk007
    The Dragon's Pub
    Bar Fight wave 1&2

screenshot2013051407232.jpg

screenshot2013051407024.jpg

screenshot2013051407104.jpg

screenshot2013051407294.jpg
  • Options
    vlayde9vlayde9 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @vlayde9
    Unnerving Portal
    NW-DMTFHPK4D

Headquarters of a secret arcane council.

X4UgFco.jpg

Fighting a protective guardian on top of a ice spiral.

s1vW51C.jpg
  • Options
    brymmstonebrymmstone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oJai5yQ.jpg

1. @Brymmstone
    2. Spellplague Test Subjects
    3. An abandoned guild hall in the Tower District overrun with orcs.
    4. http://i.imgur.com/oJai5yQ.jpg
  • Options
    sterbefallssterbefalls Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice pics everyone