Options

preposterously horrendous support!

2»

Comments

• Options
    zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Our Customer Support team has been experiencing an extremely high load at the moment

You knew this was coming, why weren't you prepared? Bad or slow customer service is never excusable.

If you can't hire the temporary amount of reps needed then give all the current ones a Redbull IV.
  • Options
    zedfighterzedfighter Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is your opinion and I disagree with your statement as one of my friends had to wait for 3 weeks to get his ticket resolved in GW2.

No opinion to it. All fact. Just two simple examples, GW2 has a base dye system that costs nothing. Neverwinter's you must buy even the basics and they're one freakin use. GW2, respects are paid for by in game coin and cheap to boot. Neverwinter's is what, $6? And what a joke making people pay for a respec during a so called open beta.

You can argue all day that GW2 is buy to play, so what. I paid $60 for NW and some unfortunately paid $200. Besides the mounts, everything in those two packs are fairly insignificant.

The people who shelled out $60 - $120 should get some in game discounts. But no, PWE want's us to spend even more. Gouging us for even more money. Every time you turn around you have to pay for something else. Quality of life features should be free. I'm surprised you don't have to pay for skill slots (*cough*, looking at you swtor).

I guess my ArenaNet customer service experience must have been pure luck.
  • Options
    tweeter83tweeter83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Good luck trying to contact PWE or cryptic on the phone either they dont even put you on hold just hang up on you and tell you to try again such <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> poor support.