test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Unnamed are Recruiting [EU] www.the-unnamed.com

Comments

• saphra88saphra88 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    19 members currently online in game, out of 41 :)

guilds coming along nicely!
  • psendaronpsendaron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    Hi Badger!
    I filled out an application at your website and I'm eagerly waiting for reply.
    "Don't change colour to match the walls.
    Look like you belong and the walls will change colour to match you."

- Kender Proverb
  • badgerthunbadgerthun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For any one thinking of applying it can sometimes take up to 24 hours for a application to be accepted / Rejected :)
  • efioanaesefioanaes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just applied there, sounds like my type of guild :)
  • theisingguytheisingguy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    Lovely! a UK based guild! Are you guys on Mindflayer by any chance?
  • pedjanikpedjanik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hey Badger can you pm me when ur online i have few questions about design of website please if you would :D PS. I cannot believe i just saw a guild who is so fond of eachother to actualy meet in real life, gz guys hope you continue ur journey
  • rothtinrothtin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Little bump. Joined these guys yesterday and feeling right at home!

Nice, social and chatty.
    Ingame: Nicci Server: Beholder
  • rothtinrothtin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lovely! a UK based guild! Are you guys on Mindflayer by any chance?

We are on Beholder...
    edited May 2013
    pedjanik wrote: »
    I cannot believe i just saw a guild who is so fond of eachother to actualy meet in real life, gz guys hope you continue ur journey

I wouldnt say i was fond of them ;)

If you cant get a hold of badger feel free to pm me: Saphra@Saphra88, I tend to read chat more than he does :)

Gz to all our 60's!
  • badgerthunbadgerthun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pedjanik wrote: »
    Hey Badger can you pm me when ur online i have few questions about design of website please if you would :D PS. I cannot believe i just saw a guild who is so fond of eachother to actualy meet in real life, gz guys hope you continue ur journey

PM in game or on here m8?
  • decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    Welcome to all new members, still looking for more :)
    Greetings Decubis,
    image_160079_thumb_wide300.jpg
    Decubis: Dwarf Guardian Fighter: lvl 60
    Demic: Human Devoted Cleric: lvl 60
    Server: Beholder Guild: The Unnamed
  • dalcardalcar Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like a nice Guild to bad you not on Dragon Server :)
  • mackon1mackon1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just been accepted to join the guild and they seem like a really nice group of people. Hope to spend many hours gaming with them :)
    edited May 2013
    All the new guys have been really nice and I think our community is a great one in Neverwinter, Still room for more though!
    edited May 2013
    Lots of 60's now :)
    edited May 2013
    boop

Nice guild runs for dungeon delves tonight :)
  • efioanaesefioanaes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very nice and friendly guild, i joined last week and they really are a friendly bunch.
    I cant wait to level up one of my toons to 60 to run some of the content with the guild.
  • decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited May 2013
    Nice to see so many great new members :) More GFs and Clerics would be nice.
    Greetings Decubis,
  • doqqeldoqqel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If your looking for a good guild sign up with these guys. I got tired of running around alone and wanted to join a guild found these guys and it made me reroll from a lv 40 wizzy to play on the same server. (worth it). The people in the guild are friendly and if you get on mumble with us (which i highly recommend) you will have more fun and get alot of laughs while playing. Here is an example of us goofing around in mid lvl PvP.

lv 39 tier pvp with The Unnamed Seven[POV]
    doqqel12.png
    Server: Beholder
    edited May 2013
    More and more guild runs are happening as more of us hit 60.

So if you are looking for a nice place to level up and after that gear up and beat the various challenges this game offers I'd highly recommend this guild.
    edited May 2013
    Most of the delvs two teams farming :)
    Greetings Decubis,
  • cwctobycwctoby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sounds like a great guild, are you short on any specific classes?
  • techthenerdtvtechthenerdtv Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lolno

-matt
  • cwctobycwctoby Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lolno

-matt

Yeah dumb question sorry :rolleyes:

I was really enquiring if you were open to all classes or had an excess or short fall on anything, I'm guessing the former, but worded it poorly, pretty much like this response lol :D
    edited May 2013
    We are still recruiting
    edited May 2013
    Still recruiting :)
  • mythengewabamythengewaba Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    just sent you an application If you have some kind of problem finding me ingame you can Pm me here...
    edited May 2013
    Still on the look out for more people to join the madess
  • heiki111heiki111 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    applyed on website ;)
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for all the new great applications :) We feel we can still cater for a few more people so please sign up today :D