test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Pathetic servers...

balthezorebalthezore Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Seriously fix the god **** desync, lagg, ping jumps constant server crashes. Your bloody tehnical support forum is full of complains and you almost don't even bother replaying to those. Most pathetic customer support ever. I wrote 5 freaking tickets and it took you 2 WEEEEEEKS to answer them. It's not like milions play this game and you got no freaking time to answer few tickets. Your bloody community is bellow 1 milion.

So tell me what the hell is wrong with you? You care so lil'?

Yeah forum trolls write that "it's f2p move along, you don't deserve anything from them, paying is optional no one forced you to pay". If WE pay for something it MEANS: WE SUPPORT THE GOD **** SERVERS and we expect them to work fine.

<Removed per RoC>

"Peace".
Post edited by balthezore on

Comments

• balthezorebalthezore Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    BUMP bump bump
  • pboar2006pboar2006 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 421 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yeah this sure needs to be bumped in General Chat. Lots we can do here.
    edited May 2013
    pboar2006 wrote: »
    Yeah this sure needs to be bumped in General Chat. Lots we can do here.

Obviously, they give no <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at Tehnical support so why not. Spread the good news...
    edited May 2013
    balthezore wrote: »
    Obviously, they give no <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at Tehnical support so why not. Spread the good news...

Yeah let the *****ing and whining spread like a plague across to other forums.
  • cookjkcookjk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    Runs better than GW2 did at launch. That was a nightmare! Wait better than any game at launch for the most part. So I don't know what you are talking about.
  • rhorgerhorge Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    Doesn't "Beta" tag give any hints? The game is not finished yet, hold your horses.
    edited May 2013
    Yeah let the *****ing and whining spread like a plague across to other forums.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that spreaded since day one at NW forums. And at every single other PW forum. Obviously there is no democracy with PW. "You pay- you get no support, you are completly ignored by company, you wait for your tickets to be answered for weeks". But yeah "it's beta" That one is getting old. It's open beta- just few tweaks are left nothing more is gonna change and same goes for servers if they suck now, they will suck later aswel. Cryptic picked worst "publisher" around. PW always has been known as money hungry company with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> support. It's like closing a deal with devil, everything can look fine but eventually you get nothing for yerr soul.
    edited May 2013
    Sorry to burst your bubble but that spreaded since day one at NW forums. And at every single other PW forum. Obviously there is no democracy with PW. "You pay- you get no support, you are completly ignored by company, you wait for your tickets to be answered for weeks". But yeah "it's beta" That one is getting old. It's open beta- just few tweaks are left nothing more is gonna change and same goes for servers if they suck now, they will suck later aswel. Cryptic picked worst "publisher" around. PW always has been known as money hungry company with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> support. It's like closing a deal with devil, everything can look fine but eventually you get nothing for yerr soul.

Cryptic didnt pick a publisher they were bought out by PWE. And second I really want to know how you have such inside knowledge on what they have left to fix.
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic didnt pick a publisher they were bought out by PWE. And second I really want to know how you have such inside knowledge on what they have left to fix.

Yeah it's hard to figure how many things gaming companies have to fix when it's open beta in it's latest phase. I don't know maybe years of gaming and playing all kinds of betas speak for itself? Open basically means finished product with few tweaks. There is no major revamp of game. Core of game is there, only few bugs/glitches/exploits will be fixed.

But yeah just wait and see how much "it's gonna change" within this beta phase. And this has nothing to do with freaking game itself it's servers that are going wild...
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get that there are problems, but if you are honestly THAT unhappy with the game, simply move on to a game that does not frustrate you as much. I mean, is a game really worth all this anger and frustration?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    I get that there are problems, but if you are honestly THAT unhappy with the game, simply move on to a game that does not frustrate you as much. I mean, is a game really worth all this anger and frustration?

I like the game, I just hate servers. It's like they're hosted on a kitchen sink...
    edited May 2013
    I like the game, I just hate servers. It's like they're hosted on a kitchen sink...

Why not donate some of your superior expertise and money to Cryptic in setting up some super servers then
  • archangelneverarchangelnever Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Oh mighty one with the immense knowledge of all games past, present and future. Please give an example of an MMO or otherwise online-dependent game that launched without server issues, never had any issues after that and had flawless Support reaction time in a case of a big issue.

I have yet to find such a magical unicorn of a game. But obviously you have.
  • realr3sistancerealr3sistance Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    desync, lagg, ping jumps

I've no idea what you are talking about here, I haven't experienced any of this.
    constant server crashes.

It is technically Open Beta and so understandable, anyways the server(s) are temporary. The plan is for the entire game to be on a single super server.
  • rhorgerhorge Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    Oh mighty one with the immense knowledge of all games past, present and future. Please give an example of an MMO or otherwise online-dependent game that launched without server issues, never had any issues after that and had flawless Support reaction time in a case of a big issue.

I have yet to find such a magical unicorn of a game. But obviously you have.

Well, this game probably will have 0 issues at launch, that's why it's in open beta.
  • mikael74mikael74 Member Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seriously fix the god **** desync, lagg, ping jumps constant server crashes. Your bloody tehnical support forum is full of complains and you almost don't even bother replaying to those. Most pathetic customer support ever. I wrote 5 freaking tickets and it took you 2 WEEEEEEKS to answer them. It's not like milions play this game and you got no freaking time to answer few tickets. Your bloody community is bellow 1 milion.

Yeah forum trolls write that "it's f2p move along, you don't deserve anything from them, paying is optional no one forced you to pay". If WE pay for something it MEANS: WE SUPPORT THE GOD **** SERVERS and we expect them to work fine.

So pull your heads out of yerr' Aholes and start doing your god **** job...

"Peace".

QFT!

I don't know what old crappy servers PWE are using for this but they are cheaper than uncle Scrooge for doing so.
    I play as a control wizard and when it comes down to it... it's all about the freeze.
  • clansman2013clansman2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Honestly, the only server issues I have experienced is some brief rubberbanding in the main city. When this happens, I just switch to a less populated instance, and the problem is resolved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daowacedaowace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is technically Open Beta and so understandable, anyways the server(s) are temporary. The plan is for the entire game to be on a single super server.
    Said single server can't handle the population which is why there's multiple ones right now.

If they merge the shards together with the current problems (regardless of its 'upgrades') then I can officially say that they don't care about their playerbase; the combat lag is bad enough, and I ping the server for 32ms.
  • bobzebrickbobzebrick Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The shard system doesn't work unless you put huge amounts of computing power behind it. The only company I knew who had all players on one MMO server was EvE and they use a supercomputer. PWE trying to do the same kind of thing on their usually shoe string budget is asking for failure. I have a constant 200ms ping and though this was fun for a few days, I really can't take this game seriously and will continue to look for another MMO.
  • zemtex4zemtex4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013

So pull your heads out of yerr' Aholes and start doing your god **** job...

"Peace".

I agree fix the **** servers!
  • metcolmetcol Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have started to play like a week ago.I"m playing from europe and made a charater at the mindflayer server.After that i experienced some lagg i thought it"s because i"m playing from eu.I ignored it and at around lvl 30 i figoured iut that my character will suck later becouse of my fail biuld so i rerolled it but before that i made a charater on every server to check the lagg there.Every server was laggy so i figoured out every server is for Us players and nothing for europeans.So i made a charater and i havent experienced any other lagg till now expect 1 day when i had to relog to fix it cus my ping went insane when i played for a longer period.
    Yesterday i was about to make my char to lvl 60 but after that frking maintence my ping is jumping from 180-600 and it desont stop.
    The game rightn now for me is unplayable i cant killa freaking boss cus if i dodge after 2 secounds the boss's skills still hits me and can't do **** with it.
  • uriziemuriziem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited May 2013
    the ping in this game is insane, pvp unplayable
    Uriziel TR lev 60 Gear Rating 12400
    Uriziel GF Gear Rating 14800
    David Grave CW 10500 Gear Rating 6000 recovery(kripparian build)
    Uriziem Monk Completionist 28 past life , DDO player since March 2006 (2006-2009 on Devourer server, 2009-2012 on Cannith server)
    ex officer and founder of Ordo Draconis, DDO Italian Elite Guild, now on NEVERWINTER
    large.png
    picture sharing
  • errornametaken69errornametaken69 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    The last thread about this got move into bug reports. Just linking it here to let you know that there are a lot more with that issue.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?246291-Lag-Lag-and-lag&p=3251181#post3251181
  • steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I just had some lag experiences yesterday and I don't own a skyrocket computer, may it be just zone related? I'm from Europe btw.
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
  • vatashavatasha Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have not experienced any lag or DCs yet. My advice to those that are: Instead of raging you need to post you computer specs and how you connect to the internet. The problem might be related to something on your end. Cursing and raging does not fix lag
  • errornametaken69errornametaken69 Member Posts: 42
    edited May 2013
    vatasha wrote: »
    I have not experienced any lag or DCs yet. My advice to those that are: Instead of raging you need to post you computer specs and how you connect to the internet. The problem might be related to something on your end. Cursing and raging does not fix lag

Some may have lag for specific individual reasons but that doesn't impact that a lot of people are not.
  • nvmbanelingsnvmbanelings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some may have lag for specific individual reasons but that doesn't impact that a lot of people are not.

all of the latest lag complains i've seen have been from people that live outside canada/USA.

i've been playing all day with zero issues from california.
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    all of the latest lag complains i've seen have been from people that live outside canada/USA.

i've been playing all day with zero issues from california.

Americans <.<
  • spyke2009spyke2009 Member Posts: 674 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    tracerts have been done, threads have been erected, message is out, issue is highlighted.

Now it's the waiting game.

If you're going to complain at least make sure it's a legitimate complaint.