test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do I find the Zen I bought with AD?

xoran00xoran00 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I purchased Zen with AD on 3 characters today. It shows up in the exchange listing as purchased. I don't see the Zen in game or online in my PWE account.
Post edited by xoran00 on

Comments

• angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Open the Z-Store and it should show your balance at the bottom.
  • xoran00xoran00 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Zen Market shows a balance of 0.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Open up the AD Exchange again. Your Zen will be listed there in in the Exchange Pool and will be just above a "Withdraw" button and fields. You need to withdraw your Zen from the Exchange to be able to spend it in the Z-Store. Sometimes you have to Withdraw it twice for it to go through, this usually happens when first visiting the AD Exchange and withdrawing right away.
  • john242424john242424 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . Open up the AD Exchange again. Your Zen will be listed there in in the Exchange Pool and will be just above a "Withdraw" button and fields. You need to withdraw your Zen from the Exchange to be able to spend it in the Z-Store. Sometimes you have to Withdraw it twice for it to go through, this usually happens when first visiting the AD Exchange and withdrawing right away.

If I withdraw it twice I want to get it twice...lol
    Frosted Lucky Charms are Magically Delicious!
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    john242424 wrote: »
    If I withdraw it twice I want to get it twice...lol

I must admit to also having this feeling, alas it doesn't work that way.
  • wolfel1wolfel1 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    How does one exchange AD for ZEN anyway? I've been trying to figure that out.
  • john242424john242424 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wolfel1 wrote: »

Third icon from your left on top of your screen. Click that. "Astral Diamond exchange"
    Frosted Lucky Charms are Magically Delicious!
    edited May 2013
    wolfel1 wrote: »

When in the AD Exchange (Gem Icon on Menu Bar, 3rd on from left), you'll want to Sell AD for Zen. The folliwing article pertains to STO's Dilithium but the Mechanics are the same: Dilithium 101

When on the first tab, you dictate or chose your ratio of Z:AD that you want to trade for. The second tab is for AD:Z trades and the third tab is your listings
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The min is 50 and max is 500 AD PER zen. You would want to sell "slightly" below market (to get more Zen) but it all depends on the market and how fast your want to get your Zen.

If you just want to transfer AD between characters on the SAME shard, you just sell low like 50AD per 1 zen and it will go into a pool.

It is like playing the market. buy low, sell high.
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.