test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Buff Rogues Now

13»

Comments

• spellwardenspellwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 357 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Oh, and more stupid looking hats for wizards. Also on the same note. Make sure to increase the cost, and decrease the stats on the only wizard looking hat in game.
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    P.S.

1. Please spawn more random adds on the boss fights. I do not think that there are enough. The problem with this is I think you set the bar way to high and your making all of the other MMo's currently on the market look really silly. Why would you want to make your competition look silly?

2. Please nerf my Guardian threat. I am tired of zoning into Heroics and the entire zone automatically aggro's me.

3. Please disable a few of my passive skills in the protector tree that are really working double of what they are saying.

4. Please tone down all of the descriptions on all skills and passives. You are giving out way to much information!

5. Please work on a wider variety of different lock boxes, everything else in the game is almost perfect and you should dedicate more time to this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cptcheese255cptcheese255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    selvec wrote: »
    Funny man is funny like hack saw to testicles.

I have never experienced this but I can imagine that it is painful
  • capy86capy86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I love this thread, gave me a lot of chuckles =P
  • hexedianhexedian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Remove some of the options in the foundry, right now it's way too complicated.

Ho, and on that note, make sure to never again feature any more foundry quests. The ones we have right now are perfect.

By the way, thanks for not letting us invite people to dungeons when someone drops, everyone loves the added challenge!
  • zarkheszarkhes Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2013
    Make me pay in ZEN for each level of my white companion!
  • vweegitvweegit Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would appreciate it if you would make the zones bigger. I enjoy running from one end to the next, it helps to keep my rogue's thighs from getting flabby. I don't feel I spend enough time doing more running than the one courier in all of Faerun.
  • jabeazjabeaz Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great troll thread bro, just awesome. You've summed up most of what is wrong with the game.
  • fakatikfakatik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    The thing is when you get hit thrice you automatically dismount. And what do people do? They kill those mobs and remount their mounts. They should add a 60sec timer until the mount can be summoned again. Also come on, which person can take three hits and still remain mounted. Reduce it to one hit.
    Aireina | Ashter | King Baldric | Oranges | Hello | Mikalin
  • proqludumproqludum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    - You should demount every time an enemy is in a 50 meter radius, the mounts are afraid of being attacked.
  • balentinossbalentinoss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Best Post in the forum.
  • shadowmokashadowmoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A lot of you are really dense if you can't tell if this guy's joking.
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was laughing about 1/3 of the way through, so much so my cat is still staring at me like I've lost my mind...
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.
  • pentegarnpentegarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this-thread-delivers_dhl_zps0c02605d.jpg
  • bejita231bejita231 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Remove bind on equip from all items, the dying economy needs to be stimulated with more epics
  • js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    P.S.

1. Please spawn more random adds on the boss fights. I do not think that there are enough. The problem with this is I think you set the bar way to high and your making all of the other MMo's currently on the market look really silly. Why would you want to make your competition look silly?

2. Please nerf my Guardian threat. I am tired of zoning into Heroics and the entire zone automatically aggro's me.

3. Please disable a few of my passive skills in the protector tree that are really working double of what they are saying.

4. Please tone down all of the descriptions on all skills and passives. You are giving out way to much information!

5. Please work on a wider variety of different lock boxes, everything else in the game is almost perfect and you should dedicate more time to this.

I loled

*Ten day later* Dev Team:''We have an update for you!''
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• js3bjs3b Member Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bejita231 wrote: »
    Remove bind on equip from all items, the dying economy needs to be stimulated with more epics

NO! removing the bind on equip = making everything worthless = no more dungeon running to make money = dying game.
    Founder back a week ago, already pissed by cryptic ''no roll back'' decision

• etherealjetherealj Member Posts: 1,091 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    js3b wrote: »
    NO! removing the bind on equip = making everything worthless = no more dungeon running to make money = dying game.

You missed that joke pretty badly.
    Use the <removed exploit lead-in> to interact with the auction vendor.
  • pentegarnpentegarn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    etherealj wrote: »
    You missed that joke pretty badly.

A surprising number of people have thus far
  • robertthebardrobertthebard Member Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    pentegarn wrote: »
    A surprising number of people have thus far

It's not really all that surprising, to me, anyway.
    Reading comprehension is essential in a medium that requires reading for communication.