test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Einsof [SG/ Oceanic based] International Guild Recruiting!

13»

Comments

• auroraeinzoxauroraeinzox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 78
    edited May 2013
    icodyle wrote: »
    ****, sadly I'm not the same server, have been looking for a SG guild ever since I started playing. Well let's hope they'd merge all the shards together so I'll be able to be in a guild instead of just doing quest all by myself which is really boring.

I remember reading somewhere that they will merge all the shards/ server into 1. Just that there is no confirmed date. Hope to play with you when it does happen. :P
  • sotsotzaiisotsotzaii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    Sounds awesome, I'm your neighbour - Johor. You guys use TS 3 ? Or how's your communication system like ? Pretty much loving every other aspects of your guild.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'd rather not be alone, because I value friendships more than anything else.
    Proud to be a part of
    Graviora Manent
    edited May 2013
    sotsotzaii wrote: »
    Sounds awesome, I'm your neighbour - Johor. You guys use TS 3 ? Or how's your communication system like ? Pretty much loving every other aspects of your guild.

Hi there! Nice to meet you. We are using Raidcall for our VOIP. :)
  • shanaminamishanaminami Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hope they combine all 3 servers soon. Seems like there are lesser and lesser people playing the game. Not much content at level 60. :(
    edited May 2013
    Hope they combine all 3 servers soon. Seems like there are lesser and lesser people playing the game. Not much content at level 60. :(

IKR. Now is just farming. :P
    edited May 2013
    I am slowly starting to get bored. Nothing much to do at end game. Are you guys playing any other games at the moment?
    edited May 2013
    I am slowly starting to get bored. Nothing much to do at end game. Are you guys playing any other games at the moment?

Some of us are playing Rift at the moment, to prepare for Rift official F2P on June 12. We are on Laethys server, Defiant faction. :)
    edited May 2013
    forum lag caused double post.....
    edited May 2013
    Did you guys know about the exploit incident that happened recently? ****. I think it ruined the game. Sigh.
    edited May 2013
    Did you guys know about the exploit incident that happened recently? ****. I think it ruined the game. Sigh.

Lol. I believe people who are actively playing will know about it. Yeah. Oh well.. Just passing time with Neverwinter until the AAA MMOs such as WildStar, ArcheAge, Elder Scrolls Online, etc coming out at the end of the year. :)
    edited May 2013
    Lol. I believe people who are actively playing will know about it. Yeah. Oh well.. Just passing time with Neverwinter until the AAA MMOs such as WildStar, ArcheAge, Elder Scrolls Online, etc coming out at the end of the year. :)

Awesome!! Will be joining you guys again. Had a really good time with you guys in Neverwinter!
    edited May 2013
    Awesome!! Will be joining you guys again. Had a really good time with you guys in Neverwinter!

Sure thing man. Glad you enjoyed playing with us. :)
    edited May 2013
    Dragon's prophet releasing in a few days, are you guys gonna play that?
    edited May 2013
    Dragon's prophet releasing in a few days, are you guys gonna play that?

Played the beta. Game is fun and interesting but apparently it lags like ****. Gonna give the open beta a try and see if they improved the lag. If their lag is not fixed, it's better sticking to Neverwinter.
    edited May 2013
    Oh ****. I guess I will give it a try. I still do pvp in neverwinter occasionally though.
    edited May 2013
    1 more day for DP!
    edited June 2013
    DP is quite fun but I still prefer the pvp in neverwinter. Neverwinter's pvp win hands down!
    edited June 2013
    DP is quite fun but I still prefer the pvp in neverwinter. Neverwinter's pvp win hands down!

I can agree to this. :P
    edited June 2013
    Glad to see many people are still active in the guild. Had fun pvping with some of them.
    edited June 2013
    Glad to see many people are still active in the guild. Had fun pvping with some of them.

Glad that you are enjoying! :)
    edited June 2013
    Glad that you are enjoying! :)

Only cause I am with you guys! ;)
    edited June 2013
    I have a few friends who wish to try out Neverwinter. They are new. Do you think they can join the guild?
    edited June 2013
    I have a few friends who wish to try out Neverwinter. They are new. Do you think they can join the guild?

Sure! They are more than welcome to. :)
  • canishelixcanishelix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited June 2013
    Just joined hope to see u guys ard!
  • invoker80invoker80 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Is this guild still alive ?