test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

=ADK= is a multi-Game community and we want you to join us on Mindflayer. EU/US/AU TZ

zzadistbelalzzadistbelal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
adkneverwi.jpg
The =ADK= Multi-Gaming Community was founded in mid 2009. =ADK= was created as a fun, laid back gaming environment to give gamers for any game a place to call home and be able to help expand the community to others around the world. The community strives off of member activity and the more that members are involved the more the community grows. So we don't just stick to one game, rather try to have as many games as possible associated with the community.

So. Looking for the site? Click the poster and it will automatically bring you to our site.

We offer two different ways to join us.

You can simply join the guild and have fun with us.

-or-

You can join the community and earn your =ADK= tags.

I'm sure you're curious what the difference is.

1. =ADK= tags signal that you are an =ADK= member
  2. You'll be part of the same community that has multiple top 20 rated Battlefield 3 servers.
  3. You'll be part of a community that dominates on the Helios server for Planetside 2 for the NC.
  4. You'll be part of the same community with some of the most feared DayZ bandits to play DayZ.
  5. You'll be part of a community that owns multiple minecraft servers.
  6. This community has an active Teamspeak client teeming with friendly gamers more then willing to team up to play games.
  7. You'll be part of a thriving worldwide multi-cultural video game community
  8. You'll be part of a huge community that is chock full of Admins who are there for you. They are 100% focused on making ADK the best community for the players.

Fancy bullet list
  • 2,700+ members
  • Very low requirements to become a member. (including no cost to join.)
  • Multiple games supported and played within the community
  • Community is focused on the player base.
Post edited by zzadistbelal on

Comments

• zzadistbelalzzadistbelal Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Small update.

This game is planning to be supported by ADK as one of our official games.

We also provide support for League of Legends, Battlefield 3, Planetside 2, DayZ, Minecraft, and War Thunder. This will be the next game on that list.

We minorly support at the moment.
    World of Tanks
    Guild Wars 2
    Path of Exile
    Crysis 3
    Medal of Honor Warfighter
    Borderlands 2
    Team Fortress
    Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
    Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    Diablo 3
    Starcraft
    Star Wars: The Old Republic
    Portal 1/2
    Mechwarrior Online
    DoTA 2
    D&D Neverwinter (will be sponsored by a Veteran Admin in the near future)
    Civilization 5
    Tera Rising Online
    Combat Arms
    Battlefield Free to Play
    Ultima Online
  • novaniannovanian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking forward to working with everyone involved in this community, if you are interested in us feel free to just come over to our Teamspeak or forums and give us a shout.
  • aoblxixaoblxix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looking for a great group of folks to play with? Come join ADK! Always looking for experienced folks as well as any new members.

Can't wait to see some new faces!
    edited May 2013
    If you're looking for a few people to level up with, come join us! We'll be having an eventful weekend so if you have any questions please let us know on our website ADKGamers.com or on team speak at TS.ADKGamers.com:3796
    edited May 2013
    So double astral diamond weekend. We're gonna be pushing alot of content this weekend. Come join us in ADK so you don't have to do it on your own.
    edited May 2013
    Tonight I'll be doing some foundry missions. Come join the ADK boys and girls in this. Lets have some fun.
  • r3d3y3j3di1r3d3y3j3di1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We should have quite a few people on, if you need more information on the game or joining the ADK guild please join us in Teamspeak. With double astral diamond weekend it would be great to have a couple of groups to run dungeons and skirmishes, look forward to seeing everyone on!
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Do you guys have lots of 60's that are constantly running T2's and exploring in Castle Never atm?
  • r3d3y3j3di1r3d3y3j3di1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We're not quite there, ADK is just getting started at this point. I know there will be a few getting close over the next couple of days, i'm almost 60 myself and there are a few right behind me.
    edited May 2013
    Shameless bump for Friday night grinding!
    edited May 2013
    Not at this time. As r3d has said. We're powering through content. It takes some time to mobilize a huge community and get them set into a new game. But we're getting there. I'm getting close to 60 and so are a few others. Then we're gonna start exploring the end game content they currently have for us.

You on Mindflayer munkey?
  • raffo63raffo63 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi I just entered the ADK community and I would like to enter the guild as a normal member, but i haven't found the way to do it. My contact in neverwinter is @Raffo63.
    edited May 2013
    raffo63 wrote: »
    Hi I just entered the ADK community and I would like to enter the guild as a normal member, but i haven't found the way to do it. My contact in neverwinter is @Raffo63.

Hey Raffo, thanks for the interest. Someone should be contacting you soon if they haven't already. I look forward to seeing you on our website and team speak soon! :)

If anyone else is interested please let us know, we've got a great weekend ahead of us and would love to have you join us!
    edited May 2013
    raffo63 wrote: »

I'll be contacting you shortly.

Also you can check our forums and post there. If you join Teamspeak and see F3lix online. He can also provide you a guild invite. Hope to see you soon.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes I am on Mindflayer as Barabus The Gray, 60 cleric 9655gs. I am in a guild currently but its pretty impersonal, and people seem to be dropping out of it daily. Generally I am running pug T2s atm. I'm looking for a top tier guild with skilled players who strive to explore, and beat all end-game content. I'm out of town for work for the next fiew days, but if this is something you guys are all about, /friend me. And if not, /friend me anyway, I'm always down to meet someone new and go kick the **** out of a dungeon =)
  • kimblogiekimblogie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello guys,

I'm from Belgium and i'm only lvl 18. Do you think its possibel for me to joine you guys and girls?
    Is there a form i need to fill out or somthing?

Kind regards,

Kim
    edited May 2013
    kimblogie wrote: »
    Hello guys,

I'm from Belgium and i'm only lvl 18. Do you think its possibel for me to joine you guys and girls?
    Is there a form i need to fill out or somthing?

Kind regards,

Kim

Hey!

Well you have a few choices, if you would just like to get an invite to the guild and play with people in game just reply with your @username so we can add you. However if you have gone over to http://www.adkgamers.com/index.html and decided you want to join the clan please visit our recruitment section and read the sticky posts to help you get started. We look forward to hearing back from you!
    edited May 2013
    Server issues are cleared up and we have a long day of double Astral Diamonds ahead of us. Come join ADK!
    edited May 2013
    We currently aren't a top tier guild yet. We're in the building stage. But there is a deep interest in the end game content. As well as foundry and pvp. We're having alot of fun. I'll send you a friend request in game and we'll chat about your interests and plans. See if ADK isn't a good fit for you from a community and/or guild standpoint.
    edited May 2013
    Our guild officer F3lix has hit 60 and begun the grind to get his gear. Congrats to him. He's made a few more characters to assist leveling and grouping with others. Come join us today. We're open to anyone currently. In any timezone. Let us know. We want to provide you a great place to be within the game.
    edited May 2013
    Double Astral Diamonds weekend is over and we made quite a bit of Diamonds into our wallets.
    edited May 2013
    We've got another member who has hit 60! If you haven't joined us yet, feel free to do so. We're always looking for more folks to play with and to help any new members out too.

Don't forget to stop by our website for more information as well: www.ADKGamers.com
    edited May 2013
    adkneverwi.jpg

Give it a click. Come visit us today.
    edited May 2013
    We have gained another member from within our community.

We're growing pretty well now. Building a guild of decent people to game with who enjoy this game.

Come join us and our community and become another proud =ADK= member.
  • kelathkelath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have few questions, if you have little requirements how can you ensure that every member will behave and...well be fun to be around? And how can new individual not get lost in crowd, especially with the clan of this size? And if you are part of other games, and I am member of another clan in that game, is my abandonment of previous clan and joining of this one mandatory?
    edited May 2013
    Hey kelath.

So first off. The little requirements is to ensure no one is turned off from joining. As for making sure members behave and are fun to be around. As I stated. We're community focused. The first time someone gives you a problem. We handle it. If players continue to be toxic to the community. They're gone. I dislike toxic players as well. So that is a concern that is high on my priorities within the DayZ and D&D Neverwinter communities and is the focus of most of the Admins.

As for getting lost in the crowd. Which was my first concern when I joined ages ago. This is literally up to you. You chose your level of social interaction. If you're all over the forums. Being a team player. Formulating friendships and being a general decent person. We notice and react to that. If you would prefer just staying in our Neverwinter Teamspeak channels and talking with the guys who play Neverwinter only. Thats ok. We may have some personalities. But we won't force you into a social situation you're not comfortable with. So getting lost in the crowd is a choice. It generally doesn't happen in our community unless you chose to.

The finally question is a sticky one. We've had problems of people being part of another clan for another game who advertised their clans Teamspeak info or advertised for members or attempted to recruit our members. This of course is a no go, Like with most communities in my experience. Now as for being part of a clan and joining our community. For example. I am the Neverwinter Guild Leader. Previous DayZ admin. and I currently am part of a different clan/guild/community for EVE Online. From my understanding...(and I'll reference this to AOB to contact you in PM about this.) But my understanding is if you do not advertise the other clan in any way on ADK teamspeak, forums, or any other manner that you communicate with ADK members. Then you're not going to get blasted for it.

If I may ask... Is it a battlefield 3 clan you're part of? or something similar?
  • reflex2468reflex2468 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello,

Are you able to send me an in-game message? I'm very interested in joining. I'm an AU player with almost 9k Gearscore. TR rogue.

Constantly pooping@reflex2468

Yep, thats my name, Don't even regret it.
    edited May 2013
    Just applied on the website too, under Reflex2468.
    edited May 2013
    hahahaha. I'm digging the name. I'll check your application on the site and put in my acknowledgement for the Recruitment Admin to see. and shoot you in invite in game as soon as I log in. (currently doing some rl daddy stuff.)
    edited May 2013
    thank you good sir!