test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List of Devoted Cleric set items.

idiocyincarnateidiocyincarnate Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited October 2013 in The Temple
Made one for rogues and now this one for clerics.

If I made an error, please let me know so I can go get flogged on reddit.

VlqQ93F.jpg

Some of you might find this useful.

Laccotte helped me realize that I had made a big error and it now shows the correct set bonus values :-)
Post edited by idiocyincarnate on

Comments

• Options
    laccottelaccotte Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Amazing, thanks for this.
    Could you include the Ancient Priest's mini set too?

wait - what's with the set bonuses
    Shouldn't it be +400 stats for tier 1 and +450 for tier 2 on 2pc?
    and 450 on grand templar 4pc, 900 on beacon of faith 4pc
    sacred hand 1350
    divine emissary 4 pc 250
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Fixed now!
  • Options
    yoichinoyumiyoichinoyumi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I saw someone was looking to sell a new T2 set that I've never seen. It's probably the T2 PVP set. boat load of defense with regen
    I asked the guy where he gets it and he wont tell me.

High General's Greaves
    +126 Power
    +279 Recovery
    +576 Defense
    +126 Regeneration

2p: +450 Armor Penetration
    4p: When you land critical strikes, you grant all allies +10% Critical Severity for 8 seconds.

Also, anyone know where to get the Reinforced version of T2 gloves?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I saw someone was looking to sell a new T2 set that I've never seen. It's probably the T2 PVP set. boat load of defense with regen
    I asked the guy where he gets it and he wont tell me.

High General's Greaves
    +126 Power
    +279 Recovery
    +576 Defense
    +126 Regeneration

2p: +450 Armor Penetration
    4p: When you land critical strikes, you grant all allies +10% Critical Severity for 8 seconds.

That's just one of the 3 normal T2 Guardian Fighter sets.
  • Options
    yoichinoyumiyoichinoyumi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh haha, my bad. I blame no sleep. Still anyone know where to get the reinforced verison of gloves?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Since all the T1 set pieces are from T1 dungeon delve event reward chest and T2 is from the T2 ones, I'd bet $100 that the Reinforced variants of the arm pieces come from the dungeon delve chest in Castle Never.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Speaking of castle never, the last boss drops another set piece Symbol+Icon with +450 power bonus.

Ancient Royal Priest's Icon

+165 Power
    +133 Crit
    +165 Recovery
    [Offense Slot]

Part of 2 set
    -Ancient Royal Priest's Symbol
    -Ancient Royal Priest's Icon

Set 2: Equip +450 Power
  • Options
    nwfan19nwfan19 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does the Divine Emmisary (250def 250deflection) stack with multiple clerics in the party?
  • Options
    forcefeedforcefeed Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is awesome!! Thanks!
  • Options
    groborthirgroborthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Awesome, quick overview! I have one request, and this is admittedly because I'm unrealistically lazy, but could you add to your list the location where to get those items? I know we can check it in the in-game dungeon finder, but, as aforementioned, I'm lazy! :)
    "Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
    Bring me my Arrows of desire:
    Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
    Bring me my Chariot of fire!"
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I would if I could. I only know that the set items are obtainable from the Dungeon Delve event chest at the end of dungeons.
  • Options
    groborthirgroborthir Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Some, albeit very rarely, actually drop from the end bosses themselves, so it's not exclusive to dungeon delve chests. I have, however, only seen it twice after many a dungeon.
    "Bring me my Bow of burning gold;
    Bring me my Arrows of desire:
    Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!
    Bring me my Chariot of fire!"
  • Options
    tabisiatabisia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So... as many people are.. i've been gearing my cleric and looking at those 4 pieces bonus.

Now, the issue i'm having with deciding which route i want to go is.. how long do the 4p bonusses of Grand templar/beacon of faith last? A 45 second cooldown is nice to know but do they last 5 seconds/10 seconds/20 seconds or hell even 45 seconds?

Anyone that would have the set already that could comment on this?
  • Options
    manuelito75manuelito75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Made one for rogues and now this one for clerics.

If I made an error, please let me know so I can go get flogged on reddit.

http://i.imgur.com/MfpWkel.jpg

Some of you might find this useful.

Laccotte helped me realize that I had made a big error and it now shows the correct set bonus values :-)

Many thanks for the hard work, mate!
    Anyone can help completing this post by also adding rings/amulets/weapons (T1 and T2). I could not find a guide where to find/farm them
  • Options
    manuelito75manuelito75 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I know some of them can be bought with Astral Diamonds or other currencies. I just wish the PvP set did not have those stats, which seem kinda useless for crit/rec builds
  • Options
    pinchzpinchz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 50
    edited May 2013
    I would if I could. I only know that the set items are obtainable from the Dungeon Delve event chest at the end of dungeons.

You can get them from the boss as well, but from experience, the droprate of a set piece is around 1/10 (and then there are 15 total different set pieces that can drop from a single boss), so you'll probably never get them that way.
  • Options
    cwiyk13cwiyk13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    idiocyincarnate, thanks a lot for putting this together :)
    Krae Vull - Devoted Cleric
  • Options
    iggy4mayoriggy4mayor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you can buy two pieces of Miracle Healer (great for DPS clerics) from the unicorn/drake seal seller
  • Options
    skelonz18skelonz18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tabisia wrote: »
    So... as many people are.. i've been gearing my cleric and looking at those 4 pieces bonus.

Now, the issue i'm having with deciding which route i want to go is.. how long do the 4p bonusses of Grand templar/beacon of faith last? A 45 second cooldown is nice to know but do they last 5 seconds/10 seconds/20 seconds or hell even 45 seconds?

Anyone that would have the set already that could comment on this?

My GT 4 pce proc lasts ~5sec (which I think is a tad low).
  • Options
    koowikoowi Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Which set T1 is better and what u prefer for main hand and icon ?
  • Options
    oronessoroness Member Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So, is it better to wear 2 half sets rather than a full set?
    The 4-piece set bonuses don't seem as appealing as +450 crit and +450 recovery... I may be wrong tho.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I want this class in NW. :o
  • Options
    krisstina2333krisstina2333 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oroness wrote: »
    So, is it better to wear 2 half sets rather than a full set?
    The 4-piece set bonuses don't seem as appealing as +450 crit and +450 recovery... I may be wrong tho.

In my opinion, any T1 set bonus other than 20% divine power were useless~
  • Options
    beldukilbeldukil Member Posts: 41
    edited May 2013
    Interesting that the devs increase recover and decrease power on the miracle healer set.
  • Options
    cwiyk13cwiyk13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Forum moderators, please sticky this thread. :)
    Krae Vull - Devoted Cleric
  • Options
    zharnastzharnast Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    anyone know why the miracle healer's set from the vendor doesn't have any set bonus on it? Is there 2 differents miracle healer set?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yes, T2 miracle healer set drop from T2 last bosses or dungeon delve chest only.

in the past few days, I killed dracolich 8 times, 4 of which was dungeon delve, no sighting of the "Reinforced" version of gloves drop for any of the players I ran with. Dracolich itself only drops weapons/offhands.

Also, Castle Never dungeon delve chest seems to have very high chance of dropping T1 items, and drop T2 items rarely, so far we have not see any T3 items from castle never delve chest.

The mystery countinues :(
  • Options
    hardpeck1hardpeck1 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    Castle Never weapon and offhand set.

Ancient Royal Priest's Symbol (mainhand)
    671-820 Damage
    1,703 Power
    239 Critical Strike
    297 Recovery
    Offense Slot
    Weapon Enchant Slot

Ancient Royal Priest's Icon (Offhand)
    165 Power
    133 Critical Strike
    165 Recovery
    Offense Slot

2 Piece Set bonus - 450 Power
  • Options
    hardpeck1hardpeck1 Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2013
    zharnast wrote: »
    anyone know why the miracle healer's set from the vendor doesn't have any set bonus on it? Is there 2 differents miracle healer set?

None of the vendor sets have set bonuses, only dropped sets. Vendor set items will not count towards set bonuses for dropped set items either.
  • Options
    smacktrick5smacktrick5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Does anyone know how the 4 piece set bonus of High prophet actually works? I mean, does any source of damage from you add a stack/refresh the debuff? Mainly wondering, because keeping up 4 stacks on key targets as a cleric will be next to impossible most of the time, unless ofcourse ticks from BotS actually trigger the debuff.

Basically I got full sacred hand set, full war prophet set and 3/4 of high prophet set and I see very little point wearing any of the full sets atm. Sacred hand would actually be nice if the duration was longer, it added way more +regen or if regen worked bit differently in this game. I mean, by popping the set bonus my regen jumps to 10% regen (1% normally), but as you get heavy penalty to that regen unless you are near death, you really end up ticking for maybe 5% or something, and depending when the bonus triggers you might only get just 1 tick with those increased bonuses (regen ticks every 3s, bonuses lasts 4s).
    Even with DR, going for 2x 2 piece set bonuses seems to be better than any full t1 set bonus except war prophet, but the war prophet set itself is so bad.
  • Options
    highropeshighropes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103
    edited May 2013
    Do you guys understeand why there are no emissary boots on ah for cleric? I mean, there are tons of other pieces, but no boots..