test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why are you rating me down?

2»

Comments

• Options
    endaline91endaline91 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have no idea if anyone else has this issue, but if I sort by English Foundry Missions I still get everything up which might be why some people start the mission and then later rate it poorly.

Other than that there should probably be some sorta system in place for making sure that people that are just spam voting 1 star ratings get the ability to rate Foundry missions temporarily suspended or something. I don't imagine that there are a lot of players that can be arsed to play through missions just to rate them 1, but out there somewhere there are probably a few guys just doing that all day and having a laugh about it.
  • Options
    eb2013eb2013 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    @sindolfin When you create a quest it allows you to select what language the quest will be in. IIRC the only options are English, French, and German. I wonder if the content authors are setting this to the proper language in the first place or leaving English as the default.

Try my quest Tucker's Kobolds, now with an all new map and encounters!
    Version 2.0.2 (5/11/2013)
    NW-DGW8GFH6
    @EB2013

Part II Coming Soon!