test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This is a perfect example of why you don't charge money for respecs!

2»

Comments

• mmcsky1mmcsky1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This GM ticket that apparently took 6 days, I'm still laughing. Like seriously what the hell, it basically says "This isn't our problem, figure it out"

That is a perfectly well written bot response.

Wow, the worst thing is that we have a bunch of wankers here who have no reading comprehension, have fun derailing the thread peeps.
    We will see how long it lasts when this game "out of the box" allure dies out.
  • spankolulspankolul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • dalriondalrion Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I understand they have to make money, but respec is one of core things in RPG so idea of making money on that seems horrible to me. This is supposed to be qualite game and no qualite game even FTP charge real money to respec or require weeks of farming. Lots of people like testing different builds and playstyles, so changing 3 or 4 builds per week just to test is normal. But respec system in this game does not allow it. For people who cant spend money or casual players it hardly allows one respec.
    This game is not P2W but is near edge of being it, becouse of things like this.
    I said this in another thread already, there is so many complaining on this :-D
  • kynttilakynttila Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    noluk wrote: »
    The bug is a problem PWE needs to fix. The threat of players leaving in mass because they won't pay for a respec token must be terrifying to the company that owns a free-to-play game that does aims to sell you stuff to pay for aforementioned free game.

Some people like to see the game worthy of spending money on before actually doing so - how does that work when the potential buyers have left already ?
  • lazybrahlazybrah Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    infi321 wrote: »
    I am 100% with you here Spanko. Get rid of this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> regime pay-to-respec system or masses will leave!
    God **** it, where's my "wave goodbye" emoticon?