test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Petition: Vote Kick.

xxskylitxxxxskylitxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited May 2013 in PvE Discussion
::PETITION::

Hello there everyone, I am here to ask the community of Neverwinter to stand up to the tyranny of party leaders!

Tired of being at the mercy of Party leaders?
How about those AFK ones in PvP or how about the ones that invite you for a dungeon run then get kicked at the end so the "Party Lead" is able to get all the loot for themselves at the last boss.

I want the community to band together and sign this petition in changing the way "Kicking" someone from a party is a party wide vote, not at the mercy of the "Party Lead"

Also dedicate this post to

Kensei@bigbearfoot of Dragon Server. (Appreciate you kicking me <3)
Post edited by xxskylitxx on

Comments

• tsxlmaotsxlmao Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Definetly a sign from me :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Signed .
  • exterminosexterminos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    /signed..........
  • damarinasaidamarinasai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I totally agree.
    Those who are allowed to shoot are those who are prepared to be shot.
  • midorimarchmidorimarch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Totally agreed.
  • noshiznoshiz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 49
    edited May 2013
    I am with you
    fs_49316d8a5de21281b0f4fc8f0089006b.png
  • pictsanpictsan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, please.
  • verbal2verbal2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Great idea.
  • dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I thought petitions were against forum rules?

Either way my response to the current status quo is simply to not do dungeons at all.
  • xxskylitxxxxskylitxx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Definitely signed
  • garystanfillgarystanfill Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agree
    agree
    agree
  • mathbathmathbath Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited May 2013
    Signed for the good of dungeon-kind.
  • cannibalsoupcannibalsoup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    signed fosho
  • scottisdwarfscottisdwarf Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    aye signed defo.
  • oreoz2573oreoz2573 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    if we can't have petitions, then make a poll.

Either way, cryptic are a bunch of morons who failed to see MANY things coming.

Foundry.
    We all said immediately "XP farmers"

Cryptic said, "Nah,"

Then it happened.

That's just one example.

I love this game and if pointing out Cryptic's idiocracy (love that movie) makes it better, I'm all in.

SIGNED
    "If you're going through Hell, keep going." -Winston Churchill
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Agreed and needed
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi
  • v0idarkv0idark Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agreeeeee
    agreeeeeeee
    agreeeeeeeeee
  • piehorsepiehorse Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agreed, /signed
  • theshadowithen65theshadowithen65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Obviously Signed.
  • gimpinatorgimpinator Member Posts: 37
    edited May 2013
    /signed
    /signed
  • bori4bori4 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 82
    edited May 2013
    I definitely support this.
    Bori - Renegade Drow - 40 Trickster Rogue - Mindflayer
    Elocin - Renegade Drow - 39 Devoted Cleric of Selune - Mindflayer

Looking for some Dust of Forum Troll Disappearance
    ? Sprinkle this on any troll to phase shift them out of your plane of existence. ;)

edited May 2013
    Stand up to the tyranny of party leaders! Stand up to the dictators who hold the title "Party Lead"!
  • massytalkmassytalk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    -1 sorry I like how it is...

Start your own group be your own man/woman = no more problem

What you propose would be hell b/c you could have a few dbags keep voting no which accomplishes nothing other than to frustrate you...

+1 for current system keep up the good work!
  • troktroktroktrok Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah, I also had a question, yesterday when I was in a dungeon this controll wizard kept needing on all my rogue items, he took 2/3 of the items I wanted and I was so frustrated because the leader didn't kick him and he wasn't talking and there was absolutely nothing I could do other than accept that it might happen next time or maybe not..

So question is, how can we deal with this? Maybe not the abillity to need on items that don't fit your class.. I don't know:/ it's really frustrating thought..
  • andrellibusandrellibus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /signed
    /signed
    edited May 2013
    massytalk wrote: »
    -1 sorry I like how it is...

What you propose would be hell b/c you could have a few dbags keep voting no which accomplishes nothing other than to frustrate you...

+1 for current system keep up the good work!

+1 for the current system? That is all fine and dandy if you make your OWN party then queue up YOUR party just to have the party leader switched to someone else when you get into the dungeon/pvp match. The current system is a joke.
  • megistemegiste Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /signed

Add in vote kick for PvP and the ability to replace missing players too!
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks everybody! We're currently looking into a solution for this. Thanks for speaking up! :)
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • havocwhavocw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    This needs to be fixed. I have been in several pvp matches, where at the last minute the party leader will kick me out just so that he/she can get additional glory points. This is a significant power given to a single player and is being abused very often.
  • therealtedtherealted Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    xxskylitxx wrote: »
    Hello there everyone, I am here to ask the community of Neverwinter to stand up to the tyranny of party leaders!
    Yes, by all means, let's replace it with the tyranny of clueless followers! Four legs good, two legs better!

Oh, and...
    massytalk wrote: »
    ^ This.

The gorilla formerly known as Kolikos