test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your "Open Beta" opinion/fillings about game

konnanikonnani Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So.. Today my Rouge growl up to 60lvl and I have some mixed feelings about game, Thats why I would like to write about it.
At the beggining plaing was neatly, We're doing some quests to known the world but later it becomes more and more boring performing a similar task and just the view changes.
Perhaps the most hurt me plaing with green items becouse i couldn't find any better drops whole game.
Another hurt things are skills.Theoretically, the greater was my level, the skills should be more developed and stronger but it wasn't.Lot of skills are useles and I had to play from begining all the time same boring tactic.
Companions They are same useless as lot of skills in this game.Max 15 rank Who invented this? i'd like to kick his *** :P
What do you think about fastest monters than you?
You can run away but they always gonna get you whatever far away you are.It's so annoying xD
Post edited by konnani on

Comments

• flakelessflakeless Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wat???????
  • konnanikonnani Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    flakeless wrote: »
    wat???????
    wat???????
  • cocksworthcocksworth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I prefer jelly but sometimes chocolate mousse is nice too.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    konnani wrote: »
    wat???????

Say wat again.. I DOUBLE DARE YOU!
  • fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    wat????????
    edited May 2013
    I'm not from UK but flekeles should clarify his question though

If you something do not understood what I wrote Anyway It means i have bad filling/feellings whatever for me :P

...or maybe you never did not come to play a better game and you try to hate me? wat????????
  • rhorgerhorge Member Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    So I clicked on this thread. Now my mind is blown.
    edited May 2013
    @up
    I'm so sorry about that
    Expalin what you do not understand?
  • sadmummysadmummy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I guess what they don't understand is

But it's pretty clear from the context.
  • xtropianxtropian Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Obviously konnani's native language isn't English, but it's pretty clear what s/he's saying, so no reason to mock him/her.

1) The quests are very similar as you level up, just the scenery changes.

I find that to be true in most MMOs. There's a good variety of quest activities, plus content like the Foundry, though.

2) Only green items dropped in 60 levels.

I've had 2 blue items drop so far at lvl 40. But I've just been soloing, so far. I don't know what drops in dungeons.

3) The combat skills gained at later levels didn't feel much more powerful than the ones the character started with, and s/he used the same tactics over and over.

I think once you get enough abilities to fill your quick bar, you could probably level all the way to 60 without changing your tactics. There are some abilities or builds that are more effective than others, though.

4) The companions s/he had could only level to Rank 15 so they weren't so useful at endgame.

Those are the free "starter" companions. You can get more powerful ones (or upgrade them, I think) with Zen/Astral Diamonds.

5) The monsters always caught up and didn't de-aggro no matter how far away konnani went.

I found that this happened sometimes. I would ride past groups mobs and they would all aggro and follow, although they didn't all arrive at the same time. For example the second and third groups arrived while I was in the middle of a fight with the first group.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hooly ballsack dafuq is this guy talking about ?
    edited May 2013
    fotzik wrote: »
    wat????????

LORD NEVERWINTER! ..Does he look like a Kobold! >:C
  • cptcheese255cptcheese255 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Too many mistakes did not read.
  • mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    And this is why other countries view us Americans as conceded a**holes. He is playing a game that was readily available in his country, yet does not offer an outlet for his feed back in his native tongue. So now he tries to convey it the best he can to us and the Devs and what does he get? Ripped apart and made fun of. I would like to see most Americans go to a foreign forum and try to explain their opinion in another language. First it would be just as bad if not worse then the OP. Second you would not see as many people feeling the need to make fun of the language barrier.

He has valid points. They are just as valid as any other players.

To the OP I would suggest trying to find a guild comprised of people from your country. It will make it easier to get better gear and experience the dungeons. That will get you better gear and a change of scenery. Solo'ing gets old in an MMO so try to find some people to enjoy it with.
  • kee1zkee1z Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So.. Today my Rouge growl up to 60lvl and I have some mixed feelings about game, Thats why I would like to write about it.
    At the beggining plaing was neatly, We're doing some quests to known the world but later it becomes more and more boring performing a similar task and just the view changes.
    Perhaps the most hurt me plaing with green items becouse i couldn't find any better drops whole game.
    Another hurt things are skills.Theoretically, the greater was my level, the skills should be more developed and stronger but it wasn't.Lot of skills are useles and I had to play from begining all the time same boring tactic.
    Companions They are same useless as lot of skills in this game.Max 15 rank Who invented this? i'd like to kick his *** :P
    You can run away but they always gonna get you whatever far away you are.It's so annoying xD

Come on, guys stop hating on him, not everyone gets to learn English that easily, especially people from foreign countries. And if you were serious regarding not understanding konnani there, let me try and clarify his thread.
    So, today I've reached level 60 on my rogue, and so it happens that I've got mixed feelings about the structure of the game, That's why I would like to share it with others. At first, the gameplay was neat and interesting, I've been doing some quests to know the game world and story line. Although later on in the game it became more, and more boring as I had to perform the exact same tasks over and over, with only few changes/additions to it. What had hurt me the most, is that I had to play with "Green" quality items through out the game as I couldn't find any better quality gear all the way through the game. Next are the skills, the further I progressed in the game, the skills should develop along with my character, but it ended up so that most of the skills were useless and I had to use the same ones over and over again and approach everything with same tactics. Companions are useless too, especially at levels 50-60 where they die within matter of seconds, max rank/level of the companions is 15, unless they are ZEN companions [not translating the kicking *** bit]. The monsters later on are also faster than you are, which leaves no option of escape in tough situations."
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    fillings
    Rouge
    growl
    beggining
    plaing
    plaing
    becouse
    useles
    begining
    monters

what is this i dont even..
  • kee1zkee1z Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed with you, mic281. Not quite American here though. It's just a matter of that if someone thinks that he/she is more intelligent than another, they will automatically make fun of the person, or discriminate them, which I believe isn't quite right.
    edited May 2013
    riven84 wrote: »
    what is this i dont even..

My shopping list its all types of fruit. Monters are full of vit c.
    edited May 2013
    xtropian wrote: »
    Obviously konnani's native language isn't English, but it's pretty clear what s/he's saying, so so reason to mock him/her.

1) The quests are very similar as you level up, just the scenery changes.

I find that to be true in most MMOs. There's a good variety of quest activities, plus content like the Foundry, though.

2) Only green items dropped in 60 levels.

I've had 2 blue items drop so far at lvl 40. But I've just been soloing, so far. I don't know what drops in dungeons.

3) The combat skills gained at later levels didn't feel much more powerful than the ones the character started with, and s/he used the same tactics over and over.

I think once you get enough abilities to fill your quick bar, you could probably level all the way to 60 without changing your tactics. There are some abilities or builds that are more effective than others, though.

4) The companions s/he had could only level to Rank 15 so they weren't so useful at endgame.

Those are the free "starter" companions. You can get more powerful ones (or upgrade them, I think) with Zen/Astral Diamonds.

5) The monsters always caught up and didn't de-aggro no matter how far away konnani went.

I found that this happened sometimes. I would ride past groups mobs and they would all aggro and follow, although they didn't all arrive at the same time. For example the second and third groups arrived while I was in the middle of a fight with the first group.

Thank you for explain what i have in mind :)

1.All the time you need something to collect from quests, sometime stones, another time mushrooms.Quests like this one "go get and bring" are boring for me.
    2.Becouse blue items are hard to get and I didn't get any from beggining.I suspect that at the higher level we cannot play easy with green items.It will be hardcore
    3.I'd like to change my tactics when my power and level is up.I do not know moo game with few skilaz from start to the end
    4.My cleric die all the time and he is uselles

riven84
    Consider this as my slag xD
    edited May 2013
    mic281 wrote: »
    And this is why other countries view us Americans as conceded a**holes. He is playing a game that was readily available in his country, yet does not offer an outlet for his feed back in his native tongue. So now he tries to convey it the best he can to us and the Devs and what does he get? Ripped apart and made fun of. I would like to see most Americans go to a foreign forum and try to explain their opinion in another language. First it would be just as bad if not worse then the OP. Second you would not see as many people feeling the need to make fun of the language barrier.

He has valid points. They are just as valid as any other players.

To the OP I would suggest trying to find a guild comprised of people from your country. It will make it easier to get better gear and experience the dungeons. That will get you better gear and a change of scenery. Solo'ing gets old in an MMO so try to find some people to enjoy it with.

I aint American. I'm Dutch/Japanese, English is my third tongue but I use something magical its called spell check.
  • lhyeuzelhyeuze Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I aint American. I'm Dutch/Japanese, English is my third tongue but I use something magical its called spell check.

And that makes you an *******?
    edited May 2013
    lhyeuze wrote: »
    And that makes you an *******?

Indeed it does :D

Look one of the forum rules is to post in plain English. A little bit more effort and we would have understood it better.
  • lhyeuzelhyeuze Member Posts: 71
    edited May 2013
    But you still understood what he was saying, right?
    edited May 2013
    A little bit more effort and we would have understood it better.

Exactly. Why should we put any effort into understanding and helping him, if he doesn't put any effort into making a somewhat properly phrased post?
  • silestesileste Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some of you people really need to grow up. I'd love for some of you to be trapped in a place where they speak a language you can barely use.

What is he suppose to do if he has something to say? At least he's trying. Some English words look and/or sound the same unlike other languages. Bunch of wannabe grammar <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>. This isn't school and no one is going to make sure their grammar is correct for idiots who care about it. At least he isn't writing in L33t speech. FYI Nepht, your spell check sucks. Aint? Seriously?
    NWDC-2_zps52f863ab.png
    edited May 2013
    lhyeuze wrote: »
    But you still understood what he was saying, right?

I'm still not even sure what language it was supposed to resemble…

Kidding.
  • mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

And obviously using and English version of windows. Type a sentence in Vietnamese and tell me how well your spell check works.

C
    edited May 2013
    sileste wrote: »
    Some of you people really need to grow up. I'd love for some of you to be trapped in a place where they speak a language you can barely use.

He isn't trapped here, genius.

And as for growing up, don't post entire messages in a different colour. Attention *****.
    edited May 2013
    mic281 wrote: »
    And obviously using and English version of windows. Type a sentence in Vietnamese and tell me how well your spell check works.

C

Works just fine, all browsers have this capability built-in. It has nothing to do with Windows, though, as you suggest.
    edited May 2013
    Well there was another paragraph there but this forum deletes everything following a special character.

So let's try this to show just how confusing English can be to foreigners. Pronounce the following word

Ghoti