test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gauntlgrym?

courtseecourtsee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So I'm a fairly new 60 and I've looked at the dailies/read the e-mail that I received and tried to look a bit into Gauntlgrym but really can't find anything on it.

The only thing I could find is that it isn't yet incorporated into the game. This seems believable enough seeing as I can't find it anywhere but seems strange at the same time seeing as they already have dailies/etc out for it.

So, question: Is Gauntlgrym available somewhere in-game and I'm just too blind? Or has it not been incorporated in yet? :confused:
Post edited by courtsee on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Gauntlgrym is not yet available. You might come across a couple missions for Gauntlgrym in the game, unfortunately you won't be able to complete them until Gauntlygrym is live.
  • Options
    lisnarilisnari Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I Think Gauntlgrim is just for the daily T1/T2 dungeons
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    zebular wrote: »
    . . . . . Gauntlgrym is not yet available. You might come across a couple missions for Gauntlgrym in the game, unfortunately you won't be able to complete them until Gauntlygrym is live.
    Thank you!

It just seemed strange to me that the dailies would be available to pick up, look at, etc if Gauntlgrym itself isn't live.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    courtsee wrote: »
    Thank you!

It just seemed strange to me that the dailies would be available to pick up, look at, etc if Gauntlgrym itself isn't live.
    . . . . . No problem! Our apologies for any inconvenience this causes. When Gauntlgrym goes live, it will be announced on the site and/or forums.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . No problem! Our apologies for any inconvenience this causes. When Gauntlgrym goes live, it will be announced on the site and/or forums.
    It really didn't cause any inconvenience, just a bit of confusion. It isn't the way I would have done things, but this isn't my game, haha. Thank you for the quick response! I'm loving how on top of everything the moderators/devs are :)
  • Options
    hyyujinhyyujin Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    this should be stickied to the top lol I spent forever in the forums looking for where to find gauntlgrym in game
    and im sure other people did too
  • Options
    grunschkgrunschk Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Agreed, Having read the R.A. Salvatore books that were meant to leverage the launch I was hopeful, but with the FPS game control mechanism, no reference to Salvatore's storyline in the intro and worst ever character & class generation/ choices for any past D&D game, I doubt that I can be bothered in coming back.
  • Options
    vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Whats that Gauntlgrim?
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    it should be real endgame 20vs20 pvp and a lot of dungeons
  • Options
    vylkervylker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 133 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    You mean new dungeons?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    vylker wrote: »
    You mean new dungeons?

yeah there should be some how much i know and if u win in 20vs20 u should have 1 more extra unlocked
  • Options
    frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This zone is not yet in game. They have not finalized the exploits they are implementing for their Gold Sellers. Soon as this is worked out, and they have sold enough third party AD/Zen/Gold/Items/Accounts, they will release this aspect of the game and start all over with the frenzy.

It's a good business strategy allowing u to bilk gamers over and over for max gain.
  • Options
    kejser91kejser91 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013

Any Gantlgrym Spotlight soon? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    teepussiteepussi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    yeah there should be some how much i know and if u win in 20vs20 u should have 1 more extra unlocked

That sounds like Vanilla WoW Ogre arena with reward taken to futher. Or the other arena that was near booty bay. I can already imagine the tears this will produce, when ever you put content behind PvP.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    teepussi wrote: »
    That sounds like Vanilla WoW Ogre arena with reward taken to futher. Or the other arena that was near booty bay. I can already imagine the tears this will produce, when ever you put content behind PvP.

im not sure but discription of was like that ,think they remove it from game to have somethings to put in game for first expansion and i hope they will remove need to win to unlock special 1 extra dungeon