test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please Stahp With The..........

nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Making threads of different pointless meaningless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> because you are terrible at this game, and then blaming the game for it.

You are the bottom of the barrel as far as Gamers go, your just bad and you want to blame it on anything other than your own stupidity/lack of skill/lack of knowledge.
Post edited by nymesis92 on

Comments

• lazerglovezlazerglovez Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you were me, how would you view this post?
    A) Just another waste of space thread?
    B) Hatred embodied in an ignorant attempt of self loathing
    C) A blatant attempt at getting your post removed and your account warned?
    D) All of the above
  • janetsnakeholejanetsnakehole Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    D.......................
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    E : Hopefully to remind people to think before they make some stupid thread asking/claiming ridiculous stuff.
  • selvecselvec Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nymesis92 wrote: »
    E : Hopefully to remind people to think before they make some stupid thread asking/claiming ridiculous stuff.

...You serious? Lol. Pot call the kettle black don't you think?
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

I guess your forgot to remind yourself before making this thread.
    lolwut
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • nymesis92nymesis92 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 270 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Clearly I have gathered the attention of the specific individuals the original post is referring to. Lol.

Pretty funny.
  • iamphausiamphaus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 188 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Clearly I have gathered the attention of the specific individuals the original post is referring to. Lol.

Pretty funny.

How so? please elaborate to how we fit in that category.

"Making threads of different pointless meaningless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>"
    - nymesis92
    Common sense is hard to come by around here it seems..
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Pretty funny.

I like how you think you're pretty clever. If only you knew how stupid you just made yourself look :)
  • aselia669aselia669 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Wow! text color is gold and bold :cool:
    Think anyone will listen to you if you act like this? I think not.
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    you spelled stop wrong. . .
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    No... by all definitions, this is the exact sort of thread that you outlined in your original post, mostly the waste of space part.
  • riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    timm4444 wrote: »
    you spelled stop wrong. . .

Let me correct that for you…
    timm4444 wrote: »
    You spelled 'stop' wrong…
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Cryptic just posted this:

Sticky: Calling Others Trolls is Trolling. (Read Before Posting)

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?228181-Calling-Others-Trolls-is-Trolling-(Read-Before-Posting)

and suddenly we have a post which someone who isn't careful might well respond to before realizing Cryptic's new policy and so get into trouble.

I am sure this is just a coincidence though.
  • offenzoffenz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Making threads of different pointless meaningless <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> because you are terrible at this game, and then blaming the game for it.

You are the bottom of the barrel as far as Gamers go, your just bad and you want to blame it on anything other than your own stupidity/lack of skill/lack of knowledge.

Amen :cool:
    edited May 2013
    All of your responses are a prime example of "the truth hurts".

You know my original post is right and your butt-hurt about it. You guys are #1.
  • nirniasnirnias Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    D..Definitely definitely D, especially since he is replying to everyone.
  • deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    Hello :)
  • kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited May 2013

The irony.... :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • silestesileste Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    If you were me, how would you view this post?
    A) Just another waste of space thread?
    B) Hatred embodied in an ignorant attempt of self loathing
    C) A blatant attempt at getting your post removed and your account warned?
    D) All of the above

D!!! Lmao

@OP; you just made another pointless thread. Good Job! My advice, is to play the game and ignore the threads that get on your nerves. Easy peasy!
    NWDC-2_zps52f863ab.png
  • ultraxanatovultraxanatov Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would read again.
  • deurkier1deurkier1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 70
    edited May 2013
    I can type i color too am i cool now? :cool:
  • silestesileste Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    deurkier1 wrote: »
    I can type i color too am i cool now? :cool:

Yes but

We need a dash of more color.
    NWDC-2_zps52f863ab.png
  • delekii1delekii1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    /reads OP's post history.

/facepalms

Ouch.
    edited May 2013
    sileste wrote: »

@OP My advice, is to play the game and ignore the threads that get on your nerves. Easy peasy!

I try...but the retardation seems to be strong with the people that are playing this game.
  • deadpool779deadpool779 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Trolls will be Trolls :P
  • timm4444timm4444 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 363
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . . . . ..
  • papi032papi032 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    God, the "your" instead of "you're" uses make my brain bleed...
  • theaszuretheaszure Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I try...but the retardation seems to be strong with the people that are playing this game.

Then quit and stop making useless posts on the forums. See what i did there?
    [XBOX] - Malvious - Oathbound Paladin
    edited May 2013
    Well this thread escalated quickly....Sorry you guys are 10/10 on the mad scale.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This will end well probably with the OP making a new post about how the mods silenced his righteous thread.

:rolleyes:

Oh and what does "Stahp" mean?
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!