test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What happens if I buy 2 founders packs?

saeleth7saeleth7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If I bought the Guardian Pack already but would really like to get the stuff from Hero of the North, would I get 2 forum titles for myself? Stacking prizes? Any info would be helpful!
Post edited by saeleth7 on

Comments

• Options
    saeleth7saeleth7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump for an answer!
  • Options
    alpha1protocolalpha1protocol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    I have the HOTN and no forum title. Is that why you want it?

You can only buy one of each pack per account. You would get everything in each pack I believe.
  • Options
    chonir01chonir01 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 141 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yes you'd have access to both forum titles (Although you can only display one) and you'd get all the in-game goodies (AD / Mounts / etc)
  • Options
    lycanthroat78lycanthroat78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited May 2013
    saeleth7 wrote: »
    If I bought the Guardian Pack already but would really like to get the stuff from Hero of the North, would I get 2 forum titles for myself? Stacking prizes? Any info would be helpful!

Yes you would get everything in both packs. If both packs come with identical items you get 2 copies of that item because you've purchased it twice.
  • Options
    nasuradinnasuradin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Correct, buying both packs will give you everything from both packs.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks guys!
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . You cannot apply two of the same founder's packs to a single account, you may only have one of each. Although, you may apply as many Starter Kits as you like to a single account however.
  • Options
    dopeboiidopeboii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Alpha, you would have to change the Title yourself I think. Someone mentioned this earlier (credits to that person) but you have to go through this;

1) Go to the Forums and sign in.
    2) Go to your User CP.
    3) Under the 'My Settings' Tab/Portion go into 'Permission Groups'.
    4) Select your Title and Update/Save changes.

@OP: I believe you were to receive both packs, I'm not exactly 100% sure. Someone did mention (or I think the FAQ/Founder's Page mentions this) that when you buy 1 pack, and then another, you'll get the items from both packs. Once more, I'm not 100% sure, so just re-check with someone who has done this to be safe.