test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So much for the Double A.D weekend.

ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
These server disrupts are killing me.
lmao~
lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
Post edited by ayamata on

Comments

• Options
    realbahalielrealbahaliel Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AD Double earning opportunity Denied ~
  • Options
    asberdiesasberdies Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep double advanced crash week end
  • Options
    ednogronednogron Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah this is driving me insane.
    Guild - Ruinous -- Server - Mindflayer
    AMD FX8350, 16gb DDR 3, MSI GTX 460 Hawk Talon Attack
  • Options
    shultzillashultzilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Right because a total of 2 hours downtime, not including this recent one, has killed your AD farming ability.
  • Options
    ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's just annoying.
    Almost as annoying as your foul attitude.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    (duplicated post)

/delete
  • Options
    jalaminjalamin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shultzilla wrote: »
    Right because a total of 2 hours downtime, not including this recent one, has killed your AD farming ability.

Spoken like a true fanboi.
  • Options
    monarrchmonarrch Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 164 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Im terribly frustrated myself. I saw that Star Trek servers have been up and down all day today too.
  • Options
    quinnfalconquinnfalcon Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013

During dungeon delves and again an hour or two after the servers come back up, right before finishing daily dungeons each time. Yes it is killing my AD per hour.
  • Options
    nastainastai Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013

No one claimed this. You're a bad troll.
  • Options
    everythingsdeadeverythingsdead Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It DOES suck. I've tried to do Wolf Den 3 times and last boss it always went down...server crashes were probably all my fault :(

What REALLY sucks is getting ALL the way to the end and it happening...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Crashes happen. Find something else to do besides flooding the forums. As soon as the servers come back up, you're not even gonna bother with the forums anymore.
    It's just annoying.

Almost annoying as that stupid face you probably make in every picture.
  • Options
    jorril2396jorril2396 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This isnt a beta issue. Its a cryptic/pw network issue. The second time in a week i might add. Apparently they didnt actually investigate the issue after they resolved it the first time so shockingly it happened again.
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's their way of keeping their AD costs down. We are in a recession...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Edit: Double post
  • Options
    solyad1solyad1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    jorril2396 wrote: »
    This isnt a beta issue. Its a cryptic/pw network issue. The second time in a week i might add. Apparently they didnt actually investigate the issue after they resolved it the first time so shockingly it happened again.

Yeap. Can't keep their systems running. Does not bode well for the future of this game unless they step up their "game" a LOT and pretty damned fast.
  • Options
    nymbylnymbyl Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I feel your pain....

little woman at her Mom's all day, double AD weekend and I had the day mapped out to make some fat loot, and then, the whack a mole baton came out.....

whack..... in a dungeon delve daily during the extra AD dungeon delve part, ah well...

then back on, daily foundry.....whack, during the foundry 150% bonus as well, ah well....

bummed :(
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Crashes happen. Find something else to do besides flooding the forums. As soon as the servers come back up, you're not even gonna bother with the forums anymore.

That doesn't even make any sense? Are you really that insecure or offended that you have to degrade yourself and try and make immature stabs at someone's aesthetics? I pity you.

Also, I find it quite ironic that you tell me to find something else to do, when it was you who had the audacity to come back onto my thread to try and add more fuel to the fire.

Take your own advice; and while you're at it, grow up a little bit.
  • Options
    toyeverdaletoyeverdale Member Posts: 91
    edited May 2013
    Yeah it sucks. Hope they fix these issues soon.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    ayamata wrote: »
    That doesn't even make any sense? Are you really that insecure or offended that you have to degrade yourself and try and make immature stabs at someone's aesthetics? I pity you.

Also, I find it quite ironic that you tell me to find something else to do, when it was you who had the audacity to come back onto my thread to try and add more fuel to the fire.

Take your own advice; and while you're at it, grow up a little bit.

1 week in Psych 101 really pays off huh? It made perfect sense.

These crashes are killin me.

You're obviously complaining that you can't play to farm AD, and I simply pointed it out. The VERY first thing you did when servers crashed was come here to complain when it wasn't needed. This isn't twitter. Any time the server goes down, everyone has to post it on the forums, especially when there's an event. Save your lame psychological evaluations for your community college class.
  • Options
    borneolborneol Member Posts: 174 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's a way to inject AD into the economy. If it doesn't work out that way because of technical issues, they will redo it in some manner. Make no mistake this is in their advantage, so they will see it done one way or another.
  • Options
    selmephrenselmephren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The problem is they tell us things and we make plans. Servers keep going down and that disrupts our plans. And during all this we hear nothing about what the problem is what it is going to take to fix it or any kind of timetable so we can make new plans.

This game is what we want to play. So when the servers go offline without letting us know we get upset.
  • Options
    lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    aislingiaislingi Member Posts: 140 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

There I am...drinking in the irony.

Let me break this down for you:
    1. YOU are here doing exactly what you're condemning others for.
    2. You're doing so, because someone's criticism of a video game you play, hurt your feelings to the point where you need to insult them.
    3. Awesome jab at their profile pic dude, you must have been captain of the debate team...

Take your own advice, go find something else to do than "flooding" the forums with your fanboy bull****.
    I wanna go back to being weird. I like being weird. Weird's all I got, oh, and my sweet style. -Maurice Moss, The IT Crowd
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    aislingi wrote: »
    There I am...drinking in the irony.

Let me break this down for you:
    1. YOU are here doing exactly what you're condemning others for.
    2. You're doing so, because someone's criticism of a video game you play, hurt your feelings to the point where you need to insult them.
    3. Awesome jab at their profile pic dude, you must have been captain of the debate team...

Take your own advice, go find something else to do than "flooding" the forums with your fanboy bull****.

THANK YOU !
    I first read that and was like, "Are you serious?"
    Then this a$$hat proceeds to talk out of their behind talking some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about Psych 101 and Community College classes?

1 week in Psych 101 really pays off huh? It made perfect sense.

These crashes are killin me.

You're obviously complaining that you can't play to farm AD, and I simply pointed it out. The VERY first thing you did when servers crashed was come here to complain when it wasn't needed. This isn't twitter. Any time the server goes down, everyone has to post it on the forums, especially when there's an event. Save your lame psychological evaluations for your community college class.

Child please. I'm a cosmetologist.
    Save your childish attempts at trying to make intellectual-esque insults for Reddit or something.
    Be gone, peasant.
  • Options
    lollielollie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lollie wrote: »

They closed the poll! Obviously we're unwanted here, I shall take my money elsewhere!
  • Options
    liquidc86liquidc86 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    who wants to make out?
    nothing to see here
  • Options
    demampdemamp Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's just annoying.

Don't be a ******bag.
  • Options
    commiekaze1commiekaze1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    liquidc86 wrote: »
    who wants to make out?

Hopefully that chick up there does.
  • Options
    riven84riven84 Member, Banned Users Posts: 574 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's just annoying.

No ****? Servers going down unexpectedly is annoying? Wow, mind = blown.

So this thread of yours has exactly zero value. You start it just to whine -or- start a flamewar. Either way, you deserve a warning and this thread locked.