test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Open Broadcast Software + YouTube (video inside)

rpgbrorpgbro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
http://youtu.be/RyRGx7gVxLw

I've been doing some testing with OBS and it's taken me a while to find the perfect settings for an output video that I can upload onto YouTube that I can be proud of. I did end up finding something I'm happy with but then I forgot to keep in mind of YouTube's compression. It still looks okay, but somehow I feel I can do much better than that.

The above video was just a test but it may also supply some of you with mild entertainment. Check it out if you want to.

Does anyone else avidly record gaming videos with OBS and upload them onto YouTube? If so, would you mind sharing some videos you've done with it, and perhaps share your settings? Yes, you have my full permission to post your channels in here. I don't mind at all, but please do so with a helpful reason, and not just to plug your stuff.
Post edited by rpgbro on

Comments

• blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I use FFSplit turns out a lot better.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!
  • aoircaoirc Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I use OBS to stream, not very many viewers but im hoping to get more, good luck! :D
    stream - Shameless self promotion!
  • rpgbrorpgbro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    blupa2010 wrote: »
    I use FFSplit turns out a lot better.

Oh yeah, I had some people tell me about FFSplit and I totally forgot to look into it. I'll do that now, thanks.