test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is anyone else stuck on publishing?

2»

Comments

• thewatcheruatuthewatcheruatu Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Figures. I finally decide to publish this thing so I can test out the first few rooms, and publishing doesn't work. D'oh!
  • narathkornarathkor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I just published an update to my quest and it is still currently publishing, been over 4 hours now and every publish of this quest before took 5 minutes tops. Either something is wrong or they are manually testing every entry now? (the horror of that thought as sometimes I publish just to test it in game)
    Please check out my foundry quests!
    The Sins of the Father NW-DLN6BC8NX
    A Name For Yourself NW-DRBWMCFL4
    Click Here To Visit The Official Thread
  • daezodaezo Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    same

been stuck on publishing for almost 24 hours.
    to view foundry quest click on campaign name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2013
    oh volcxx, dood I played your blood and sand quest, I did it back when it was just arena and was like meh ... tried it again after you storied it out and man I love it bro.
  • crok2crok2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep. I republished over 12 hours ago and it is stuck on publishing.
  • drakedge2drakedge2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well that sucks, i had hoped to release chapter 3 this weekend. Oh well I will keep working on it and try to publish it anyway. *fingers crossed*
    8IxArUQf.jpg
    A story driven quest, with a fun and challenging amount of combat, that takes you into the world of Planescape, carefully hand crafted by me.
  • groshiegroshie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 146 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Yep, stuck here too. Posted in the general-forum thread as well to keep it alive. Must. Have. Foundry. ;)
    Rescue in Rainwall, ID: NW-DRQK3HKVV
    Chef's Challenge, ID: NW-DGTKIBVF3
    The Dreamfall Campaign, ID: NWS-DEB7Z9IJC (3 Quests)
    Ogre: For the win!, ID: NW-DR5O3PD63
    Cults and Culture, ID: NW-DCLSFYSQ2
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Still no Official response on this issue & it's not fixed? lame!
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • zekrallmizzrymzekrallmizzrym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Doubt this will be fixed over the weekend :( Was looking forward to spending the weekend in the foundry, but not being able to test quests on the live server puts me off.
    Resurrection of Xunvrae - NWS-DNNZST5FJ
    House Arken'etts' power is shattered, to restore this once proud house Xunvrae must return.
  • coinocoino Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same issue, almost 2 days stuck on publishing for me...hopefully a fix soon.
  • badbotlimitbadbotlimit Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 175 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2013
    We are looking at the issue.

Hang in there gang!!
  • fistantaliusfistantalius Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am having same issue.. sent ticket
  • luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Hang in there gang!!

Thanks badbotlimit, it puts my heart at ease knowing you guy's are paying attention and all will be well soon.
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013

Hang in there gang!!
    having you actually say it puts me at ease :] even if common sense tells me you guys were/ are working on it >.< I/ we still need reassurances "MMORPG" gamers are like the squirrels of gaming culture,
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • slatraslatra Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Hang in there gang!!

will we see something in this thread or twitter, when it's working?
    easier to refresh this thread or look at twitter than to go look elsewhere.
    Trading reviews with anyone that is willing to leave a comment/review in either of the following quests:

Hell Gate NW-DT6I0MSEZ Great for a small group of 2-3 friends

Hell Gate: Return NW-DERICH2GY Quick and Simple Hack & Slash
    edited May 2013
    well I got an ig Mail telling me my Published quest errored out after something like 2k minutes, so I thought maybe it had been fixed and was reset, so I tried to publish it...I think it's still buged

"on a side note, I bet allot of us wouldn't be publishing as much if testing worked better in the Foundry"
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
    edited May 2013
    I got a note that said mine was published, publish time 16 minutes, time in queue 727 minutes lol.
    edited May 2013
    Still afraid to work on my new quest until they say hey we found the problem and its fixed or will be fixed on update at this date/time
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Any ETA on when this will get fixed?
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA
  • chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just for sh!ts and giggles I copied my stuck quest and tried to publish and it too got hung so I deleted the copy.

Should be interesting to see how this will turn out.
    There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
  • cptmentisscptmentiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mine was finally pubiished today, is the problem has been fixed or i just have luck ?