test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Epic Armor & Weapon Enchantments

2»

Comments

• Options
    rupindat3rdrupindat3rd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So Vorpal is bugged? Not working ?

i want to know this too, can someone pls confirm on this?
  • Options
    vaelyrvaelyr Member Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    I created a lifedrinker enchant yesterday, it increases the damage from 4.4% - 6.1%... Hopefully Ill have the greater version in a few days to a week and can let you know what kind of increase that provides.
  • Options
    draxionasdraxionas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Can ALL weapon-enchantments be used on any weapon ?

Because i read like "every SWING", for the avenger, my ControlWizard does'nt really "swing" his orb, does the bonus damage apply to casting ranged powers also ?
  • Options
    healurownbumhealurownbum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Anyone know if enchants work throu DoT's?
  • Options
    daschladaschla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 240 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What would be handy for this guide, is a report on the spell effect on the character and whether or not lesser versions perform the same effect as greater versions.
    Sister Vanity knows if you've been naughty or nice...and heals accordingly.
  • Options
    x0y1x0y1 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daschla wrote: »
    What would be handy for this guide, is a report on the spell effect on the character and whether or not lesser versions perform the same effect as greater versions.

We have posted data in some other threads.

So far the rule of dumb is, enchantments stack(s:self). So if you have 5 Tenebrous all proc, from parsing the are pretty linear. So if you cast on the dummys for 2 min you have e.g. 13 procs with 1, 26 procs with 2 ...

However Greater Versions seems to have additional benefits. Even if a lesser Tenebrous says 1% and a greater says 3% of your current Hit Points, the effect is much larger......

Additional Enchantments like Greater Plague Fire Enchantment are much more potent then the lesser parts, e.g. 15% defense debuf vs 5% defense debuf (3stacks)....
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    i want to know this too, can someone pls confirm on this?

Vorpals work fine, they just don't report on your character sheet.
  • Options
    mysticaskmysticask Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hi my opinion for hybrid PVE/PVP, (Im dps GWF):
    best enchants- armor: Soulforged
    weapon:Plague Fire - beacuse 45% armor reduction is total overpower
    and in offensive slot i place % ńectoric damage (no power shard)
    pls tell me if i thinking good or not :)
    ps: for ppl who buy vorpal :-) : http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcasusRKCS1qf7r8q.gif
  • Options
    enzomatrixenzomatrix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7
    edited May 2013
    Wonder if someday devs wake up and realise that making pay to win game is not a simple task. Im playing mmos very long time as everyone here, and when i've checked enchantments i was like omg is that a joke? Just to make it clear - Im not against pay to win, im sick of games without choices (builds/item sets/augmentations etc). If you want to do it well just rework all enchantments to make them all viable and place in lockbox(and reduce drop rate from bosses to make it rare) or just in cash shop for serious price(lesser -1k zen medium-2k top-4k zen) i wouldnt mind to pay 4k zen for top version of those, but seriously 2 enchantments which beats the rest in all terms. O_o | OR balance both plaguefire(increase duration to 5seconds and make 60/45/30 secs cd on effect + remove stacks) and soulforge(make 2s duration on all forms but reduce cd 60/50/40). I know in nerf case people who already made top versions probably going to rage on me but you are the one who should understand it even more than other people. Right now its most oped thing in game which makes pvp fully based on you have it(win) or u dont(lose). As for me i just want a choice X_x
  • Options
    dignamdignam Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    good info, but another massive P2W part of the game WTF were they thinking?
  • Options
    naldjianonaldjiano Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can u go above 100% critical severity? Cause i have alrdy 95% is it worth putting vorpal ?
  • Options
    deistikdeistik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 658 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2013
    I'm currently at 113% without any buffs, can get to 133% in combat... so, yes :)
  • Options
    dazednkonfuzeddazednkonfuzed Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Are there any Race / Class restrictions on enchantments?
  • Options
    feiergiantfeiergiant Member Posts: 112 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2013
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Enchanting

for all who are interested in the effects of greater/perfect enchantments, very good link!
  • Options
    blakehuntblakehunt Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    is there a place that shows which shards fall in which dungeon?
  • Options
    kvanvigkvanvig Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    2 questions remain unanswered in this thread and the wiki:

1) how does it work for CW's? (they don't make swings). Does it work with only at-wills, or encounters and daylies too?
    2) can it be removed like regular enchants? What's the cost?