test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Three things on your wishlist

Comments

• Options
    scythic1233scythic1233 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) MONKS.
    2) Better group queue management. I.E. being able to requeue if someone DC's at the last boss.
    3) Less pay to win. Optional subscription with benefits such as character slots, bags and a monthly Zen gift.
  • Options
    chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    1. Axes for GWF. Seriously... we need..big humongous bloody battle axes!
    2. One united server for the whole game.
    3. Bug fixes. Lots of bug fixes.
  • Options
    ff2nn2ff2nn2 Member Posts: 60
    edited May 2013
    1) No class restrictions for weapons and armor.
    1) All deities. At least a textbox to define my own.
    There will not be any deity specifc quest. Even if, just replace the deity name in the quest.
    1) All classes (and races). Especially melee cleric.

In general:
    Release stuff (classes) now. Fix and balance later.
  • Options
    back2workback2work Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1)fair store prices.
    2)remove glory reward to those that dont contribute to the fight in pvp
    3) bring back fair exp for foundery... having to stop killing stuff and wait to kill more to get the exp is just plain stupid.
  • Options
    robman1978robman1978 Member Posts: 125 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1: Get rid of the need trolls in dungeons, and this is happening soon.
    2: Fix the AH, this is also happening.
    3: More classes.
  • Options
    ordensmarschallordensmarschall Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,060 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1) Finish the Paragon Paths for the classes currently available. 2) More weapons available such as axes, maces, flails, warhammers, polearms. 3)More interesting dungeon design, ie less linear, better use of boss abilities, less handholding.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    palelonginuspalelonginus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) More customisation options (Foundry has some sliders that are not in standard character creator; add those. Also, ability to choose the idle pose, instead of it being determined by the class.)

2) More gear visuals and dyes. (Everything NPCs wear should be available to PCs too, and we should be able to dye to any colour that exits in the game's palette.)

3) More stuff for Foundry. (We need to be able to customise encounters better, also, bosses.)
  • Options
    bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    #1. Ranged Damage focused Class... not a Controller or "leader" or Defender. But a RANGED STRIKER CLASS.

#2 Communication: There are so many issues this game has from PVP scaling, to gear, to companions max level... AFK in PVP, Profession system Pay to win (you can only make the best gear, or have the best people if you buy the prof assests from the zen shop, seems like profs are incomplete.) AH search broken, lack of paragon choices, the WHOLE pay to win vs not pay to win threads... regarding Lifescrolls, healthstones, Zen->AD->AH gear. The queuing system (an est. time for how long the wait will be would be nice) No Diminishing Returns on CC; Shards and enchantments with 1% chance to fuse (really? do we need to have the incentive to buy Col wards THAT MUCH?) lack of an actual ranged damage class. Trade bars. I hope I made my point...

I have been saying this since Beta Weekend 2, and I'll keep saying it until the message gets delivered. The Neverwinter playerbase NEEDS more communication about what the Devs want to get done, and how they are fixing things; moreover if they ARE even going to fix the above... I would rather like to know about much of the above now. Understanding Cryptics View about the issues that the playerbase has is a huge deal and WILL make or break the success of this game. A CM who doesn't have the answers doesn't help. Again, PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH THE PLAYERBASE; help us understand more about what you are doing with the game and we will be more excited for it; not explaining the design decisions only provides more fuel to the fire for those out there who are burning this game down.

3. An Alternate path to leveling, specifically after one has a level 60 that is faster to level that the first time through. The foundry, understandably, was nerfed to the point where it is no longer a path to 60 within a reasonable amount of time. PVP has become an AFK wonderland due to the playerbase. From what I understand that leaves Powerleveling leadership using AD (really not cost effective and still takes time), and the linear questline for every single class... that uses the same zones.... for ever character.

I would like an alternate path of leveling that is FASTER than questing only available for accounts that already have a max level character.

In Short; Ranged Striker Class, Communication from Cryptic, and Alt toon fast leveling.
    26.jpg
  • Options
    nojo2211nojo2211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    1) Fix/Improve Auction House. Lots of remove for improvement here. Sorting, filtering, transaction history to name a few.
    2) Provide free/discounted respecs. The game is too new and will likely change. $6 or 250,000 AD is a bit excessive.
    3) PvP AFK issues. My god, fix this somehow. People decide in 2 minutes if they want to play or not and then just disappear making PvP impossible.
  • Options
    everautumneverautumn Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1.) less server crashes
    2.)better cleric healing spells
    3.) less server crashes
  • Options
    kazzrethkazzreth Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Seems like the majority of you has new classes as first priority. I would love a staff on my CW tbh so the idea of more weapons sound good to me.
    Your chance - save money on shopping
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    add functions to chat that allow you to disable auto correct! ignore admin! and add a trade channel
  • Options
    watchyourbackwatchyourback Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    everautumn wrote: »
    1.) less server crashes
    2.)better cleric healing spells
    3.) less server crashes

dont seem to have crash problems at all and dont know anybody in guild that does...im guessing it has to be on your end somewhere. either in the game files or your rig. however i do get the occasional rubberband man.
  • Options
    vengolavengola Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Classic melee cleric
    2. Ranger
    3. Warlock
  • Options
    nojo2211nojo2211 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 35
    edited May 2013
    I've never had the server crash on me. Just occasional rubberbanding, which has gotten better lately.
  • Options
    sinfected13sinfected13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think what i would like most is more communication from the devs, ie when we can see warlock/ranger, when is launch so we have an idea of when the rest of us broke ppl can expect to play as a drow. Yes i agree with most ppl here classes classes classes classes. i think that is what this game needs the most right now, races can come later but giving ppl more options will make them stay or bring more ppl. Paragon choices would be nice too instead of "here is your paragon choice, take it or reroll.

Long story short, just talk to you player base and tell us when we can expect things, or an idea of when will see new things.
  • Options
    omcrossomcross Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Gold needs to be used for more things. Mount and companion upgrades make sense, as does feat respec'ing. It can be done in conjunction with diamonds or zen as long as there's a path to obtain it with gold. It would be nice to have power respecs have a diamond option as well.

2. Some clear information on what Cryptic thinks threat management should look like in a 5-player party situation. I play a GF and, even though I'm able to adapt to the tools I've been given, dealing with threat just feels really wonky. The meta game is that GF juggles the boss or brute while everyone else does...everything else. Is that intentional? Are clerics supposed to generate as much threat as they do? Why does mark not have base threat generation? Like I said, I'll deal with it but when discussions are developing around the idea of not bringing GFs along on dungeon runs at all, it makes me wonder what Cryptic has in mind for tanks.

3. This is Cryptic that made this game right? So why are cape physics in this game atrocious? How do you go from City of Heroes to Neverwinter and somehow mess up capes? Feels like that should have been a slam dunk. In the same vein as that, what's up with no sidekicking/mentoring system? Another thing I thought would come standard at this point.
  • Options
    sinfected13sinfected13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    lets keep this going
  • Options
    chiip90chiip90 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1)gnomes
    2)gnomes
    3)gnomes

gnomes are awesome
  • Options
    rasmenar2112rasmenar2112 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Give players the ability to make Boss encounters in the Foundry.

Give players the ability to make Dungeons/Raids in the Foundry. 5-man and 10-man respectively.

Give players the ability to make PVP maps in the Foundry.
    Alone in the darkness, that is where you truly discover yourself. Without self, without the core of your identity, you are nothing. - Rasmenar
  • Options
    smackthathosmackthatho Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AVENGER CLASS would be so awsome
    i guess thats it for me
  • Options
    tengiietengiie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. LFG and Trade Chat.

2.Raids.

3.PvP content (Arena and larger battlegrounds).
  • Options
    graebeerdgraebeerd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited May 2013
    1. separate forums for F2P players who whine about "p2w"

2. a separate shard / server with no zen shop, only for F2P, so said F2P players can go play there and have nothing to whine about

3. a separate shard / server for PvP only with "hostile" open pvp zones
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Give players the ability to make Boss encounters in the Foundry.

Give players the ability to make Dungeons/Raids in the Foundry. 5-man and 10-man respectively.

Give players the ability to make PVP maps in the Foundry.

Seems like you enjoy Foundrys, can't blame you :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    n1451n1451 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. More character slots, please. Either way I can just make new accounts using other e mails
    2. Allow free companions to level further the fifteen mark
    3. Better music maybe?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mal3fact0rmal3fact0r Member Posts: 83
    edited May 2013
    Re-specs moved out of cash shop and made available with in game currency.
    More competitive/reasonable cash shop prices.
    More classes and races.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    mal3fact0r wrote: »
    Re-specs moved out of cash shop and made available with in game currency.

I agree with that one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    apokolipsapokolips Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. psion
    2. ranger
    3. paladin
    4. druid
    5. lower zen prices
    6. dual class
    7. more character customization (like CO, come on Cryptic)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    How about more use of the gold we gain ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    alandoril1alandoril1 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1: Tone down ads in dungeons.

2: Improve rate of coin drop in dungeons.

3: Repeatable epic dungeon quests that offer rewards in coins/diamonds.