test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Three things on your wishlist

kazzrethkazzreth Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Name 3 things you wish for when beta is over and Neverwinter is out live :)

1: Longer, more complicated dungeons. The kind where CC is actually needed for trash packs, where you can have more freedom on the kill order of bosses and far, far less scripted transitions. Let the players decide in what order to tackle a dungeon, instead of the invisible hand guiding you neatly along the path.

2: More questlines wich are even interesting for max level characters to do. Let them reward vanity items / whatever, scale with levels to make it a challenge for everyone, and most of all make them long. Let someone be able to experience a whole zone worth of lore and challenge.

3: Tabards and more stuff to make your character more "personal"

Shoot
Your chance - save money on shopping
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by kazzreth on

Comments

• Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First priority: BARDS.

Second priority: See Priority #1.

Third Priority: If you still haven't got the message, re-read Priority #1.
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    kazzreth wrote: »
    Name 3 things you wish for when beta is over and Neverwinter is out live :)

1: Longer, more complicated dungeons. The kind where CC is actually needed for trash packs, where you can have more freedom on the kill order of bosses and far, far less scripted transitions. Let the players decide in what order to tackle a dungeon, instead of the invisible hand guiding you neatly along the path.

2: More questlines wich are even interesting for max level characters to do. Let them reward vanity items / whatever, scale with levels to make it a challenge for everyone, and most of all make them long. Let someone be able to experience a whole zone worth of lore and challenge.

Shoot

You might want to change you avatar and signature tag, PWE takes a dim view of advertising, wouldn't want to see your account frozen.

Now then....

1: Drow for everyone

2: More classes

3:More social things like the ability to sit, more social outfits, player housing like in CO.
    flayedawg wrote: »
    First priority: BARDS.

I love Bards..it's usually the second favorite class I play.
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • Options
    sepulphagistsepulphagist Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    #1. Respecing for cheap amount of ingame currency, i mean come on its still beta, why am i stuck with a build thats viability is subject to heavy amounts of change?

#2. Warlocks, favorite class in any game that has them.

#3. Druids, love em too.
  • Options
    unirodunirod Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1. PvP Content above all should be F2P as advertised.

2. Get rid of P2W elements "Greater Vorpal etc." / Epic Mounts in PvP

3. Balance the Game. I mean balance pvp. And please let programmers/gamers/peoplethatlovethis**** do the balancing, not monkeys on crack.
  • Options
    emsiakowyemsiakowy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. More bars for skills
    2. Fix guild bank payments
    3. More armor details!!!
  • Options
    flayedawgflayedawg Member Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    mosnacky01 wrote: »
    I love Bards

/bow
    #1. Respecing for cheap amount of ingame currenc

I could get behind this. I think that maybe it might even be a good idea to give everyone ONE free re-spec, after say 2-3 more weeks or so. I know I made a mistake on my TR that I wish I could re-do; I can live with it, so I'm not inclined to spend real money to re-spec, but it would be nice if my inexperience & lack of knowing were forgivable. What can I say, I don't know 4E D&D at all :(

O, yea, & also I want to see playable GNOMES. Because, you know ... GNOMES. I had to choose Halfling for my TR, because they don't give me GNOMES :(
    Fare you well
    Let your life proceed by its own designs
    Nothing to tell
    Let the words be yours, I'm done with mine ...
  • Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1: Longer, more complicated dungeons.

Oh dear god no! Some of the dungeons feel long to just be long. Also not very fun when you have to run all the way back after a DC. :P I'd even be up for some shorter dungeons, especially when to down one boss seems to take half an hour. :P Long doesn't always mean harder.
    less scripted transitions. Let the players decide in what order to tackle a dungeon, instead of the invisible hand guiding you neatly along the path.

Yeah, i'd like some dungeons like old pen and paper D&D that was more go where you want, but i could still see people going the fastest route to the end.
    2: More questlines wich are even interesting for max level characters to do. Let them reward vanity items / whatever, scale with levels to make it a challenge for everyone, and most of all make them long.

Again, long doesn't mean more interesting or challenging. Sometimes it's just annoying having to fight another trash pack. If the story line and environment are interesting enough, it's okay, but usually it's just another fight just like the last. Quest lines with vanity items sounds fun though. I know it will never happen, but it would be cool if foundry allowed something like that, although it sadly would be rife for abuse.

Never been a fan of tabards, but more options are always better than fewer.

I'd like to see what items look like before i buy them, so tired of having to buy it to know, especially in a role playing game.

More to do at cap to progress than running T1, T2 etc dungeons. Foundry is awesome, and while the exploit potential is there,
    perhaps ones that get reviewed by the devs and featured could give tokens or something, so they know they are quality quests and fun, not just ogre farms. Perhaps dailies could give the option of a reward, AD, Glory, or Tokens similar to your GS. That could be nice.

More looks to armors, more looks to armors, more... well you get the idea. ;)
  • Options
    mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Bards
    2. Rangers
    3. Paladins
  • Options
    powereddjinnpowereddjinn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1: More Classes :- Bard, Warlock, Druid, Real Wizard

2: A UI, instead of a gooey

3: Lots more content for lvl 60...
  • Options
    rhazes1rhazes1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 89
    edited May 2013
    1. New class that is iconic. Paladin/Ranger/Necromancer
    2. Loot rolling revamp
    3. Enchantment unbinding costs lowered by 80%. 125k is ridiculous. There might even be higher ones that's just my current highest.
    I spend all day reading every thread and letting people know this is BETA.
  • Options
    demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Archer Ranger
    2. Archer Ranger
    3. Archer Ranger

And I'd like to see it very soon as I've reached the level cap with my TR.
  • Options
    sepulphagistsepulphagist Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    flayedawg wrote: »
    /bow

I could get behind this. I think that maybe it might even be a good idea to give everyone ONE free re-spec, after say 2-3 more weeks or so. I know I made a mistake on my TR that I wish I could re-do; I can live with it, so I'm not inclined to spend real money to re-spec, but it would be nice if my inexperience & lack of knowing were forgivable. What can I say, I don't know 4E D&D at all :(

O, yea, & also I want to see playable GNOMES. Because, you know ... GNOMES. I had to choose Halfling for my TR, because they don't give me GNOMES :(

yeah man I'm not asking for any other store changes. Although I do think every thing is overpriced, I can live with it. I am the kind of player that likes to test out different specs, and I don't want to spend 6 dollars every- single - god **** -time i want to try some other spec. It just seems ludicrous.
  • Options
    mosnacky01mosnacky01 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    rhazes1 wrote: »
    1. New class that is iconic. Paladin/Ranger/Necromancer
    2. Loot rolling revamp
    3. Enchantment unbinding costs lowered by 80%. 125k is ridiculous. There might even be higher ones that's just my current highest.

I'm on board with that, but I would say 50%.
    No woman should marry before she has slain her tenth man.-:Vartha Do'Urden
  • Options
    delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1: swimming
    2: swim checks
    3: paying and arm and a leg for a rez (10m AD seems fair when you compare to PnP prices), or being permadead.
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. earplugs because one of my characters *thinks* she's a bard but can't sing worth a dang (she's a half orc).
    2. more social outfits/gear.
    3. dyes that work on weapons and work properly on armor and pants and shirts and more colors.
  • Options
    bigboy2011bigboy2011 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1: I'm not sure if there are raids at max lvl i haven't made it to 60 yet but i haven't seen any raids? so raids would be nice.

2: more dungeons harder if possible.

3: more class at wills and encounters.

I would love to get some mail from you guys if possible just to show that you have read this plz.
  • Options
    elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bigboy2011 wrote: »
    I would love to get some mail from you guys if possible just to show that you have read this plz.

Yes, we read it. :)
  • Options
    stonedbillstonedbill Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Lower zen prices
    Lower zen prices
    I bet you can guess the third one.
    1ovlbg9.png

Smoke@stonedbill - Mindflayer - 60 Rogue
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1. Scourge Warlock
    2. More classes
    3. More classes
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1. More classes, starting with Ranger, paladin and Druid in that order
    2. Pet Commands to govern their actions.
    3. Being able to find keys for Nightmare lockboxes in loot drops :)

4. Being able to transfer items, AD and Gold between alts.
    5. Merge the servers or allow easy transfer between shards
    6. give me back the AD I lost to a glitched Auction Vendor...which the GMs then lost the ticket for after several days. (roughly 100k - 200k AD was lost to that glitch)

7. Dyes to make Helms, hats and hoods invisible. I need the gear but would rather not see it.
    8. Dyes that work on weapons.
    9. some way to get better crafting tools...I manage to get tons of workers but not the implements they need.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    fractalprismfractalprism Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    fyi.

/emote sit

and right click your equipped head item or neck item, to remove the graphics of your Helm and Neck&Cloak respectively.
  • Options
    immagikman2immagikman2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    lol I just have to sit down and right click? jeesh cryptic much :)

Yep. right click and select "Remove Visuals" if you want it back it is the same process....cool had no idea.
    If your hand touches metal, I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you.
  • Options
    pzzdachupzzdachu Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1)Druids
    2)DragonKin ( my son is born in Year of the Dragon)
    3) Adventure with Any of the Canon Heroes!
    Allow me to introduce myself, I am P'zzd Achu.
  • Options
    lltsnwnlltsnwn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 787 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Gateway Enhancements:
    1) Ability to purchase basic trade skill items (thread, etc)
    2) Ability to collect items from in-game mail
    3) When posting items to the Auction House (Consignments) show a popup windows with the item's stats/information
    12.jpgRanger.jpg
  • Options
    zmannamzzmannamz Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1.) All d&d classes add
    2.) Cross Classing
    3.) More Character slots
    4.) Remove Cleric debuff Righteousness ( self heals are -40% ) removed ( Im a cleric not a tank but I put adds like a tank and Dps does nothing about it )
    5.) More of a open world type setting ( this 2013 you know ) the way point to next area thing is abit old tech
    6.) No nerfs only buffs
    7.) Flying mounts but only if 5 is done
    8.) Unlimted level cap System ( I know sounds dum but with the foundry and it potential to bring unlimited content so kind make some sense to me ) but cap to back down to 60 for pvp but pve who cares if you kill things in one hit.
    9.) More weapons ( why am stuck with one weapon type when in d&d there are many )
    10.) More monster types ( Spoiler: but when i ran into the Gelatinous cube for the first time I almost **** a brick )
  • Options
    hsinroghsinrog Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. Lower cash shop prices

2. Introduction of more classic NW classes.

3. Better resource introduction for certain things.

Some of their introduction and newbie messages are really helpful. Then again there are complete gaps for things like where to turn an Idol the first time you get one from a lock box, or how to transmute the look of your gear for example.
  • Options
    glanniganglannigan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 463 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    1) Cavalier Class from Unearthed Arcana

2) Ninja from Oriental Adventures

3) Gnome Illusionist from Original Player's Handbook
  • Options
    kalizaarkalizaar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1. More classes like everyone else is saying

2. Fully instanced loot (we already have white items and chests instanced) to get rid of the stupid Need/ignored/ignored grief system.

3. Zone in to party member's zone, and possibly do the same for friends and guild mates. Or at the very least get rid of the long timer.
  • Options
    mallorea36mallorea36 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    First priority: one handed sword user.
    Second priority: warrior type class that dual wields one handed swords.
    Third: some <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> one handed swords.
  • Options
    xxsouldaggerxxxxsouldaggerxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    1) 1 FREE re-spec and cash shop Dual spec

2) Focus more on pvp balancing.

3) MORE ARMOR AND WEAPON MODELS PLEASE