test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is anyone else stuck on publishing?

dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
24 hours and counting... normally takes a minute or two. Are you guys able to publish ok?
Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
Bill's Tavern | The 27th Level | Secret Agent 34
Post edited by dzogen on

Comments

• warpactwarpact Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    No, it still looks like it's down. Been currently publishing forever.
    NK-Velkyn-tat_zps09ca90e7.png
    Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan.
    Dirty Business, NW-DBU9MXKXW
  • mysterionmysterion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here mines stuck on publishing and its not even the most up2date version of my qst I have submited a ticket
    Why not try my first foundry mission with a good story if you fancy a adventure.
    The Rule of Lord Infernos
    NW-DC9P6Q161
    @blasteron01
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    mysterion wrote: »
    same here mines stuck on publishing and its not even the most up2date version of my qst I have submited a ticket

I know that feel. /hugs
    Dr. Herc trilogy NWS-DHDPDVTMA
  • dzogendzogen Member Posts: 550 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also, in foundry, getting low fps in walk-thru mode..some performance issues. Don't have this issue in game.
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
  • hercul33thercul33t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 190 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Also, in foundry, getting low fps in walk-thru mode..some performance issues. Don't have this issue in game.

My CPU/GPU are going nuts even in creation mode. I tried submitting a ticket but I would press a key and maybe the letter would appear a few seconds later.

I've had to actually resort to playing the game...
    edited May 2013
    hercul33t wrote: »

I've had to actually resort to playing the game...

lol the horror :)
    i guess we can go level now
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
  • degupetdegupet Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It kept freezing up about every other time I tried to place an item. Figured it was just my old comp and shaky connection. Previewing from beginning of story would sometimes spawn me underneath Protector's Enclave and I'd be walking around inside the concrete. Finally managed to finish the darn thing, such as it is. Last I checked it hasn't published yet, but I only finished it early this morn.
    edited May 2013
    degupet wrote: »
    It kept freezing up about every other time I tried to place an item. Figured it was just my old comp and shaky connection. Previewing from beginning of story would sometimes spawn me underneath Protector's Enclave and I'd be walking around inside the concrete. Finally managed to finish the darn thing, such as it is. Last I checked it hasn't published yet, but I only finished it early this morn.

It should only take a minute to publish. Something ain't right.
  • wasabisnooterwasabisnooter Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having this issue.
    The Emperor's Staff: NW-DUUNOHIB2

The Retribution of Kel'thalun: NW-DJ46U5NZG

The Conquering of Ymir: NW-D12TWV3K3
  • luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah same here started getting massive lag in foundry and my publish isn't updating, hopefully this will get fixed soon.
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
  • slatraslatra Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Also stuck in publishing.
    Trading reviews with anyone that is willing to leave a comment/review in either of the following quests:

Hell Gate NW-DT6I0MSEZ Great for a small group of 2-3 friends

Hell Gate: Return NW-DERICH2GY Quick and Simple Hack & Slash
    edited May 2013
    Now.. is anyone reading actually able to publish ok right now? (is this issue just limited to a few folks)
    Dzogen, Moonstar Agent
  • visigoth18visigoth18 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 371 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    same, it's not publishing my quest "started last night" ~_~ it's so finicky
    jlTYaLC.gif
    1.jpglXK5k1F.png
  • luther8luther8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    dzogen wrote: »
    Now.. is anyone reading actually able to publish ok right now? (is this issue just limited to a few folks)

I tried publishing a update to my quest about 12 hours ago and still waiting for it to kick in, sad thing is as soon as it does kick in I'll have to publish again for all the extra work iv done waiting.
    The Adventures of Sherlock Colms

Quest I
    The Mysteries at Fang Ridge!
    Short code: NW-DGTN72HYL
  • seanc84seanc84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 58
    edited May 2013
    I started publishing last night and it was still going this morning when I checked before work.

Picked a bad time to finish up my very first quest. :(
    Into the Mind's Eye
    Chapter 1 - The Ruins of Webcrag --- Chapter 2 - Don't get your hopes up. Bored of the game.
  • josiah2293josiah2293 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yep some here. Still down. I'm dying for it to update!
  • mysterionmysterion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    the post in general is sinking down the forums i doubt the CM has even seen it yet in which case we cant expect a fix till next weeks maintenance assuming there is one
    Why not try my first foundry mission with a good story if you fancy a adventure.
    The Rule of Lord Infernos
    NW-DC9P6Q161
    @blasteron01
  • giovithgiovith Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2013
    Same issue, my I was trying to upload my 2nd quest release for a live trial and its just been sitting there.
  • mekai42mekai42 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. Foundry says "Currently Publishing," the publish button doesn't light up, etc.

The quest and short code:

A Lisp in Time
    NW-DGL59RDEW
  • ineffablebobineffablebob Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Likewise, my quest is stuck publishing and has been for hours.
  • azraynazrayn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This topic is important and i think this issue is a general issue not only for few people including me, so if you read this topic and had the same problem please post a reply so that the topic doesn't sink.

- I'm my self at 8h of waiting.

I hope the issue gets fixed and our calls to get answered. Good luck everyone.
  • pietro0815pietro0815 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have the same problem, stuck since about 15h
  • duskdweller78duskdweller78 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I've been waiting for the last 9 hours....
    Campaign:Different Seasons
    Author: @BardicKnowledge
    Q1: Prologue - The Lady and the Worm NW-DPQPJSVTH
    Tags: #Challenge, #Story, #Solo, #Group
  • cptmentisscptmentiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hello,

I think i've got the same problem, it's been 5 hours or so now
  • jennajuice69jennajuice69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same problem.... not a fun first time experience for the foundry :(
  • mackspowers30mackspowers30 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same, bumped the post in the general forums
  • altimiteinaltimitein Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same. My custom RP map has been stuck for over 18 hours now with no end in sight. Whenever I go to edit in 3D mode I find myself bouncing around - which only adds to the frustration of never being able to place right with "Play From Here."
  • cptmentisscptmentiss Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same now, i've got massive freeze/lag on the foundry. Every action take 1 to 2 second... never experienced this before.
  • talolan81talolan81 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm not experiencing the editor lag that others are, but my quest has been publishing for about 4 hours now.
  • volcxxxvolcxxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here :/
    5cm82e.jpg
    Old "Blood and Sand: Unchained" quest
    Played more than 100 000 times!
    > TRY IT NOW!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ecy4o6JqLc