Options

Cat companion

2»

Comments

• Options
    tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elyrielle wrote: »
    the best way to make AD is using the auction house, not farming them daily.

But then he couldn't complain about the store, now could he? ;)

I heard the cat could be killed, have the ioun stone but never saw it killed.
  • Options
    ashikuroashikuro Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What do you all think are the best runestones for the cat? Crit/power or just +stats to owner? ...or something else?
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Which is the better buy for the TR the ioun stone or the cat?
    Which ioun stone is it? the ioun stone of alure? or a dif one?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The cat never dies! Plus there will be training tomes for it later on. Currently I'm level 47 and my cat is boosting me with 800 crit and 300 of 3 other stats. <3
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    eyebreaker7eyebreaker7 Member Posts: 621 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I think I prefer the stone. Doesn't look very realistic with a cat following around an adventurer and just roaming around waiting for the battle to end. Lol.
    But which stone is it? Is it the alure stone?
    The strength one?
    A dif one?
    I'm gonna rip your head off and make it my puppet! (NwN2)
  • Options
    vestige321vestige321 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 149 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    What do training tomes do and does that mean a green pet can reach level 25 to open it's lvl 25 equip slot? If so, the green ioun stone would be best due to having 3 offensive slots
  • Options
    articulatefoolarticulatefool Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Training tombs increase the rarity (and therefore rank cap) of your pet.

White = 15
    Green = 20
    Blue = 25
    Purple = 30
  • Options
    ashikuroashikuro Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    What do you all think are the best runestones for the cat? Crit/power or just +stats to owner? ...or something else?

Seriously though, what are people thinking on this one? Interested in some theorycrafting ideas.
  • Options
    nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    i think the cat as a companion is a bit broken isnt it? basically its the best companion for every class for group pve which makes the other companions outside of soloing - e.g. endgame- kinda useless...