test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comment to Win: Caption this screenshot for a Neverwinter Starter Kit!

Comments

• faragothfaragoth Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am Epic Hero Rogue, and i will kill you with my 15k Gear Score
  • umbravumbrav Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's a trap!
  • coarsedragoncoarsedragon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You really should floss more often. Your teeth are in really bad shape.
  • tomasvettomasvet Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "You will make good slaves for the Great Mother"
  • sukmyphasersukmyphaser Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "we're gonna need a bigger boat!"
  • alyrraalyrra Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Mmm Fresh Meat...Err I mean Hello new friends. Have you all come to dance with me ?
  • xeroniusxeronius Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Hey you down there... I see YOU !!!"
  • sesnansesnan Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Better come and get me, you can't hide i will still see you. I got eyes in the neck!
  • deroladorderolador Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Just a little off the top pls."
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    "Can you help me find my contact?"
  • shayaelshayael Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why are you staring at me like that? You do know, you don't even have a nose?!
  • tickledpinkstickledpinks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 276 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    "Eyes are the mirrors to your soul."
  • recktifyrecktify Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    spying eye will get you
  • kmachineskmachines Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I see a pathetic group of adventurers trying to attack me again... i wonder how long this group will live, why can't i just make it to an eye exam without being attacked every day?
  • ravenzravenz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    My, Grandma what a big eye you have.
  • bugbugbugersbugbugbugers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Don't look at me...aaaaahhhh!!!"
  • brencsbrencs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Roll initiative!"
  • lghspd4melghspd4me Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Now if I can just poke that eye out...Oh wait!
  • lghspd4melghspd4me Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You looking at me? Meet my little friends.
  • awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited May 2013
    "I will hack away your ugliness and carve you a new face of beauty. As for your foul breath, I'm afraid there's no cure for that."
  • rhoikyrhoiky Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Don't stare down on me, you will regret it soon!
  • theevildrftheevildrf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you ready to go?

(PM5K)
    The Evil Dr. F
    Beta Junkie
    grimrod614 wrote: »
    Never leave home without a cleric !
    fss_overall.png
  • instnctinstnct Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2013
    So very nice to see you again.
  • webangelwebangel Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "Keep your eyes open!"
    Fire and Blood!
  • fursnakefursnake Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 84
    edited May 2013
    " I spy with my big eye that you did not bring enough fodder to take me down for I AM BEHOLDER!"
  • jackdragon9jackdragon9 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    "I spy with my little eye something... delicious"
  • slonaslona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 34
    edited May 2013
    While most people are hypnotised by the EYE, TEETH is what inspires fear
  • cowpuscowpus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I spy with my little eye something that starts with the letter L . . . . . . . . . Lunch!
  • bobherkamerbobherkamer Member Posts: 62
    edited May 2013
    My uncle's sister's brother-in-law's neighbor's father's son from his second marriage told me he would soon become master of the Ukulele but his best friend's cousin's sister-in-law's mother's step-daughter's daughter don't think so because of his crooked finger from when he got it stuck in the door because he was spying on the girl next door through the window blinds and got caught causing him to jump back in shame at the same time tripping over the box of legos he had on the floor because he was going to build the world's first lego knee-cap massager at which point he put his hands out to stop his fall causing him to grab the item on the nearby shelf which was built from dried out fingernail clippings called the worlds first fingernail clipping clippers which poked his finger badly because dried fingernail clippings are sharp causing him to let go of that causing him to spin frantically landing on his back but once he got up and noticed he was ok the neighbor girl was already at his door at which point she threw a book at him which he had made titled the worlds first book made from tinfoil and although it didn't weigh much it caused him to dodge it where at this point he hit his head on the bench he had made completely from shaved dog hair and as he reached up to check to see if his head was ok he accidently poked himself in the ear causing his finger to break and puncturing his ear drum forever being tone deaf. So you see how he will never become good at the Ukulele from this day forward.

PS. Just send the gifts via in-game mail please and no need to thank me for your caption!
  • osyth36osyth36 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So says the naked guy in the background, "Hey you with the sword, its cold can you drop what your doing and lend me a blanket?"
This discussion has been closed.