test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Put aside the cash shop, opinions?

2»

Comments

• xheverxhever Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The Game is really great to me, just too perfect, i love everything about it.. I really enjoy playing it, i dont even feel a problem with the price in the zen store, and i dont think its P2W.. There's just one thing that i hate, and that is the leavers on dungeon/skirmish/pvp
    If they could fix that, it would be 100% perfect game !
    cesmode8 wrote: »
    Negatives:
    5. So far, the two dungeons I've done..the bosses have been extremely easy. I was hardly paying attention. Tip: Adding 50 adds to an encounter doesnt make it unique or well though out.

How can you said this as an negative when you've only done two dungeons , lol
    no offense but, try to get a higher level, starting lv 35 you'll see how hard it is to kill the bosses in dungeon *by starting level 35 i mean starting from the lair of mad dragon
  • zzacczzacc Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cesmode8 wrote: »
    Its obvious that the most prevelant issue players have is the cash shop (from what I see). Put aside this one big, glaring issue. Are you generally happy with the game? Im not asking if you're happy with what you received as a founder, HoTN or Guardian pack or anything. The game itself, the combat, ambience, immersion, dungeons, look and field, graphics, foundry, class mechanics, mob/boss mechanics..the actual GAME. Are you happy? How does the GAME rank against other games such as WoW, Rift, Tera, Gw2, SWTOR ?

Well if we put the elephant in the room aside, it's quite solid.
    I'm not a fan of the zero mobility combat system, cast times that can't be interupted and get you killed, streamlined gear progression, lack of item models and the horrible queue system. Everything else is good and global servers are surprisingly stable.
    I would place it in front of Tera and behind the other four.
  • burninnateburninnate Member Posts: 39
    edited May 2013
    Gameplay wise NWO is mostly entertaining and fun. PvP is fun but without more modes being added it will not keep me interested for long. (Bored before 60) No offense but I have been playing control point style multiplayer of one type or another for well over 10 years. Que times for PvP are short... which is good! Dungeons are too chaotic for my tastes, this is due totally to the fact the threat management system in this game seems to be totally non-functional. The two dungeons I have played through are, chaos aside pretty boring far too much space between boss encounters which are not all that very entertaining. Loot drops from bosses while strong gear seems unrewarding for some reason. This could be due to having to haul yourself through dizzying mazes and hordes trash mobs for what seems hours on end for ONE ITEM to drop for an entire group of 5. (Do NOT get me started on que times...) Skirmishes are fun and totally worthwhile if you do them while an event is going. Que times are in my opinion a bit long for this type of "unorganized" thing.

Cash store is a HUGE pitfall, so much so I will probably not play this game very long. At 25 I am already running into issues with bank and inventory space, needing a respec, and ID scrolls of all things. Being forced to purchase Zen with cash or farming AD for weeks or months is just totally unacceptable to me. (FFS guys... seriously put ID scrolls on the coin vendors not the AD one.)

All in all... I would MUCH rather just pay a monthly sub than the current model.