test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwintan noble/Savage North Explorer.

vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Okey was in on both the events for the Neverwintan noble and the Savage North explorer.
Added the keys and they went through, got a ingame mail from each saying travel to the courier bla bla bla to collect your reward but nothing in the mails.

Was the titles the reward or am i missing something?
''Well, just as I suspected... I couldn't see it because it's invisible.''
Post edited by vanvulture on

Comments

• beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    what level are you? lots of rewards you have to finish the tutorial, some like mounts unlock later too.
  • vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im lvl 60 :) As stated in the OP i got nothing from the mails..

And im talking about the promotional keys/packs not the founder packs ;)
  • kaskiankaskian Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You need to go to the Founders Agent in the Enclave.
    Kie - Renegade Drow - Wizard | Orion - Half Elf - Cleric | Kia - Tiefling - Rogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vanvulturevanvulture Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    For the promo items? :O
  • phaetu1phaetu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not sure about the Neverwintan Noble but the Savage North Explorer is from a Logitech give away on Facebook and I, too, only got the title.
    No biggie though if they don't get it fixed.

http://logt.ly/6039Xm8W is the link logitech gave but I'm always leary of following those so here is the actual link: https://www.facebook.com/logitechgaming/app_174961479209942

Where do you do the Neverwintan Noble thing?
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    vanvulture wrote: »
    For the promo items? :O

yes the agent has a tab for promo items
  • phaetu1phaetu1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Founder's Agent and tabs. Found my Savage North Explorer items under the claim tab.

Attachment not found.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Neverwintan Noble? That's a new one. How do you score that?
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• xdzinxdzin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I need a Neverwintan Noble Title but i don't have a luck !!!! :[