test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alienware Arena Underdark Explorer Pack Giveaway

necrodaggernecrodagger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just a heads up, there is a giveaway over at Alienware Arena:

http://www.alienwarearena.com/giveaway/dungeons-and-dragons-neverwinter-underdark-explorer-pack-key-giveaway/

you get a key that gives you:

Underdark Explorer character title
Potion of Accuracy x10
Minor Potion of Force x10
Potion of Lesser Healing x10
Portable Altar x5
Identify Scrolls (bound to character) x5

I just had to register in their website and I got the key

Have fun :)
Post edited by necrodagger on

Comments

• scififan78scififan78 Member Posts: 1,386 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Done. Thanks for the heads-up!!
  • martyx68martyx68 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for info :)
  • townherotownhero Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Woot thanks!!! <3
  • rutgar151277rutgar151277 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thx a lot :)
  • gsundered11gsundered11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    At last I have some more Identity Scrolls! Thanks.
  • zogvarnokazogvarnoka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Thanks man!
    Removing the Grey Mask
    NW-DJ56XFK6G
    My first installment in the Rise of Shadovar Campaign.
  • psireaverpsireaver Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks, necrodagger!
  • ryathhryathh Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you very much for the link. :)
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    awesome. thanks!
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • warbossenfowarbossenfo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    All of those items, title included, are easily obtainable in game.

I got the title finishing the last quest zone.

Thank you regardless for your tireless effort in keeping us updated with pertinent information.
  • zusaazusaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    thank you!
  • enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is legit, I registered on their site and got key.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xkws3xxkws3x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank you!
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    NICE !!!
    Was wondering why logitec didn't send me a key . At least Alienware still likes me . BTW my old aurora 3 with the first run of i7-2600 cpu is still running fine . Its a great computer and I abuse the poor thing .
  • piximispiximis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the information!
  • mightyqu1nnmightyqu1nn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    Nice! thanks for the info OP!
    Do not interfere in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup...
  • lucidp2klucidp2k Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thank ya kindly.
    gwhEUci.png
    Spend less time complaining about shop prices and more time improving your salary.
  • mightyqu1nnmightyqu1nn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 61
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    NICE !!!
    Was wondering why logitec didn't send me a key . At least Alienware still likes me . BTW my old aurora 3 with the first run of i7-2600 cpu is still running fine . Its a great computer and I abuse the poor thing .

picked up the 17 inch 3D capable laptop and sold my AUrora Desktop to a friend he is lovin it and I am really diggin the new laptop
    Do not interfere in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup...
  • beaghan1beaghan1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nothing big but thanks for posting, little freebies are always nice
  • asakochanasakochan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    got one, thanks!
  • caldonnoxcaldonnox Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up, after the horrendous way they did the key grabs on twitter it was nice to actually get a key for something.
  • lordzygiuslordzygius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    D&D site say that code work and its done. but my chars( 1 and 2) dont have the pack in EQ. so WHERE the .... is this pack?? plz help
    edited May 2013
    You have to get the pack from the founder vendor , you just get one pack so pick the toon . Only the ID scrolls bind so you can share the other stuff .
    BTW " Logitec games " on facebook offers a potion pack too , just got one .
  • chronomancerchronomancer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,223
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Hmm, I keep getting an error while trying to submit the key. Anyone else having this issue? Perhaps it's due to the maintenance?
    edited May 2013
    labbb wrote: »
    You have to get the pack from the founder vendor , you just get one pack so pick the toon . Only the ID scrolls bind so you can share the other stuff .
    BTW " Logitec games " on facebook offers a potion pack too , just got one .

Well in the brief window that the servers were up I went to the founder vendor and there was no pack. I did get the title though.
  • exterminatumexterminatum Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daxx360 wrote: »
    Hmm, I keep getting an error while trying to submit the key. Anyone else having this issue? Perhaps it's due to the maintenance?

Aye, same problem here

Ed.: tyvm OP btw :)
  • valcutio1valcutio1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    daxx360 wrote: »

Same here. I'm hoping it's cause of maintenance.
    edited May 2013
    Well in the brief window that the servers were up I went to the founder vendor and there was no pack. I did get the title though.

it was on second page for me . As HotN I have 4 pages . If you purchased nothing it should be on page 1 for you . Check each tab .
    And to everyone trying to add them now , wont work all of cryptics games are down which means their account server is down too .
  • sirdaynesirdayne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I was able to redeem the key today, but when I got past the initial quests and checked my mailbox, there were no attachments to the mail. I did receive the title however. fyi: Key was redeemed before I made a character.
    :\

EDIT:
    Ok, in order to get these potions and things you have to go to the Founders NPC across from Sgt. Knox.