test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please report AFKer's in PvP

drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This gone far enough i had this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> since RIFT and WoW and many other MMO's but here please Cryptic give us tool to report or LEAST auto kick afkers (if they are leaders) i had so many afkers in my match i havent WON 1 match since i dinged level 60 :(
Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
Post edited by drakeos99 on

Comments

• drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    *Bump* any idea when it be addressed ?
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Apparently not between 2 in the morning and 9 am the following morning. Also, there are already multiple threads on this.
  • blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is happening way to often glad it's still open beta though they will fix this.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!
  • demampdemamp Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Blizzard still can't stop afking in BGs and it's been years lol how in the world will Cryptic? You can sell the pvp gear in the ah and even trade the items to people in exchange for keys. There is a huge incentive for farmers to afk in pvp.
  • ddobsddobs Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 43
    edited May 2013
    They need to punish leavers to make sense playing PvP, otherwise when someone are losing they just need to leave party....
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Well rift had this problem since the release and yet they implemented a time how long u can go afk in pvp (1 mins) and if ur not back your auto kicked
  • brighterdeathbrighterdeath Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Blizzard detects afk'ers and honor-farming bots and has done for a long time now. It's a solved problem and hopefully Cryptic gets on the stick.

It'd be nice if there was a Deserter tag for quitters, too.
  • hivitrohivitro Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    AFK PVP? What that?

i know about afk farmers, but fighting? that need full script program in back
  • bahamutzeroobahamutzeroo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I sincerely hope they'll find a solution quickly ! Just had 5 games today, ALL had at least one afk ! The worst game I had was with 3 afks on my team, my friend said "pffff more afk" , one of them answered "go get <censored> , i <censored>" !!!! How is it enjoyable ?????
  • yupp99yupp99 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited May 2013
    I sincerely hope they'll find a solution quickly ! Just had 5 games today, ALL had at least one afk ! The worst game I had was with 3 afks on my team, my friend said "pffff more afk" , one of them answered "go get<censored> , i <censored>" !!!! How is it enjoyable ?????

Do you have Fraps..printscreen it and send it to support.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    . . . . . Please report problem and exploiting players using the in-Game GM Help menu (H by default or the ? on your menu bar) and choose GM then Behavior then fill in the fields. Thanks!

Moderator Notice:
    Naming and Shaming on the forums will not be tolerated.
  • uberguberuberguber Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I was in a match with 3 AFK, one was the leader. The only other person on our team quit. I ran around, got killed and then the other side got bored jumped on the spawn point and killed the AFK over and over. Problem was when one killed me and I respawned I just became part of the slaughter. I could of left I guess, but might as well get some glory. I just watched them kill me over and over til the match ended. Great fun.
    Noli sinere te ab improbis opprimi