test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

World record 1-60 !?

2»

Comments

• elyrielleelyrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roughly.

The first 60 was a dude in EU, a french guy, I have his stream bookmarked somewhere... and it cost him 800$. He streamed it all, never got a ban.

No in that case I'm glad for players like that - they're funding the company that makes this game. I have no problem with that at all, I was assuming it was a Foundry exploit.
  • l1d3nl1d3n Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 385 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Now you will have more time to dance with your buddies...

qwy555555_zpsa8719f01.gif
  • sasheriasasheria Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    roughly.

The first 60 was a dude in EU, a french guy, I have his stream bookmarked somewhere... and it cost him 800$. He streamed it all, never got a ban.

I doubt that guy will get a ban either. That was spending money :)
    To grow old is inevitable, to grow up is optional.
    Please review my campaign and I'll return the favor.
  • stereoblindxstereoblindx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 246 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    solresol wrote: »
    I feel so bad for the writers/story tellers. Barely anyone enjoys reading about Lore and absorbing what depth there is in a game anymore

They could pretty much just have !'s and ?'s without any text info these days

I'm sorry but the only depth here is that of people's wallets in the eyes of this company. This game doesn't have a very good story, especially for being tied to the D&D name.
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    shalitas wrote: »
    No foundry was done on this character at all.

So you did the share exploit then or the leadership one. Whoop dee doo. Looking at your avatar on screen, you seem to be wearing the low level clothes, so obviously you didn't quest to get there.
  • vorkagvorkag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nobody honestly cares but you.. move along. Some of us actually enjoy PLAYING the game. Not just hitting level cap the quickest, then having no friends to play with, then complaining about no content/endgame..