test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sillenced for 24 hours.

2»

Comments

• elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    sephere wrote: »
    Ooh, so gold sellers get automatically silenced if enough people ignore them? That's awesome

They really could use a 'looking for group' chat, for the op's problem, though

Yep, I think they need a trade channel too.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    senix187 wrote: »
    So im a little punk that says nasty wurds? O_o'

Clearly people are ingoring for no reason if you like say 2 things in 15 min hardly wurd a silence for 24 hours.
    and yes there should be a button like that. but watever im done with this treath i know i dident do anything wrong

Hey its my b-day im not gonna bother have fun playing guys. i know i wont:)

How can we miss you if you won't leave?
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    How can we miss you if you won't leave?

So as I can see by the quote in your post, he still has difficulty getting his point across, and his spelling is still atrocious?

Maybe he should go to school instead of playing so many different video games ...
  • senix187senix187 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    stop replying then xD

Im out gonna party like it's my B-day OOOOOOOO it is!!!! wohoooooo!
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Actually, it is. I've played CO and STO since they launched and never witnessed this Mafia. They may exist, but they have far less impact than you are pretending.

Basically of the same opinion, I was silenced once, sent a support ticket two hours later I was unsilenced, and the GM noted that people who abuse the system have action taken on their accounts, since then nada and I have been quite over the top in chat at times. I think there is an issue, but it isn't as bad as some would have you believe.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • senix187senix187 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    and kimmuriel somthing somthing cant come up with a decent name.

You're posts wil be checkd out. i dont really give a fck wat you say xD.
    i even lookt at all you're posts there all troll message's So good for you.!
    edited May 2013
    So as I can see by the quote in your post, he still has difficulty getting his point across, and his spelling is still atrocious?

Maybe he should go to school instead of playing so many different video games ...

Yeah, no matter how much he threatens, he's not going to quit the game. He can't even quit the forum.
    edited May 2013
    and dit they really help you that fast:O Stormdragon?
    edited May 2013
    guys if you dont have any intresting to post just stfu i already said i dont feel like playing when sillenced.
    i can quit the forum but i made this treath so i want to see wat people say abaut the system. its kids like Elessym/kimmur that come up with stupid stuff just be be funny if you think that just keep it to yourself idc abaut if you believe me or not.....
  • k3m3d0k3m3d0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Not judging or something. But you will like more if you group up with your friends in your birthday to a real-life dungeon.

Otherwise, it is irrelevant if you did or not anything wrong. People ignored you for some reason and you got silenced.

"Enjoy the Silence" as the name of the song said.
    [SIGPIC]Oromeh@k3m3d0[/SIGPIC]
  • pops000pops000 Member Posts: 250 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    It's obvious why you got silenced.
  • nephtnepht Member Posts: 5,826 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some people dont know what they are talking about sometimes ^__^ Been playing on this chat server for years (same chat server as CO and STO) ive seen people chat banned for just asking innocent questions, seen people chat banned for wining at PvP, people chat banned in CO for wining costume contests, people chat banned in STO for thinking Seven of Nine was ugly, heck people have even been chat banned for being offline XD

The list goes on and on :P
    edited May 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Some people dont know what they are talking about sometimes ^__^ Been playing on this chat server for years (same chat server as CO and STO) ive seen people chat banned for just asking innocent questions, seen people chat banned for wining at PvP, people chat banned in CO for wining costume contests, people chat banned in STO for thinking Seven of Nine was ugly, heck people have even been chat banned for being offline XD

The list goes on and on :P

And I've been playing for years and have seen none of that. I'm sure I'm not going to stop your crusade against the system, but in my view, the positives far outweigh the negatives.
    edited May 2013
    And I've been playing for years and have seen none of that. I'm sure I'm not going to stop your crusade against the system, but in my view, the positives far outweigh the negatives.

I am actually happy a player avoided this, but You know what I think its best let people make up their own minds ^__^

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=212121
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=208711
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=208301
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=177201
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=647601
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=571601
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=415511
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=274110
    http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=264512

There is so much wrong with chat in these games. Not just the chat mute.
    edited May 2013
    Im already unsillenced just got a response to my ticket and they said clearly i dit not spam so the sillence was removed.
    and now come again.? people wil ingore you for stupid reasons trust me but wat im gonna do from now on if i see one person saying things twice i wil ingore him see how the rest likes it.

End of the discussion.!
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    its my birthday.
    Oh that changes everything.
  • thehadrielthehadriel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Im already unsillenced just got a response to my ticket and they said clearly i dit not spam so the sillence was removed.
    and now come again.? people wil ingore you for stupid reasons trust me but wat im gonna do from now on if i see one person saying things twice i wil ingore him see how the rest likes it.

End of the discussion.!
    It's a broken system, but I think I can see why people are ignoring you. It would probably be a good idea to work on your grammar and spelling so that more people could understand you.
    edited May 2013

End of the discussion.!

Two wrongs don't make a right it just makes things doubly worse :<
  • drayven27drayven27 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Just gonna throw this out there but maybe if you took half a second to type things that looked like words people might be a bit slower to ignore you.
    edited May 2013
    drayven27 wrote: »
    Just gonna throw this out there but maybe if you took half a second to type things that looked like words people might be a bit slower to ignore you.

Actually, I think it's stuff like this that causes it:
    if you dont have any intresting to post just stfu
  • k3m3d0k3m3d0 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013

End of the discussion.!

You became what you most hated!

Nothing new here...
    [SIGPIC]Oromeh@k3m3d0[/SIGPIC]
  • newcomerbazinganewcomerbazinga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is all just sad new. :( Got also silenced while looking for a group. People are abusing the spam report system.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is all just sad new. :( Got also silenced while looking for a group. People are abusing the spam report system.

So your response is to spam your grief in several topics, bumping a few up that have been quiet for weeks? Bravo.
  • newcomerbazinganewcomerbazinga Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    So reply in several topics is also spam :) how can I chat with people who are in different topics if the post in only one? Anyhow who cares.
  • bel1eveeebel1eveee Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    4qhgmf.jpg
    yeah people are definitely not abusing the system ;)
    How long do you think until this spreads and every1 knows about it and you start getting chat banned for failing/leaving a dungeon or undercutting other people or loosing a match in PvP or whatever?
  • beanyundeadbeanyundead Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    Um, once again I am confused as to the issue here. What are you doing calling for people in chat in the first place? I have done hundreds of dungeons, skirmishes etc. and never once used the chat system. I just press 'L', select queue and wait. I am obviously missing something here. Although, when I want to talk to a friend and say hi, I do hate that his reply scrolls to the top of the page and off the page faster than I can read it because hundreds of people are either hawking their goods or asking for party-members instead of using the auction house and the queue button. I scratch my head in befuddlement.
  • ranncoreranncore Member, Moderators, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2,508
    edited May 2013
    pops000 wrote: »
    It's obvious why you got silenced.

This, every time.
  • ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well hello i got a issue im sillenced for the second time for 24 hours.
    I dit not spam at all im like looking for people for a group and i only ask once in the 2/3 min and some one left my group i dit not say anything.

Thought a well lets look for more people and it says im sillenced for 24 hours first time i thought ok weird but now im like i dit not do anything and sillencing a level 60 for 24 hour's you might just give him a ban? For 1 day this is an outrage maybe some one got the wrong person or somthing but this is annoying if people just report 1 person even if he dident spam he stil gets banned :s

im really pissed of right now.
    I even charged 50$ today. Im like wtf + its my birthday. If i seriusly spammed you can sillence me but i dit not spam!

Get

Owned

Son

Dude

Broseph