test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am Hex. The best looking CW in Neverwinter~

13»

Comments

• steppenkatsteppenkat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Class isn't about looks, but grace and poise.

You new rich people don't know anything about it. (jk)
    Characters:
    - Titania Silverblade, the Iron Rose of Myth Drannor (Lvl 60 GWF, Destroyer)
    - Gwyneth, the Cowardly Cat Burglar Drowling (Lvl 60 TR, Saboteur)
    - Lady Rowanne Firehair, Heartwarder of Sune (Lvl 33 DC)
    - Satella, Sensate (LvL 44 CW, Renegade, Non-Active)

Check Steppenkat's Foundry Quest Reviews!
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is cool and all, but I have the male version of that gear and just like the artists in The Old Republic, these guys need to rethink their approval process,,, it is hideous. And nearly everyone I have interacted with (hard to believe in a MMO yes) but no one like ANY of the pvp Helmet in the game.
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • isilikisilik Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    That is cool and all, but I have the male version of that gear and just like the artists in The Old Republic, these guys need to rethink their approval process,,, it is hideous. And nearly everyone I have interacted with (hard to believe in a MMO yes) but no one like ANY of the pvp Helmet in the game.

You might be new to MMORPGs, but there's always a phase where the gear is terrible in appearance. I don't hate everything I've seen in this game, fortunately (unlike others) and I'm sure in the future we'll see nicer things. For now, though, the dye is the extent of customization and variety we'll see. That likely won't change, seeing as how PWE has been handling this game overall. Fingers crossed, though, I'd like to see more options in gear, not just color changing.

I like the colors here, though! Very nice for a CW Drow.
  • kouto3k33kouto3k33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ayamata wrote: »
    Ahaha aw thankss~ !
    I see what you did there ;D
    ...I think o.o'

Not a problem. You should hit me up in-game, pretty lost with this game so far and you seem to know wtf you're doing.

Plus how do you show that Hero of the North thing of the forums, I dropped the 200$ for the founders.
  • anashimanashim Member Posts: 259 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    attention seeker? Hmm. Yupp that's me!
    ALL YOUR ATTENTIONS ARE BELONGING TO ME
    This response made me laugh out loud. Im impressed with your ability to take things in stride.

Anyway, I love your pics.
  • darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    isilik wrote: »
    You might be new to MMORPGs, but there's always a phase where the gear is terrible in appearance. I don't hate everything I've seen in this game, fortunately (unlike others) and I'm sure in the future we'll see nicer things. For now, though, the dye is the extent of customization and variety we'll see. That likely won't change, seeing as how PWE has been handling this game overall. Fingers crossed, though, I'd like to see more options in gear, not just color changing.

Except in this game, all the gear looks like ****. And there's only 4 different variations of every classes gear. They didn't even bother to have an artist for the gear. One of the many fallouts.
    edited May 2013
    isilik wrote: »

You heard of UO?

Imagine a gamer who played nearly every MMO game out there to include Shadowbane during its short lifespan.

No, I am not new to the gaming scene.

The outfits all are horrible.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • tfangeltfangel Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The outfits all are horrible.

That's your opinion, and for you, that's what matters. I happen to like some of them, and know that what we've seen isn't all of them, but also that more will come.
  • spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ahh yes ! I can't wait to be able to play Warlock, period. :')
    The Dyes are pretty fair too.
    The Nightmare dye will dye all the aspects of the piece your dyeing.
    (While normal dyes only color a certain area)

So I only had to buy 4 Bottles, and boom. All pieces we're fully dyed from that horrible purple. Ahaha ;D

I'll have to look into what dye pack would look best for a Storm Wizard, as the ewish Purple/Blue-ish robes have kinda grown on me I do wanna try something along the lines of Whites and such.
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
  • xarkocznwnxarkocznwn Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Why ppl cant recognize a troll thread and go with it ?

Cmon ppl, cant we just .... troll in peace ?
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    That's your opinion, and for you, that's what matters. I happen to like some of them, and know that what we've seen isn't all of them, but also that more will come.

Of course it is my opinion :D Just as it is yours that you like some of the looks.

But I have been through 60, I have seen other classes and how they look...

And people have showed off the PvP gear (with helmet then they turn it off again) and they dont like it, and I agree with them.

As to the last part that you stated, naturally there will be more. And that is my point. When Cryptic makes the NEW armors, they need to rethink their current path.
    b_ro.png

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • qocxixqocxix Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Some nice screenies
  • ariibethariibeth Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Looks Awesome, if you ask me, but then i'm a complete ****, who couldn't have the best armour in the game if i worked at it my whole life *sigh*. Well good job and hope i look this good one day :)
    Aribeth Tilmeran
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Can't say who is the best looking wizard, but I do know who the best looking rogue is...

elt1.jpg
  • azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I like the elegant "Sorceress" look, but yes, the hat is kinda dorky. :P
    But it's rare to find a good one, which is the reason why I usually have my helmets hidden.
    Artificer.jpg
  • phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    yey for armor that doesnt cover any vitals but somehow gives good defence
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    elawyn wrote: »
    Can't say who is the best looking wizard, but I do know who the best looking rogue is...

elt1.jpg

Rogue or one of Santa`s elven assassins? How naughty have you been this year?
  • elawynelawyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Rogue or one of Santa`s elven assassins? How naughty have you been this year?

That would be telling, now wouldn't it? :)
  • phaazenphaazen Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    you forgot to shop it....

oRkGRYg.jpg