test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Agro is broken

craftchest72craftchest72 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
This is an observation only. That is why I am posting this. FYI my example is a Cleric and if you have this issue as well post a reply. If not I'll get over it.

That being said the agro is just plain broken right now. I have mobs chasing me clear across a map and when you think they might leave you alone while your turning in a quest oh boy your taking damage. Now mind you this seems to be random happening and worse in certain areas examples all threw the world. My question is why does the agro threat need to be so high when you running past especially on a 110% speed mount? Another example is when I'm fighting one small group and the ones up on the hill out of target range decide to join the fun or a double spawn takes place on top of you or BOTH. For single player this makes it not enjoyable. Not that I do not like a challenge and I make it threw most but when you have a dozen archers plowing into to you all the sudden the dps taken is overwhelming. Another issue I am seeing is the less threat level 3 on cleric is useless. I have my skill path set to less threat and I can do a normal heal on a person fighting, all the sudden he has nothing to fight because they are all on me now for healing him.
I guess the main thing is, I can't be the only one noticing this and have not seen any reports on it either.

Other than this one thing above all I love this game! But please look into team. :) thanks
Post edited by craftchest72 on

Comments

• dtrain69dtrain69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats not true....at least for the latest build...Me and my friend where playing...me CW hes a Guardian fighter...and agro was fine...here is the example...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgvHbvqfOTc .Agro broke only when i stunned.

low level...
  • craftchest72craftchest72 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Thats not true....at least for the latest build...Me and my friend where playing...me CW hes a Guardian fighter...and agro was fine...here is the example...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgvHbvqfOTc .Agro broke only when i stunned.
    I am by no means arguing. But, I have tons of live stream footage of what I am talking about, yes it is true. Like I said it's random but too often. Even my viewers notice it thats what made me want to post this to see if I had special tank cleric with max agro or not.
  • azrahielazrahiel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    There has been a ton of threads complaining about borked aggro for clerics. Nobody knows if its intended or a bug. But yeah in dungeons you kite most of the adds usually. And as for running past the mobs I don't think they have a point when they reset and stop chasing you or the distance is very long.
  • fullmetalpopefullmetalpope Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Aggro is not working as it should.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agro for GWFs are completely jacked up....but they are a striker that has tanking line......PW get your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> together please. I know its beta but you are ignoring the public when it comes to talking about GWFs say somethings or just change the way they work....either way its really sad and poor business practices to do as you all are doing...