test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Newest Patch: FAIL

2»

Comments

• tadas69tadas69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only thing that they are updating is CS, add some pvp maps or mod's because i dont find pve rly intresting, not forget that epic balance in pvp, played with rogue lvl 19 done 16 kills and 1 death, played with berserker at lvl 19, 2 kills many death and few asists. somehow it feels that they realesed game so they could do money grab soon as posible.. w8 to go PWE
  • darknight0354darknight0354 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    tadas69 wrote: »
    only thing that they are updating is CS, add some pvp maps or mod's because i dont find pve rly intresting, not forget that epic balance in pvp, played with rogue lvl 19 done 16 kills and 1 death, played with berserker at lvl 19, 2 kills many death and few asists. somehow it feels that they realesed game so they could do money grab soon as posible.. w8 to go PWE

QQ about balance > your level 19 > level up and play the real game. Not when rogues are the most OP. Which by the way, my CW could wreck you at any level. You're bad and the people you're playing against are bad.
  • tadas69tadas69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    well im lvl 38 so dunno pvp still sucks, even the game becames super duper good at lvl 60 i dont have that patience to play <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> till that lvl.
  • areefursonareefurson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    32 not 19.
  • joeamaxinjoeamaxin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Are you telling me that a single target DPS class does good single target DPS?
    (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    Whatever the case, my roomate went into pvp aginst my team and he was the only rogue and he had crappy gear and he was killing 2 to 3 of our guys with ease. He is PRO-Rogue and he even admits that the rogue is way too overpowered.
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited May 2013
    Still seems like the rogue always stuns no matter what. And does not matter the level, Entangeling Force does not work properly on rogues.