test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Save Old Foundry!(Protest)

xydsxlegendxydsxlegend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in The Foundry
This is a thread to bring back the old foundry system. If you are against the old system PLEASE do not post here. You are welcome to start you thread to be against it. Once again, if you are against this thread PLEASE do not post here. If you want to old system back, just comment "Yes, bring it back!" Most likely this thread will have no effect BUT at least we are trying.

Yes, bring it back!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Early Gamer Get the Levels"
by Profesor Legend

Profesor%20Legend.jpg
Post edited by xydsxlegend on

Comments

• Options
    eros1986eros1986 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Would you kindly...... bring it back!
  • Options
    callmeissocallmeisso Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I would really like the old one back, Because not only was it fast exp, but I was actually enjoying my self, as I dont have alot of time to go around and quest.

I really will miss Neverwinter, as it was the first mmorpg that got me, but oh well time to wait and see if any new mmorpgs meets my criteria.

Take care guys, and have an awesome gameplay in Neverwinter.
  • Options
    isakongmingisakongming Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Sadly it wont happen. Cryptic has done this same <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> with their past games and will continue even thought the nerfs drive players away and still manage to fix nothing.

Its almost as if they love the feeling of a bullet going through their foot.
  • Options
    crazydavekecrazydaveke Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Leave the xp the way it is, but increase the drops a bit.

Reason for the xp? Yeh for the frigging exploiters out there!!!
  • Options
    midoritlmidoritl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Kinda don't want either old or new foundry actually. I don't want the old foundry full of exploit exp farms completely against the spirit of the game and bumpe dup by exploiters at the expense of better hand-crafted modules.

But I don't like the loot nerf of the new foundry. It hurts the viability of doing those modules a lot if they cost you more in pots than you make in loot.

Hopefully the current situation is a transitory solution to a better and more fair system.
  • Options
    horrorscope666horrorscope666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 415 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    callmeisso wrote: »
    I would really like the old one back, Because not only was it fast exp, but I was actually enjoying my self, as I dont have alot of time to go around and quest.

Oh if there was ever a post stating why there needs to be servers with various rules... you cannot please everyone with one size fits all.
  • Options
    happynocapshappynocaps Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm done. No point in playing foundry if you get nothing. No point in making foundry quest if no ones going to play them.

If any one wants a free level 44 cw and 32 tr account give me a pm. I'll give it away at the end of the week.
  • Options
    wolonggongwolonggong Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im only level 17, now faced with having no choice but do the main story with no diversion at all that provides progression. Life of this game just dropped drastically in my book because 1 dungeon per 10 levels with one battle instance and pvp instance just plain is not enough content to last more than a month or two.
  • Options
    back2workback2work Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yes. bring back worthwhile exp from foundery missions.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    You cannot bar people from posting in your thread when it is a discussion thread of opinions. Furthermore, we do not allow petitions, ultimatums and protest threads. I will allow you to repost this if you can come up with a more constructive way of starting this topic in a manner that is befitting of the Whole Community.
This discussion has been closed.