test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Drow Fan Sig Showcase!

morkelmorkel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Art and Fiction
Hi everybody!

I made this sig with photoshop CS5! Each sig took me between 5-6 hours to complete.

I want to trade those sig for Astral Diamond. 100k each!
Its a lot, but is a lot of work to. I guarantee you that nobody will have the same sig than yours.

I can change the Do'Urden logo for your guild logo or anything else! Same for the Drow quote.

Im on the Beholder server! Please contact me in PM for any offer or special claim. Thanks!

P.S Those sig are the original version. I you trade me a sig i give you a 80% and 60% smaller version for all forums/website sig limit.
Just to be clear i do not sell sig for money($). I only trade sig for Astral Diamond you can get by playing the game!

rogue_zpsa1ad6b91.png
Drow Quote: "Deserves a quick death"

wiz_zps94f47586.png
Drow Quote: "Lloth Guard You"

gardian_zps753abd44.png
Drow Quote: "To the darkness!!" [Battlecry]

cleric_zps30e56e25.png
Drow Quote: "Lust And Profit" [Motto]
Post edited by morkel on

Comments

• Options
    abominabomin Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    you hand drew these?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    abomin wrote: »
    you hand drew these?

No! Its for that reason i do not sell those sig for money($).
  • Options
    mermerkittymermerkitty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    T.T I play a Neutral/Good necromancer and I don't like seeing people in pain!
  • Options
    purpleorbespurpleorbes Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 186 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I like these. Wish I knew how to use as a sig.
  • Options
    wartimeraiderwartimeraider Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 132 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Those are some sweet-*** signatures
    timeraiderlogo2smaller.gif

Elf Control Wizard - Dragon
  • Options
    theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    nice- I didn the best I could at designing mine
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/
  • Options
    drakul22drakul22 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    abezethibou1abezethibou1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I really admire your work, and I would really like to be able to use one of these signatures. I absolutely love the first signature, and I do believe it's worth the trade.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I really admire your work, and I would really like to be able to use one of these signatures. I absolutely love the first signature, and I do believe it's worth the trade.

Are you on the Beholder server?
  • Options
    crazydavekecrazydaveke Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    as a photoshop artist there are a few remarks i have, please take these as constructive not negative...

1- i think not 1 thing in those signatures (beside the backgrounds in the middle maybe) is actually made by you. seems you cut out different parts from other images and put them together. so 5-6 hours for each of them seems rather long for something that could be done in about 15-20 minutes. try making more stuff of your own, it will give u a better end result and more power over the image.
    2- The cutouts from the characters are edgy and could have been done better, specially with that last one, although u did try to mask it by putting a shadow behind them and giving them an outline or a glow. rendering images properly is timeconsuming, but pays off in the end.
    3- to get more depth in your signatures try playing around with the "refine edge" filter and alternate blend modes.
    4- the text does not blend with the background
    5- the black logo does not match in any of the signatures, be more creative with that one or remove it. Less is more :)

It is a very good effort you made, but paying 200k for one sig, seems way overpriced atm. But thats just my opinion.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well actually nothing is made by me your right! I do not draw nothing im very bad for this!

And im not a photoshop artist! I have spend a lot of time to fin good render, font style, background pic, color, border, symbol and font to match together. And after i spend again a lot of time to cut the best i can the border of the render.

Here my last sig!

Sanstitre-1-40_zps06beebf2.png

Sanstitre-2-43_zpsd5742725.png

Shure im not the best! But i think those sig are very original and unique! And i have spend a lot of time on it...im gona try later your advise, thanks for giving me your opinions!

Maybe you can do some better Neverwinter Sig, your an artist! Show me :p

I drop the price for the drow sig to 100k its more reasonable you think?
  • Options
    herophaxherophax Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    oh man could i use the purple one? :D
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    herophax wrote: »
    oh man could i use the purple one? :D

Did you have some Astral Diamond for me please lol
  • Options
    blupa2010blupa2010 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very cool artwork. I wished I was this good with photoshop. I might get one later.
    ~ Neverwinter Fan Site~ Builds-Guides+More!!
  • Options
    warpactwarpact Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 32
    edited May 2013
    Looks good. Not sure I'd want the Do'Urden house glyph on my sig, but still good work. I tend to shy away from anything Drizzt related.

I enjoy crafting my own sigs by hand as well, as it's nice to have something unique that represents you. I even incorporated the renegade tat in mine. Keep up the good work.
    NK-Velkyn-tat_zps09ca90e7.png
    Khaless nau uss mzild taga dosstan.
    Dirty Business, NW-DBU9MXKXW
  • Options
    dumhinadumhina Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    looking good man!
  • Options
    knasen78knasen78 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Um... not to be picky, but the second quote "Lloth Guard You" - should it not be "Lolth Guard You" if following the Drow/D6D pantheon?
  • Options
    crazydavekecrazydaveke Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    knasen78 wrote: »
    Um... not to be picky, but the second quote "Lloth Guard You" - should it not be "Lolth Guard You" if following the Drow/D6D pantheon?

u are picky :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Thanks a lot everybody for your comments!
    warpact wrote: »
    Looks good. Not sure I'd want the Do'Urden house glyph on my sig, but still good work. I tend to shy away from anything Drizzt related.

I enjoy crafting my own sigs by hand as well, as it's nice to have something unique that represents you. I even incorporated the renegade tat in mine. Keep up the good work.

The Do'Urden house glyph is just on the sig to show where i can place the logo you want, is easily replaceable.

P.S Your sig is very nice to! Good work!
    knasen78 wrote: »

Hey your right! My mistake :o
  • Options
    aphasiaaphasia Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    We have permission to use those sigs?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    aphasia wrote: »
    We have permission to use those sigs?

The dwarg sig are already use by me and an Officier in my guild!

For the drow sig...
    Hi everybody!

I made this sig with photoshop CS5! Each sig took me between 5-6 hours to complete.

I want to trade those sig for Astral Diamond. 100k each!
    Its a lot, but is a lot of work to. I guarantee you that nobody will have the same sig than yours.

I can change the Do'Urden logo for your guild logo or anything else! Same for the Drow quote.

Im on the Beholder server! Please contact me in PM for any offer or special claim. Thanks!

P.S Those sig are the original version. I you trade me a sig i give you a 80% and 60% smaller version for all forums/website sig limit.
  • Options
    ixothixoth Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very nice looking signatures :)