test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I am Hex. The best looking CW in Neverwinter~

Comments

• wolfiaczek1wolfiaczek1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Jeez what a dim girl. Spend too much money for game and showing off like a boss. It is just sad
  • skstylezskstylez Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    People are really taking this thread too seriously...
  • john242424john242424 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Looks pretty awesome. Not sure why so many people are being so rude.

PS: It's Circa Survive. Met you in game yesterday!

Because people are mean, and have forgotten the REAL reason to play video games is to HAVE FUN! Remember?
    Frosted Lucky Charms are Magically Delicious!
  • spellwardenspellwarden Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 357 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I agree skstylez. But it is funny that she is keeping her head. She is ownage on that fact alone.
    Also, this makes me wanna do pvp if nothing else than to be something other than blue.
  • pdubs4pdubs4 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $200 for a bunch of pixels and bragging about it? LOL really? *Insert ad hominem here*
  • dudeitsjustindudeitsjustin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    john242424 wrote: »
    Because people are mean, and have forgotten the REAL reason to play video games is to HAVE FUN! Remember?

I suppose I have forgotten. At least there are a few cool people left to game with.
  • cookieyumyummycookieyumyummy Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    Lay off, berks.

Anyway, my halfling lass looks a lot better! :p
  • ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Ahh thank you all for the positive comments :')
    It's really good to know that some of the community is laid back and fun to converse with. :3

& heyyyy circa ! My new bestfriend that I met yesterday WHO IS SO RAD I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT :') <3
    lunapic_136818015258135_1.gif
  • cookieyumyummycookieyumyummy Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    Lay off, berks!

Anyway, my halfling lass looks a lot better. :p
  • ayamataayamata Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 290 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I mean honestly. I really don't understand why some individuals are out for blood on this post.
    I just posted it for fun.
    To break the icy cold funk that a lot of people seem to be in today.
    After all. This is an mmo*RPG*
    We role play these characters that we make and should take pride in them.
    If you want to exploit them because you're proud of what you accomplished; so be it.
    Haters gonna hate; but others gonna appreciate ! :')

It's also amusing to see the negative feedback also;
    it always gives me a sense that I'm doing something right, haha.
  • spikespirespikespire Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    At least I know what Dye Pack to get for my Warlock when that comes out.
    NWsig_zps2f8df234.png
    ZRcH2.gif .gif .gif
    "You know you wanna fondle my dragons."
    edited May 2013
    Lay off, berks!

Anyway, my halfling lass looks a lot better. :p

I'd have to see her !
    Hell, I'll even buy you a drink <3
  • licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    My Robe is WAAAYYYY better looking than that one lol.
    How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
    edited May 2013
    spikespire wrote: »
    At least I know what Dye Pack to get for my Warlock when that comes out.

Ahh yes ! I can't wait to be able to play Warlock, period. :')
    The Dyes are pretty fair too.
    The Nightmare dye will dye all the aspects of the piece your dyeing.
    (While normal dyes only color a certain area)

So I only had to buy 4 Bottles, and boom. All pieces we're fully dyed from that horrible purple. Ahaha ;D
  • edge1986edge1986 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 647 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Meh not a fan of the helmet or color scheme.
    edited May 2013
    My Robe is WAAAYYYY better looking than that one lol.

Which one is it?
    Or is it a different color? o.o'
    edited May 2013
    edge1986 wrote: »
    Meh not a fan of the helmet or color scheme.

The helm is a bit too "Pope-ish" for me as well.
    I was hoping I'd find a baggy, jeweled, ornate hood or something.
    These colors and Ebony are the most appealing, imo.

Probably why they're so expensive in-game and on the Zen Store.
  • yasha00yasha00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 479 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nice post Aya, I will post a pic of my CW later. Not at level 60 yet though as it took me about three days of deleting and editing to make it. Still not completely satisfied but I was dying to actually start playing...

Note: wouldn't it look so much better if your toon could relax its hands?
    edited May 2013
    yasha00 wrote: »
    Nice post Aya, I will post a pic of my CW later. Not at level 60 yet though as it took me about three days of deleting and editing to make it. Still not completely satisfied but I was dying to actually start playing...

Note: wouldn't it look so much better if your toon could relax its hands?

Ahh :') Thank you <3
    Also, I know what you mean !
    On the Headstart, I made and deleted Hex about 4 times before I was satisfied and even now I still notice flaws that I want to tweak. D;
    I suppose were just perfectionists or something ;D ahah.
    But yeah, I'd love to see your toon ! Post up an image on this thread whenever you can~

& YES.
    The idle stance/posture drives me nuts.
    Hell. I would even take the original 'two finger' stance over this one. u.u'
  • licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    ayamata wrote: »
    Which one is it?
    Or is it a different color? o.o'

Different Robe, when the servers come back up I'll post it.
    edited May 2013
    Different Robe, when the servers come back up I'll post it.

Ahh okay~
    I'm excited ^~^

The only other Robe I haven't seen is the t2 Drake tunic u.u'
  • ashikuroashikuro Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nope. You have misplaced pride. This girl has you beat pretty good. Time for you you to break out you wallet if you want to keep up with your ego.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?179941-Good-looking-outfits!
    edited May 2013
    33dlano.pngsnl24k.png
    edited May 2013
    ashikuro wrote: »
    Nope. You have misplaced pride. This girl has you beat pretty good. Time for you you to break out you wallet if you want to keep up with your ego.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?179941-Good-looking-outfits!

AH omg i love that~
    I was totally going to get that outfit and dye it like that also.
    I must say; that does look so freaking amazing O.O'
    edited May 2013
    33dlano.pngsnl24k.png

Ahh that looks pretty awesome !
    I love that chestpiece :')
  • kouto3k33kouto3k33 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I dunno she looks pretty hot....

character in game is decent
    edited May 2013
    kouto3k33 wrote: »
    I dunno she looks pretty hot....

character in game is decent

Ahaha aw thankss~ !
    I see what you did there ;D
    ...I think o.o'
  • exterminosexterminos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 54
    edited May 2013
    cool character :)
  • mic281mic281 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 115 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Wow, a whole 6 pages and not one "Oh looksorz, a girl player FaFap" BS? I am proud of you Neverwinter community, proud of you.

I like the look of both pics posted. It's good to know my CW will not have that, well..."Hobo in his one piece pajamas covered in some weird sleevelss shirt, moving a shiney ball around like David Bowie in Labrynth" look forever. Just wish it would move out of that phase a little faster.

I have a toon for various circumstances, and so far they all still look fairly basic. I figure I will let the content design and upgrades be faster than my character advancement.
  • direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Very nice characters!
    mic281 wrote: »
    Wow, a whole 6 pages and not one "Oh looksorz, a girl player FaFap" BS? I am proud of you Neverwinter community, proud of you.

Amen to that. that's, like, seven more pages than you get on Tera.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC