test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen processing time...

trollsparrowtrollsparrow Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 45
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I ordered 2000 zen yesterday around 6 PM EST, it's now 10 AM EST and still says "The transaction is currently in the review/approval process and will be completed shortly". The great thing about all this is it already deducted from my bank account. Anyone else having this issue?
Post edited by trollsparrow on

Comments

• someoneodsomeoneod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Newp, the transactions go through instantly for me. If it is a direct bank withdrawal, those usually have the same delays that using a cheque would, so 24-48 hours on business days (it is a sunday, keep in mind). If that is the case, you might have to wait until tuesday or wednesday for it to go through.
  • cookieyumyummycookieyumyummy Member Posts: 38
    edited May 2013
    It goes faster if you spend more money, duhhh.
  • mconosrepmconosrep Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It goes faster if you spend more money, duhhh.

I can't tell if this was meant to be fairly funny ironic remark or a bad Troll. Either way I am laughing (with or at the poster as the case may be).
  • championchains03championchains03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After buying the zen, you have to go back to the PWE zen page and choose which game to transfer it to. It's instant. You're not waiting on your zen to arrive, you just never sent it to your Neverwinter account.
  • ebonironeboniron Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    After buying the zen, you have to go back to the PWE zen page and choose which game to transfer it to. It's instant. You're not waiting on your zen to arrive, you just never sent it to your Neverwinter account.

No, first it has to be "Completed" before you can "Transfer" it to a specific game.

I just had a transaction stuck in a "Reviewing" for close to two days. It literally went through only minutes ago. That's why I'm here. I was looking for others with a similar problem.

Open a support ticket for Billing>Transactions in case it doesn't go through properly.

I went ahead and followed up with my CC company yesterday just to make sure the holdup wasn't on their end. Maybe they thought it was a suspicious transaction, but had failed to contact me to clear it up. They confirmed that the transaction was approved already and that Perfect World had already been paid. Finally about 20 hours later, 44 hours total after the initial transaction, it just went through.

I figured I'd give the system a shot seeing that there's no purchase or sub, but I'm thinking that was the last unless they improve things significantly.
  • robininseoulrobininseoul Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm having the same issue. I'll wait one more day, then hollar at support.
  • runebanerunebane Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    eboniron wrote: »
    I figured I'd give the system a shot seeing that there's no purchase or sub, but I'm thinking that was the last unless they improve things significantly.

I would give them a little time to sort things out before making a long term decision. Some people's transactions are going through fine. So hopefully they just need to figure out what is hanging it up.
    Halgarth's Legacy - NWS-DSTGFZHFR
  • gadzewksgadzewks Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I got a reciept email from paypal showing that the funds were charged, but there is nothing in my PW account showing that any transaction was made what so ever. No pending, no canceled, no "in review". Makes no sense. They should have SOME record showing that I started a transaction, especially if paypal says the funds were transfered.
  • dreadsmash1dreadsmash1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue...I have a confirmation email but no status at all. has been roughly an hour...not even showing up as a transaction.
  • labbblabbb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only like a zillion people buying zen right now . And more then a few bogus or stole credit cards being used. they have to run more stringent security at this time , it will smooth out eventualy . I bought zen at beginning of april it popped right through after my verify by visa pop-up .
  • muzlibmuzlib Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    gadzewks wrote: »
    I got a reciept email from paypal showing that the funds were charged, but there is nothing in my PW account showing that any transaction was made what so ever. No pending, no canceled, no "in review". Makes no sense. They should have SOME record showing that I started a transaction, especially if paypal says the funds were transfered.

Yup same issue here - if this issue does not get addressed soon I am calling my bank tomorrow
    If you have the balls to take money out of my account but I don't even get a transaction confirm or anything + the balance of zen
    is showing up as 0 with no record showing anything you better make sure that your **** is working fine

blew a bunch of money with nothing to show for it
  • gadzewksgadzewks Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A forum mod needs to acknowledge this issue and pass it along to the proper people.
  • tylon01tylon01 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same thing happened to me tonight as well. Paypal says the money transferred but I have not seen anything change in my Zen Account.
  • cleanorcleanor Member Posts: 40
    edited May 2013
    Same issue here: bought Zen, got confirmation the money was debited, PW even sent me an email, and... 0 Zen.

Wrong way to treat first time customers. Better make it up to us.
  • shieldhealsshieldheals Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same issue, receipt via email but no record of any transaction in my payment history/wallet screen.
  • muzlibmuzlib Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    cleanor wrote: »
    Same issue here: bought Zen, got confirmation the money was debited, PW even sent me an email, and... 0 Zen.

Wrong way to treat first time customers. Better make it up to us.

srrsly - I just wanted to spend money cuz I was enjoying the game

but now I am like wtf
  • magnabravmagnabrav Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013

Same thing is happening with me. Le sigh.
  • v1spockv1spock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same here. 50 dollar purchase of ZEN. Confirmation in email that payment was made to Perfect World. Zero ZEN showing in my account to transfer. No transaction history of it ever occurring in my history, just the purchase of the game.
    Live long and prosper
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2013
    A forum mod needs to acknowledge this issue and pass it along to the proper people.
    Done! I am escalating the threads now. Unfortunately we cannot offer forum support for Billing Issue. Please contact Support immediately in regard to any Zen purchase issues. You may do so by the Support link up top every page in this web site or by emailing customerservice@perfectworld.com from your email address on your account with the issue.
This discussion has been closed.