test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a good guild CMS

trendkiller3785trendkiller3785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Off Topic
First of all "hello" to all of you.

I'm looking for good CMS for my guild. Does any of you know one?
I know there're a lot of guld hosting services (like shivtr.com), but I'm looking for something more customizable. Maybe there are some plugins to Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal?
To prevent the questions, yes I've 'google'd' the topic, and there was only World of Warcraft related plugins/modules.

Thanks in advance.
Nephante - Trickster Rogue - LvL 25
Post edited by trendkiller3785 on

Comments

• imrielleimrielle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Define "good" - as in, what are you looking for exactly? Are you just looking for a news posting system, or an event manager, or a character roster tool? Or even a character profile tool? Are you looking to hook it into an existing site, or looking for a prepackaged deal?

Also, what are the abilities of your host? Does it support PHP, databases, etc?

Details are important. :) Knowing what you are looking for exactly would help us help you find what you are after, or even help someone in the community create something just for Neverwinter (I myself might, I wrote a roster system for Rift that is used on several of guild pages and might convert it to Neverwinter's data if I have free time.).
    Laoi Trickster Rogue on Beholder
  • trendkiller3785trendkiller3785 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Ok, to clarify things. Yes my server supports PHP, MySQL, etc.
    And here are the features that I would like to see:
    • event manager with calendar
    • rooster tool
    • highly customizable layout
    • forum module
    • news/blog module

Thanks in advance.
    Nephante - Trickster Rogue - LvL 25