Options

@Perfect World - Add Class Specific Forums - Request

124»

Comments

• Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I wish I knew the answer.

The word from the CM's when they set up the new forum structure is that they wanted the community to shape the forums by proving a need/demand for other sections to be added.

The forum structure now is bare bones and will be expanded on based on community demand.

OK well is there another way we can show our demand for this? There have been how many different threads about it in how many sections? Should we just start spamming 10 new thread a day all over the forum about it? Should we be spamming somebody in pm?
  • Options
    dicemakerdicemaker Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump.

all I see in this root forum is OMG rogues are WTFPOWNBBQ.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Well I made a thread in the discussion area to try and get input on this, will have to see if anything happens.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?194822-Staff-say-its-up-to-us-to-demand-more-forum-sections
  • Options
    cihuacoatlcihuacoatl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am bumping this again... having to go a 1/2 dozen pages deep going through <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> about class info on other classes other than my own in completely annoying.

The funny thing nearly all forum engines make it extremely easy to add new Forums and Sub Forums. It probably wouldn't take them an hour to set something up for us.
  • Options
    zikel666zikel666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    +1 why the hell did they go?
  • Options
    silestesileste Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bumping this. Getting a bit annoyed having to shuffle through all the posts not about my class. D;<
    NWDC-2_zps52f863ab.png
  • Options
    senuskasenuska Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I will add my support for this.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    The thread I made asking for people to add input about needing more sections got pushed to the 8th page in half a day on the main discussion forums (http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?194822-Staff-say-its-up-to-us-to-demand-more-forum-sections) because THAT section is so bungled up too with nowhere organized for people to put things. Unfortunately its not getting posters so probably the lazily unorganized horrible forums will remain.
  • Options
    grobianengrobianen Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    agree, class forums please!
  • Options
    klyzerklyzer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    bump for A reason, we need it.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    klyzer wrote: »
    bump for A reason, we need it.

we doooooo
  • Options
    gravityx19gravityx19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 85
    edited May 2013
    Add Dem NAO!
    Griff Hawk - Hybrid GF - Beholder Shard
    Griffeth - GW Fighter - Beholder Shard
    Twitch - WoW and NWO Gameplay - YouTube Channel
    GF/GWF Gameplay Highlights/Dungeon Runs
  • Options
    balisardebalisarde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yes, please!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    woot they added back in the class forums! Thank you most kindly.