test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP crashes

doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
edited May 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
This is now getting beyond a joke, every single game it crashes and you get the injury debuff ... thanks for costing me silver for this bug.

Honestly I hope this bug will be fixed within the coming days cos it's more frustrating then having to team up with a bunch of noobs in PvP.

That's two games now where I've gained "no rewards" at the end due to this crash. Oh and lets not forget you get double injury debuff when you reload the client and you are dead back in the enclave, so again more ingame currency wasted due to this bug.

FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!
60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
60 Drow Trickster Rogue
11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
Beholder
Guild:
Praetor Lupus
Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
Post edited by doowie1982 on

Comments

• professorzprofessorz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    same here. must be the patch lastnight
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    And again another crash!
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    This is now getting beyond a joke, every single game it crashes and you get the injury debuff ... thanks for costing me silver for this bug.

Honestly I hope this bug will be fixed within the coming days cos it's more frustrating then having to team up with a bunch of noobs in PvP.

That's two games now where I've gained "no rewards" at the end due to this crash. Oh and lets not forget you get double injury debuff when you reload the client and you are dead back in the enclave, so again more ingame currency wasted due to this bug.

FIX IT NOW!!!!!!!

This x 100000000

Holy Effing God This!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It is fairly aggravating. It is bad enough the game has a huge P2W aspect to it. Adding losing games due to disconnects makes me want to just go play another game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty much all PvP geared and now just getting my Icon (off hand for clerics) and then it will be just random games to get PvP health pots and such, but still the amount of times you crash or see others crash, it's far beyond normal. This appears to have been happening for many people since hitting 60 as I've never had this problem when I was below 60.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I'm pretty much all PvP geared and now just getting my Icon (off hand for clerics) and then it will be just random games to get PvP health pots and such, but still the amount of times you crash or see others crash, it's far beyond normal. This appears to have been happening for many people since hitting 60 as I've never had this problem when I was below 60.

Seems to be associated with the TR ability "Smoke Bomb." So when you get dazed and slowed at the same time and didn't see a rogue do his little jump deal, run away out of the smoke bomb asap! Or else face the chance of a discon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittykaswickkittykaswick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Turn your graphics down, should stop it. I was getting it a lot when there was 2 cw and rogue doing smoke bomb and they would cast stuff at the same time.
  • damnkilljoydamnkilljoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It only happens to me in the PVP map with the bridge, the other one is fine. Annoying to boot though.
    edited May 2013
    Yay and now another crash!
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

edited May 2013
    Turn your graphics down, should stop it. I was getting it a lot when there was 2 cw and rogue doing smoke bomb and they would cast stuff at the same time.

Guy in my guild tried that and it never worked for him.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

edited May 2013
    And another crash within a period of 2 minutes!
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

edited May 2013
    Crashwinter the F2P game where the object is to remain in a PvP game without being booted out due to poor coding \o/

Also I want a refund of my injury kits that I've been having to use all the time due to this ****.

Only way to actually remain in the PvP arena now is to just sit back and AFK.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• fizzilwizzilfizzilwizzil Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    No crashes here, must just be your computer, go outside or something etc. etc.
  • losse1losse1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    5 man pve crashes a lot too. Almost every time i go in any 5 man for anything someone crashes since i started played as a guardian.
    "The sum of the whole is this: walk and be happy; walk and be healthy. The best way to lengthen out our days is to walk steadily and with a purpose." -Charles Dickens
    edited May 2013
    No crashes here, must just be your computer, go outside or something etc. etc.

Only people who little to no understanding of computer games and computers themselves would say that.

However if you read the whole forum you will see this is happening to alot of people. Also I'm guessing you are under level 60, so you've yet to experience this.

Also I would like to point out it's SUNDAY hense why I'm inside playing. Yes I'm angry, cos of this crashing <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

edited May 2013
    Anyway I AFKed those last 2 games due to the crashing and now I have my glory to buy my Icon. Now fully PvP geared! Now time to leave my Wizard and not experiencing the crashing **** at lvl 60.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• fizzilwizzilfizzilwizzil Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Only people who little to no understanding of computer games and computers themselves would say that.

However if you read the whole forum you will see this is happening to alot of people. Also I'm guessing you are under level 60, so you've yet to experience this.

Also I would like to point out it's SUNDAY hense why I'm inside playing. So take your outside bull**** and stick it up your ***. Yes I'm angry, cos of this crashing ****.

first_world_problems.txt
  • jedizalmjedizalm Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I am so glad I dont do PvP like you. Otherwise, I might just get angry at something that doesnt even have a place in a D&D game like you.
    edited May 2013
    I'm just glad to have the PvP gear finally gained on this Cleric, but the amount of crashing that has been happening over the past 2 days, is so annoying that it's making me angry to be point that I want to throw my pet out the window.

Eitherway, I just hope this is fixed for when I get my Wizard to 60 in the next few days.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• fafaleouffafaleouf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This is indeed very annoying, is there any way to fix it asap please ?
  • homedragonshomedragons Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I get a freeze sometimes. Its anoying couse i get the injury debuff which i dont deserve.
  • archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    do they have any word on this???? constant pvp crash with rogue skill....
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • realellandessrealellandess Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    It's always when a rogue is attacking me I've noticed. Every game the last two nights has crashed.
    Computer: Black, pretty lights || Overclock: Photo of kids. || Memory: Not what it used to be. || Storage: Garage and shed. || Video: No, moved to DVD. || Windows: 100% glass.
    Never understood why people put specs in a signature...
  • igatgigatg Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Its beta, its going to be buggy, things are going to break, write a ticket and wait it out...geesh
  • janimarkusjanimarkus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I played 4 games, no problems. Now the last two game has crashed... Both times it's when I've died. I'm starting to think that it's from some combination of skills. I'm calling it. People are exploiting this to get free wins.
  • thykierathykiera Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Yeah I am a ROGUE playing in the L 19 bracket and it has happened twice now.
    I don't think you have to be L 60 for it to CRASH.
    Game FREEZES and you can't do anything but CTRL-ALT-DEL End Task to get out of it.

Please FIX this BUG!
  • archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ye it only helps ctr-shift-esc ( end task ) then you appear dead in pvp and injury kit needed...
    this is really a nightmare for us that like to pvp.
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • fafhrydfafhryd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Crashing all the time.
    edited May 2013
    same here. another day is going to pass.and no word
  • deezilxdeezilx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    They wrote in one of my posts that they know about it and are working on it but this garbage has been going on for too long. They do not care about your problems as long as people are spending money. They will hold off on fixing it as long as possible because the foundry is apparently more important.