test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Quest Returning the Pain

woozrakwoozrak Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Do you need the killing blow in this quest to complete it? i have run through the guild hall twice with a group, killed the boss and i still haven't completed this quest? because if you need to deal the killing blow to complete this quest it feels a little silly.
Post edited by woozrak on

Comments

• identifiedgodidentifiedgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hello, where is this quest ? I have it but i dont know where to go ;(.
  • juancho666juancho666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i cant seem to be able to complete the quest either did you find the solution
  • garamhellagaramhella Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    'still looking for a solution O.o'
  • ubik3ubik3 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It's in the Tower District.
  • asoutherlandasoutherland Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ubik3 wrote: »
    It's in the Tower District.
    I don't have an option to go to The Tower District so I don't know what is going on with this quest. Would you suggest writing a ticket? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't have an option to go to The Tower District so I don't know what is going on with this quest. Would you suggest writing a ticket? I haven't been able to find it anywhere.

Go to a city gate to bring up your world map. Now look within city limits. If you don't see the Tower District, something is very odd, but it seems far more likely that you're just overlooking it.

Anyway, if you have the quest, you've been there, because you picked it up in the area, no?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • zildan7905zildan7905 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    who is the quest start NPC?