test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Idlers

2»

Comments

• ezkiyuezkiyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    And once again. this time 3 guys stopped fightin coz of a bad start. i said fight or get kicked. result = 3 players kicked.
    Death to all Rogues! -Tripnotik
  • infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Haha I had 1 guy disconnect at beginning of a match, and 2 people rushed node 2 and got owned then they just started cussing us out and one said "enjoy your well deserved loss" so I kicked him and pm'd him "Enjoy your well deserved nothing."

If I ever get pvp party lead, I don't hesitate to kick out <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

No offense but the fact that leadership is randomly passed around in a PVP scenario is super bad design in my opinion.

Nobody should be able to kick anybody, and then fix people being afk instead.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • ezkiyuezkiyu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    infi321 wrote: »
    No offense but the fact that leadership is randomly passed around in a PVP scenario is super bad design in my opinion.

Nobody should be able to kick anybody, and then fix people being afk instead.

Auto afk kick wouldnt work dude. Its not hard for these <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> to move while waiting. And if there gonna be like 3 guys idling, even a vote kick
    Wouldnt work. So maybe i stop pvp hell i got that cheap pvp set anyways.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Thats the nature of instanced PvP. One of the reasons I said in beta several times I would like to see PvP removed and concentrate on PvE.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
    edited May 2013
    Maybe some sort no score=no glory system. Score defines your glory plus win bonus. Period!
  • angpeasant007angpeasant007 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I don't like to PvP but today I found myself running low on AD so I decided to give it a go for the Daily.

It..it never occurred to me to just sit there. What's the fun in that, you know? So I went out there and did the best I could. I placed first in damage (TR) and I won a pair of splefty blue boots AS WELL AS the AD I needed. It NEVER occurred to me to just SIT there because that would be boring.

Still won't make PvP my main thing for this game, but by golly, for the Dailies, I do them and actually fight. Because just sitting there isn't in me.
  • ramassokehurramassokehur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The pvp in this game is broken.

U get a team with a lot of afks, ppl quit in the middle and u get no replacement. The kick function allows rage-tards to randomly kick ppl and get you an auto-loss