test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Foundry is DOWN.

kikiikikii Member, Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi, to the rest of you guys. Just peeking my head up here to tell you that the Foundry is currently broken. Not sure if you would notice if we didn't come up and squawk about it.

The system is down.
Post edited by kikii on

Comments

• Options
    thetravelingboythetravelingboy Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Having the same trouble. Nothing shows up in the catalog tab... kinda crappy when it's foundry exp hour...
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    You get exp for using the foundry o.O?
  • Options
    iakkyiakky Member Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I need FOUNDRY... I got quest there.. working on it all night without sleeping.. I need to finish it... But Hey.. Foundry was kind of lagged sometimes.. and there were freezes for me... Did it also happened to you that sometimes when you drag things/NPC/Encounters etc.. from the panel on the right side to the map then it freezes so much and only thing to deal with it is to restart it? Recently it happened me so much that I started to only duplicate things and then change their appereances... But that is also very bad because with duplicating you also duplicate all kind of things you then have to change and just simply drag new stuff from menu would be much better...
    ID: NW-DBYLAUS93
    ID:NW-DCNH66D94
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    kikii wrote: »
    You get exp for using the foundry o.O?

I noticed that when I test my quest and I kill those enemies there then I get some Foundry levels.. Maybe so those guys who work on Foundry tool could get some fun too...
  • Options
    sabo630sabo630 Member Posts: 76
    edited May 2013
    foundry is down again, someone please contact the community manager, thanks. If your work is open in the foundry you cant save and dont test or you will get booted.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sabo630 wrote: »
    foundry is down again, someone please contact the community manager, thanks. If your work is open in the foundry you cant save and dont test or you will get booted.

Booted? But testing your foundry quest before you release it is the crucial thing.. it is what neverwinter does now.. its beta test... I hope my work daved before it got crushed... but it saves frequently with autosave... that helped me a lot during freezes...
  • Options
    mysterionmysterion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    yep same bug as earlier hanging the eventualy loading and not working at all from in game
    Why not try my first foundry mission with a good story if you fancy a adventure.
    The Rule of Lord Infernos
    NW-DC9P6Q161
    @blasteron01
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Any idea how long it may take for them to make it right? Like I didnt sleep so I wonder if I should get nap or wait... Do you know how fast it was last time?
  • Options
    shiinchan01shiinchan01 Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I tried to log into foundry and nothing so I am really hoping that maybe they are either fixing a few issues Mouse Dissapearences (Mouse sometimes freezes / dissapears when you drag an item out, quick fix was to hit Ctrl + S to save and it fixed that issues) to laggy systems if you have to much text in a advanced dialog.

Maybe even adding more items?
  • Options
    mysterionmysterion Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    once the com manager repsonded last time it was up and runing within a hr maybe less this time it hasnt been noticed yet so i wouldnt hold your breath ;-(
    Why not try my first foundry mission with a good story if you fancy a adventure.
    The Rule of Lord Infernos
    NW-DC9P6Q161
    @blasteron01
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    iakky wrote: »
    Booted? But testing your foundry quest before you release it is the crucial thing.. it is what neverwinter does now.. its beta test... I hope my work daved before it got crushed... but it saves frequently with autosave... that helped me a lot during freezes...
    when the server is down and you test you will get kicked from the foundry and you wont be able to log in again till it is fixed. You can still work on it, but just cant save till its back up. Like now its been down a bit but I am still working in the editor... I just cant test or I might get booted and lose my work.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I tried to log into foundry and nothing so I am really hoping that maybe they are either fixing a few issues Mouse Dissapearences (Mouse sometimes freezes / dissapears when you drag an item out, quick fix was to hit Ctrl + S to save and it fixed that issues) to laggy systems if you have to much text in a advanced dialog.

Maybe even adding more items?

So that was the problem solution? to hit CTRL and S? I always restarted game....
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    I have question.. I didnt see any reward chests or somethign to put in map... where is that? or how do I add that? or it will add its self somehow when I release the quest? Like I was trying to find reward chests but its not among items or elsewhere... How does it work?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    sabo630 wrote: »
    when the server is down and you test you will get kicked from the foundry and you wont be able to log in again till it is fixed. You can still work on it, but just cant save till its back up. Like now its been down a bit but I am still working in the editor... I just cant test or I might get booted and lose my work.

And how can I access the editor? I mean when I cant reach it through the game?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Still down?
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Everyone submit tickets! Spam their facebook and twitter! The Foundry workers revolt!
  • Options
    cydericcyderic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Foundry still down? Cant do foundry quests atm and i cant access the editor :(
  • Options
    desanguisdesanguis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still experiencing Foundry issues... was in and working on my quest/campaign, couldn't save when I tried, then went into locked screen. Once rebooting, couldn't get in again... kinda aggravating. Also, haven't seen any response regarding that they are aware of an issue.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    So that was the problem solution? to hit CTRL and S? I always restarted game....

Yea, I just saved throught the keyboard shortcut and it fixed it for me, Just do not place the item until after it saves or it can lock the save and you have to restart
  • Options
    thetravelingboythetravelingboy Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down, now it's not even loading slowly.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    And how can I access the editor? I mean when I cant reach it through the game?
    got to wait till they fix it. If you are in the editor and the save times out, then dont test and you can still work on it. However you cant save till it gets back up. You can still use ctrl+s to get out of the mouse bug. It didnt take them long to fix it last time, find and msg the community manager.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    After submitting a ticket the gentleman told me to force-verify, run as admin, check my drivers, run in safe mode, and stand on my head to try. I think everyone needs to submit a ticket to let them know that it is not just me.
  • Options
    pwsoludepwsolude Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Dinged 15 got the Foundry email and POOF no Foundry access /facepalm Nothing but None Found error.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Please post tickets!
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Should be back up guys, I just got in.
  • Options
    brutalcabbage1brutalcabbage1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I need FOUNDRY... I got quest there.. working on it all night without sleeping.. I need to finish it... But Hey.. Foundry was kind of lagged sometimes.. and there were freezes for me... Did it also happened to you that sometimes when you drag things/NPC/Encounters etc.. from the panel on the right side to the map then it freezes so much and only thing to deal with it is to restart it? Recently it happened me so much that I started to only duplicate things and then change their appereances... But that is also very bad because with duplicating you also duplicate all kind of things you then have to change and just simply drag new stuff from menu would be much better...

100% happens to me. I get like 4-5 items placed and BAM! freeze. No cursor or anything. I have to restart my computer sometimes.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    100% happens to me. I get like 4-5 items placed and BAM! freeze. No cursor or anything. I have to restart my computer sometimes.

Dont, just hit CTRl + S and it fixes it, at least it does for me.
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Yup. They flipped the switch. We got enough attention lol. Thank you!
  • Options
    azlethazleth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down here.
  • Options
    cydericcyderic Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Still down here too