test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So, how much have YOU spent so far?

Comments

• Options
    gutyoulikeafishgutyoulikeafish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    60 and zip. Was thinking about getting some bags, but the prices are just a tad high right now.
  • Options
    gutyoulikeafishgutyoulikeafish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alecstorm wrote: »
    0 of course. First i need to know how the game is.

Game is the best free to play I have played.
  • Options
    carlbobocarlbobo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $250 for now. Might be more later. It was either this or more hookers...lol. I'm getting tired of hookers for now.
    "I game therefore I am."
    Proud member of the Order of the Silver Rose
    http://orderofthesilverrose.enjin.com
  • Options
    dskiperdskiper Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Played the game, didn't have the feeling that I absolutely need to pay money to have fun, so payed 15$ to show my appreciation to a good game.
  • Options
    daxx360daxx360 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $5, brought me some character slots. I have more Zen sitting in my PW account, but I won't be trading it over to NW until I feel I will actually be getting value for the money I spend in the Z-Store. Right now I think their prices need some tweaking.
  • Options
    har10ckhar10ck Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    alecstorm wrote: »
    0 of course. First i need to know how the game is.
    This work also for me
    In Girum Imus Nocte Et Consumimur Igni
  • Options
    dr3adz0rdr3adz0r Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Played since tuesday when the open beta started. Spent 45 euros yesterday, the developers deserved it.
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Game is the best free to play I have played.

lol
    obviously you haven't played many f2p's.
  • Options
    neocom2aneocom2a Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    zero bucks and not gonna change that
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought all 3 founders packs, so that's $280. Then I bought Zen when the bonus sale was on, spent another 40$ or so. Out of all that, in-game I've only bought 1 extra companion slot with the zen. I'm level 56 as of typing this, and plan to do all my spending when I hit level cap of 60 in a day or two & really get a feel for what the end game is etc..

Tip: Don't buy anything until level 60 & only buy Zen & Zen store items during a sale/discount & trade Zen/AD when the market clearly favors one exchange over the other. ;)
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    elenoe8elenoe8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    $60 for founder pack, and since I multiplied that 600k investment to several milions now I won't spend any more. And the game is worth $60.
  • Options
    demetrius94demetrius94 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    0$ And with the current instability it's gonna remain 0$. But after that, well it's the best F2P game I've ever played along with PoE so we'll see.
  • Options
    cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Nothing yet. Giving the game a month or two until I decide to invest a lot of time and some money.
  • Options
    zerorsw1zerorsw1 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    only 25 bucks on zen for some fashion items and keys
  • Options
    spacedinvaderspacedinvader Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    About $500 I think.
    All packs, some twice. Rest invested into Zen and converted to an 8-digit-AD-count while the exchange rate was 500. I think of it as an investment for the future (or "lifetime sub"), so I never have to pay for this game again.
    M i n e r v a | R e q u i e m
  • Options
    jasongrace325jasongrace325 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    60 dollars on founders and 40 on zen cards sold at my local gamestop
  • Options
    xsmilingbanditxxsmilingbanditx Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    ZERO (0) - Cause it's not worth more!

I rather spend some more money in TERA ONLINE.
  • Options
    direcrowdirecrow Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Guardian pack. Not touching the store until prices come down. Never buying keys.
    Mindflayer Shard - @direcrow
    The Dire Crow - Tiefling TR
    Alice L'ddell - Human GF
    Ludovique - Tiefling DC
  • Options
    ganjaman1ganjaman1 Member Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly 0 $ and I'm not planning on spending anything untill cryptic adds some stuff that is actually worth it .
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Well, $350 for the founder packs (was in Euro, so a bit more expensive), $10 for a bag, $40 on keys (this one I regret), whatever it was for more bank space and companion slots, $5 on two more character slots, and about $400 on Zen when they were discounted and which I exchanged to ADs when the rate was at 500:1. I haven't touched those and will exchange them back when the rate is below 250:1.

Looks more than it felt. :p Didn't buy any other "fun" stuff in March and April, so it's all right budget-wise.
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    damnkilljoydamnkilljoy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Bought the Hero of the North pack.
    Won't spend money on zen until there's special offers on what I want or the prices come down.
  • Options
    silvertiger2772silvertiger2772 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    holt3 wrote: »
    If this disgusts you, I can imagine that you walk around in real life with a horrible disgusted look on your face because real life, is way worse than this video game. You must be the most disgusted person on the planet.

I love how people use these severe, dramatic overtones to describe how they feel about the cash shop on Neverwinter online... ****in hipsters.

I'm not disgusted by Neverwinter's cash shop. I'm disgusted by the Asian cash-grab cash shop system in general that has ruined the MMO genre. I'm sorry if that offends pathetic lowlifes like you who can't stand different opinions. If it's any comfort, I'm more disgusted by your type and your fanboy ilk than the cash shop.

I'll continue to be "disgusted" and if you don't like it, you can hop in front of traffic. In fact, go do it anyway.
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    Not ashamed of the following:

HotN - $200
    Guard - $60
    Zen - $150
    Start kit $20

Total - $430

Will likely spend some more, although I'm done with lockboxes at this point, RNG, she's a cruel heartless *****

375 runs in wow, no baron mount, not buying 375 keys for a glamor mount here.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    cesmode8cesmode8 Member Posts: 384 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2013
    I commend those of you that spent so much money to support the game.

Personally, I need to know that I will be invested in this game for more than 1 or 2 months for me to drop a penny. I played GW2 for 6 ish months, and including the box price I spent about 140-150 total. Maybe about 10 per month which is good IMO. Maybe one day i'll return to GW2, but for now its neverwinter/Mass effect 3...and if Defiance ever gives 50% off or goes free.
  • Options
    bundinsbundins Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Nothing, although I did spend 1250 ZEN (1x bag, 2x keys as a gamble, the ZEN was "free" anyway). No clue where the ZEN came from to be honest, maybe because I once had a 1 year STO sub? The bag does come in handy though :)
  • Options
    charezoncharezon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    tfangel wrote: »
    As you can tell by my avatar title, the big pack. As for extra? I'll only give you a hint that i have been able to get all three jester's garb items from the bars you get from lockboxes.

I need help... ;)

LOL! :D

$200 founders and $50 on Zen. More to come I'm sure :)
    Wizard.jpg
  • Options
    jakula1jakula1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    A little over $300. Opened a ton of boxes, brought a couple of bags and some bank space.

I'm sure I will spend more as new classes are released, maybe some more bags. I think I am done with those stupid lock boxes though mainly because I have what I want from them, however if new boxes come out I won't be buying keys unless the price of keys comes down.
  • Options
    rohk007rohk007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    prob $400 total, the hero pack and some zen. I will prob not spend anything else for awhile as I am set with AD and Zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jakadanakejakadanake Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Must... restrain... wallet.....
    Check out my latest NW video at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5FiRWOCYMc

a0jWOwt.jpg

"Smell ya later!" -Gary, Pokemon
  • Options
    askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    iamphaus wrote: »
    I'm generally curious how much people have spent this early on into the OB release.
    Me personally I've spent $60 on a founders pack.
    What have YOU spent?

$200 for the game and then $50 for Xen. Which is about my limit based on what I see so far.

In fact, if they don't fix the AH filters so stuff starts selling and I can make some AD I'm gonna bail. I'm already seeing some alarming trends developing in this game like the hyper-active goobers that speed rush thru dungeons because of the blasted frigging damage meters... I can already see what the community in this game is gonna be like in 6 months. Who will stay and who won't.